Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,569 members, 7,972,142 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 03:24 AM

"Jealousy In Relationships" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Jealousy In Relationships" (561 Views)

Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships / Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Jealousy In A Relationship: To Be Admired Or A Sign Of Weakness??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Jealousy In Relationships" by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 08, 2013
Jealousy is an interesting topic.

It's one of the "strongest" of all emotions and most powerful.

Jealousy causes people to do all sorts of stupid things... but it can also keep relationships together.

If a woman knows that other women are interested in you, she'll want you more. Also if a man finds out that his girl is sleeping with another man, he can fly into a rage that often leads to violence (or worse).

Women are notorious for trying to make men jealous (on the average). Many women intuitively realize that jealousy will make a man more interested and make him work harder for her attention and affection.

If a woman tries to make me jealous, I just laugh.

If she says for example:
"Oh, this guy I used to date called me last night to see if I was single..."

I might laugh and say: "Well you should go out with him."

At this point a woman will usually realize that what she's doing isn't working and say, "No, I don't like him, why did you say that?"

It's important to overcome the natural tendency in life to have your emotions triggered by outside events. It takes some work in many cases, but it's worth it.

Jealousy is an almost useless emotion. Do your best to realize that you don't need it... and then communicate that you're not easily played... and you don't get jealous over other men or women.

And that's how best your relationship can thrive through the storm of jealousy.

www.flaubertajiero.com

(1) (Reply)

Why People Cheat / Were Is The Beautiful / Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.