Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:41 AM

Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone (2013 Views)

I am Now Sarkin, Not Emir Of Kano - Sanusi Lamido / EDITORIAL: Why Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Need To Quit Honourably / Why Sanusi Alleged That 50 Billion Dollars Was Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 11:56pm On Jun 08, 2013
WHY SANUSI SHOULD BE LEFT ALONE

When the news broke into public limelight that the Governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria used his influence to hasten and control the employment of a said Ms Mariam Yaro into the National Programme On Agriculture and Food Security (NPAPS), a subsidiary firm under the Central Bank Of Nigeria. I laughed a whole lot because in my personal opinion I consider that news baseless, childish and uncalled for.

No doubt Mallam Sanusi Lamido Sanusi has been a man who have fought many battles in the Nigeria Financial system from his days from First Bank Of Nigeria PLC (FBN) up till this very moment as the governor of the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

Most of Sanusi's crimes boils down to him fighting for the just cause by curbing Nigerian Banks and other financial institutions on the anti-human policies they openly run which makes them all declare huge and ridiculous profits at the end of each financial year end.

The man Sanusi realized, banking operations shouldn't be about stealing from customers (depositors) and then enriching yourselves (bank workers) unjustly. He discovered unreasonable and uncalled charges being run within the Nigerian banking system and is determined to stop such.

In his words "It is better to have loss of jobs than for customers and investors to have loss of funds". This to every investor and depositor makes unending sense.

While keep paying a bank worker N250,000 (Two hundred and Fifty Thousand naira) each month from depositor and investors monies only to find out that one day the ground had ran underground and can't pay depositors (Pensioners, elderly ones and small income earners) a meager sum of common N50,000 (Fifty thousand naira) all because the bank workers have lived large on the hard earned resources of the depositors funds.

When Sanusi Lamido Sanusi clamped down heavily on severally banks some few years ago, not many of us were surprised with the incriminating evidences provided by CBN against most of the affected banks. We discovered how most of the bank CEOs and their Directors were using depositors funds and investors monies to leave 'heavenly' kind of enjoyment and buying several private jets as well as donating hundreds of millions of naria to religious houses and financing political parties. While most of them were cooking fake financial books to deceive their investors and depositors alike.

Like every other man, sanusi has come with the best of policy making decisions, but overall he has tried to be the best he can while carrying out his duties.

I was amongst his biggest critics on two very controversial policies he supported and was clamouring for and they are the removal of the supposed fuel subsidy and how he deceived Nigerians they government has better plans and mean well (which till today it has been obvious the government had no such positive plan or mean well on that decision but only danced to the tunes of the IMF and World Bank) as well as his clamoring for a N5,000 (Five Thousand Naira) single denomination note. In my opinion this was the most silly idea Sanusi has ever brough onto the decision making table. Because how can a man who said he is trying to fight inflation and make the strength of the naira as against the American dollar come up with such an idea. Sanusi goofed severally anytime he was made to defend his decision. But has a first class prince and heir to the Emirship in Kano, he never for once come out to apologize for such a silly policy.

Now to the issue of Ms Mariam .M. Yaro, what exactly is the crime anyone is accusing Sanusi Lamido Sanusi of committing? Is it for influencing his female friend 's (lover or otherwise) to get a job or the fact that he is having an affair with the supposed lady?

If the former is his crime, then will I be right to say most Nigerians are being hypocritical on this issue? How many of us will genuinely swear with whatever we worship that if we are in this same man's shoes we wouldn't do the same? Can we all forget so easily when openings are announced in our respective offices and before it is made public we start calling up and send mails to our family and friends informing them of the openings while monitoring their CV all the way through the Human Resource department and in some cases, refusing to submit CVs sent in by strange applicants because we fear they might hinder the chances of our own people getting the job.

Have we also forgotten how we show undeserved favors to students in an examination hall, job interview, allocating contracts and business transactions just because the person is either from our village or we speak the same language or fellow church member as against a more qualified candidate who speaks a different language or not in the same religious believe with us.

If his crime is the later, then my question is; have we all forgotten the fact that the man is question (Sanusi Lamido) is a muslim and is openly entitled to 4 wives and if he decides today to take the said Mariam Yaro has his legal wife no one can stop him (except if the supposed woman is still legally married). Also, what is the CBN's policy on dating someone within the organization? If there isn't a standing rule against dating a colleague either within the same organization or subsidiaries, then there shouldn't be any crime held against Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

Yours truly,

Professor, Arch, Pastor, Alhaji, Chief, Dr, ACIDTALK

(President : Right Thinking Nigerians Association)

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 6:50am On Jun 09, 2013
Most of us are knocking our heads on bricks and calling for the head of Sanusi Lamido Sanusi because we have personal grudges against his policies and not because we believe he has committed a sin too sinful to have him beheaded.

I will like to take you all back a little bit;

How many of us can remember vividly the numerous women link to President (Former) Olusegun Mathew Okikiola Aremu Obasanja (OBJ for short)? Too numerous to start counting and remembering I guess. Obasanjo then was rumored to place his mistressesin top and lucrative positions even way ahead of his Party nominees and State Governors list sent to him.

Let's talk about one of his well known numerous girlfriends for now who we all knew was married. The Woman who eneterd Night bus from her home in Imo State to Abuja for N5,000 and only to return with a plane and a cleared minister in the National Assemble, who was later given the portfolio as the Minister of Aviation (without have a single Aviation knowledge or Aviation policies). I am talking of no other person than the very same Mrs Kema Chikwe.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 6:59am On Jun 09, 2013
Fastforward to many years later and we will still see that same scenario still playing out in this present day government.

With her total lack of knowledge about the Petroleum Industry and unending proofs of her corrupt practices in the Industry, Mr Goodluck Jonathan has not deem it fit to remove his GIRLFRIEND in person of the Minister of Petroleum Resources in the person of Dizeini Maduekwe. Mr Jonathan doesn't mind billions of dollars to get looted away each week and Nigerians pay the price in a very harsh condition both now and in the future so far his girlfriend remains in office and the love affair remains smooth.

Nigerians, let rise up and speak. If we are talking of justice, it should be justice for all and not for some.

Anyone coming to accuse Mallam Lamido and any other person should come with clean hands because as it stands now, almost everyone has he soiled hand.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by 234GT(m): 7:05am On Jun 09, 2013
All your arguments hold no water.
The fact that a lot of people influence employment of their family members and lovers does not make it right for Sanusi to do so.
This is why a lot of qualified people remain jobless and mediocres get jobs.
I am not against Sanusi having one million mistresses. That is his private life and it should not have anything to do with his office. However, when a supposed intellectual who is always coming up with practically senseless policies decides to use his office to influence employment, he should simply resign.
Then, the police should investigate the claims fully and punish him appropriately.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by sademola: 7:07am On Jun 09, 2013
Re-read ur post and listen to yourself, Acid talk. Yes, he can marry anyone he want as long as she's nt already "owned". Even if she's single Islam which he practice does not give room for clandestine movements before solemnization.
As for job influence, this Yaro case is just one out of many damages he has done within the Bank, CBN. Ask any CBN staff of more than five years and u will know that Sanusi has done wrong. "He paints himself as a 'saint' but does the opposite" says an insider.
Back to relationships in CBN, dating is nt officially recognized in any government work but married couples are nt allowed in the Bank.

3 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by 234GT(m): 7:13am On Jun 09, 2013
How would you have felt if you had applied for the same position with the so called Ms. Yaro and you lost the job, though you knew you were better qualified, only to hear this shocking revealation two months after?
Please stop defending what is not defendable. I don't expect Sanusi to resign though because this is Nigeria where anything goes. This is Nigeria where the cheated support their cheaters for God knows why?

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2013
234GT: All your arguments hold no water.
The fact that a lot of people influence employment of their family members and lovers does not make it right for Sanusi to do so.
This is why a lot of qualified people remain jobless and mediocres get jobs.
I am not against Sanusi having one million mistresses. That is his private life and it should not have anything to do with his office. However, when a supposed intellectual who is always coming up with practically senseless policies decides to use his office to influence employment, he should simply resign.
Then, the police should investigate the claims fully and punish him appropriately.

For all you care, I may dislike Sanusi more than you do but that will never stop me from speaking the truth irrespective of the side my friend or foe lies.

Where in the entire story did the "Insiders" at CBN point out that the woman in question was not qualified for the job? This woman has/had qualifications (educational) and working experience and included them in her CV/Application which made her secure the job.

If she wasn't qualified, I can bet you the mallam would rather have given her N10,000,000 (Ten Million) from the yet to be looted money laying idle in CBN coffers for her to go start a trade by traveling to Dubai or Saudi Arabia to go and bring in jewelries to sell or at the worst scenario give her a covering not to one or two bank Executive directors of any of the countries bank, and believe me that woman will get automatically employed and her appointment letter ready in less that 72hours.

Let anyone comeout and prove to us the said Mrs Yaro was underqualified for the job she got then we will take the case to the next level.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 7:40am On Jun 09, 2013
sademola: Re-read ur post and listen to yourself, Acid talk. Yes, he can marry anyone he want as long as she's nt already "owned". Even if she's single Islam which he practice does not give room for clandestine movements before solemnization.
As for job influence, this Yaro case is just one out of many damages he has done within the Bank, CBN. Ask any CBN staff of more than five years and u will know that Sanusi has done wrong. "He paints himself as a 'saint' but does the opposite" says an insider.
Back to relationships in CBN, dating is nt officially recognized in any government work but married couples are nt allowed in the Bank.

Yes! Sanusi might be a bloody hypocrite just like the remaining 170 million Nigerians but you can expect a man who is heading such a crutial and critical office and has the courage to wage such war not to have lots of enemies who will go the extra mile to fight really dirty in other to make sure the see their supposed enemy fall and get crushed.

Sanusi, like Soludo usually fight wars to benefit their personal ego and interest but the truth can cannot be taken away that majority of Sanusi's banking policies are the interest of the populace rather than the bankers which have got them really bitter and all out for a revenge mission.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 7:43am On Jun 09, 2013
234GT: How would you have felt if you had applied for the same position with the so called Ms. Yaro and you lost the job, though you knew you were better qualified, only to hear this shocking revealation two months after?
Please stop defending what is not defendable. I don't expect Sanusi to resign though because this is Nigeria where anything goes. This is Nigeria where the cheated support their cheaters for God knows why?

Yes! I am human and have blood flowing in me and truth is I will be really dissapointed and bitter and will reignite the hatred I have for Nigerian Office holders and politicians.

Now throwing back the same question at you, who would you rather employ if you were in Sanusi's shoes, your mistress or a stranger?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 7:52am On Jun 09, 2013
^^^ You should move beyond Dr Yaro being qualified.

The issue is 'were other others that were more qualified than Dr Yaro as at the time she was recruited? Was the job advertized?

Even if Dr Yaro would still have come out as the most qualified but were others given a chance? Don't forget that CBN is a public institution and not a private company.

Personally, I think the odds are stacked against Sanusi and I strongly believe that this is just the first in the series of attacks that may come his way. Just see the synchronized manner in which Sahara Reporters took over from Premium Times. His traducers may have more. I hope the next one won't have to do with reckless spending or embezzlement.

If you want to be an activist or a crusader or a reformist, you're expected to tame all your weaknesses, lie low and refrain from careless talks. Sanusi breached all this and he continued in his usual manner to womanize.

He also continued to talk very recklessly. See his needless statements on the bank chiefs, second tenure as CBN governor, Kano emirship, Boko Haram, etc

As I have earlier noted on this forum, a CBN Governor should be very professional with his tongue.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by gbanikiti(m): 7:57am On Jun 09, 2013
I guess someone is behind this sudden outburst sexx scandal against Lamido. Someone is out to tarnish his image. But as usual, Nigerians care less about Sanusi 's sexcapades. It's been the norm in our society so who cares? This will not remove him from his position as the CBN Governor. ha-ha i don't think so.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:00am On Jun 09, 2013
^^^

It won't even swing his chairs sideways for even a second not to talk of removing him.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:04am On Jun 09, 2013
Pukkah: ^^^ You should move beyond Dr Yaro being qualified.

The issue is 'were other others that were more qualified than Dr Yaro as at the time she was recruited? Was the job advertized?

Even if Dr Yaro would still have come out as the most qualified but were others given a chance? Don't forget that CBN is a public institution and not a private company.

Personally, I think the odds are stacked against Sanusi and I strongly believe that this is just the first in the series of attacks that may come his way. Just see the synchronized manner in which Sahara Reporters took over from Premium Times. His traducers may have more. I hope the next one won't have to do with reckless spending or embezzlement.

If you want to be an activist or a crusader or a reformist, you're expected to tame all your weaknesses, lie low and refrain from careless talks. Sanusi breached all this and he continued in his usual manner to womanize.

He also continued to talk very recklessly. See his needless statements on the bank chiefs, second tenure as CBN governor, Kano emirship, Boko Haram, etc

As I have earlier noted on this forum, a CBN Governor should be very professional with his tongue.

That is the crux of the matter. it's a very grave offence much like commiting plagarism in accademic circles. If it is true, this level of misconduct is just not accepatable and shouldnt be condoned at this level but in Nigeria anything goes....

But ACidtalk you need to do better than this, if this is your defence it's very very weak. Go and rethink and come out with something better. grin grin grin
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2013
Pukkah: ^^^ You should move beyond Dr Yaro being qualified.

If there are things you can't take from the man called Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, it is his Intelligence, Confidence and Boldness. The man doesn't give a damn about you or even your president. He comes out to bare is mind no matter who gets hit.

As far as I am concerned and every right thinking Nigerians are, this attack on Sanusi Lamido is very lame, childish and unprofessional. Its a junk journalism without enough proof and right backing.

Heads should be made to roll in the Human Resource Department of the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

I trust Sanusi on that, he doesn't give a damn on who get affected. Heads will certainly start rolling in that department for trying to tarnish his image in a very childish way.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:08am On Jun 09, 2013
This guy broke the code of conduct of his office, that anyone else does it does not matter

What Ibru and Akingbola did when they broke the code of conduct of their office is also widely practiced in Nigeria but they faced the music when they were caught

Sanusi must resign immediately!
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

If there are things you can't take from the man called Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, it is his Intelligence, Confidence and Boldness. The man doesn't give a damn about you or even your president. He comes out to bare is mind no matter who gets hit.

As far as I am concerned and every right thinking Nigerians are, this attack on Sanusi Lamido is very lame, childish and unprofessional. Its a junk journalism without enough proof and right backing.

Heads should be made to roll in the Human Resource Department of the Central Bank Of Nigeria.

I trust Sanusi on that, he doesn't give a damn on who get affected[b]. Heads will certainly start rolling in that department for trying to tarnish his image in a very childish way[/b].

What the hell are you going on about
childish, unprofessional...... are you on sanusi's payroll? Please Spare us undecided
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

I trust Sanusi on that, he doesn't give a damn on who get affected. Heads will certainly start rolling in that department for trying to tarnish his image in a very childish way.

You've not addressed my points. You've only talked about what Sanusi will do to a particular department.

The question again is: provide the evidence that Dr Yaro was the MOST qualified as at the time she was recruited.

2 Likes

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Donxavier:

But ACidtalk you need to do better than this, if this is your defence it's very very weak. Go and rethink and come out with something better. grin grin grin

No doubt my deffence is weak but don't you think that journalism accusing lamido is weaker than my deffence.

I am sort of dissapointed at people saying that vacancy wasn't advertized.

Do you know the thousand of 'internal' vacancies that are available ingovernment and private owned firms every single week?

On a average, I know of at least nothing less than 50 internal vacacies in Federal, state and private companies that are never announced each week. And this same slots are being filled by friends and relatives of employees of the same company. Also all of us have benefitted on way or the other just like MsYaro has so why the whole fuss?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 09, 2013
Sanusi broke the Ministerial code and can be sacked on that basis

The NASS can remove him if they want to on that basis!
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:14am On Jun 09, 2013
Pukkah:

You've not addressed my points. You've only talked about what Sanusi will do to a particular department.

The question again is: provide the evidence that Dr Yaro was the MOST qualified as at the time she was recruited.

Can you also provide the evidence that Sanusi Influenced her employment? And that she was underqualified.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:17am On Jun 09, 2013
Don't also be deceived. You being the most qualified for a job doesn't mean. You will get it.

Know this today if you haven't known before. 97% of people get employed because of empathy and trust rather than them being most qualified.

I think we will have a better judgement on this issue if we all drop sentiments aside and taclkle this issue in a neutral manner.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 8:18am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

No doubt my deffence is weak but don't you think that journalism accusing lamido is weaker than my deffence.

I am sort of dissapointed at people saying that vacancy wasn't advertized.

Do you know the thousand of 'internal' vacancies that are available ingovernment and private owned firms every single week?

On a average, I know of at least nothing less than 50 internal vacacies in Federal, state and private companies that are never announced each week. And this same slots are being filled by friends and relatives of employees of the same company. Also all of us have benefitted on way or the other just like MsYaro has so why the whole fuss?

Don't make any hasty generalization about whether "all of us" have done whatever.

You see, may be other public officials have been doing the same thing but Sanusi (a self-styled reformist and activist) should not have moved close to it at all!

Or is he not intelligent enough to know that you become a target once you decide to be very different from others, upset the apple cart and attack the establishment?

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones and those who ask for equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Can you also provide the evidence that Sanusi Influenced her employment? And that she was underqualified.

The evidence is there that the job was never advertised as required by law

The evidence is there that Sanusi unduly influenced her recruitment process

In short Sanusi broke the code of conduct of his office and must resign immediately.

If he does not resign I expect the NASS to summon him immediately. There is enough grounds to sack him for breaking the code of conduct of his office.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:21am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy: Sanusi broke the Ministerial code and can be sacked on that basis

The NASS can remove him if they want to on that basis!

Na today? Which NASS? The drunks that reside in Apo Quarters? (*laughing in cambodia*).

The same NASS Sanusi accused of wasting 25% of our National Treasury and could do jack to him aside calling him for some silly interrogation until he called their bluff and told them to put any further questions into writing as they are wasting his productive time.

Abeg find another thing talk.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:25am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

Na today? Which NASS? The drunks that reside in Apo Quarters? (*laughing in cambodia*).

The same NASS Sanusi accused of wasting 25% of our National Treasury and could do jack to him aside calling him for some silly interrogation until he called their bluff and told them to put any further questions into writing as they are wasting his productive time.

The NASS that Sanusi went to insult have him where they want him. Sanusi is a dead man walking. He will leave office in a matter of weeks!

You dont go about pontificating on morality when you are morally bankrupt yourself.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 8:29am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk: Don't also be deceived. You being the most qualified for a job doesn't mean. You will get it.

Know this today if you haven't known before. 97% of people get employed because of empathy and trust rather than them being most qualified.

I think we will have a better judgement on this issue if we all drop sentiments aside and taclkle this issue in a neutral manner.

You're not getting it.

Ministries still give jobs to their preferred and favourite contractors but don't they advertize the jobs or obtain at least three quotes?

Even if there are better contractors, they still give the jobs to their people anyway; but they would have complied with whatever is on paper. No?

The intelligent ones among these corrupt people know that non-compliance with what's on paper could cost them their jobs. No?

Non-compliance with what's on paper is one thing, establising the reason for deviating from procedure is another. This issue would not have been so strong if Sanusi 'merely' deviated. The amorous story (with dates and details) simply provides the reason for the non-compliance and this has complicated it for Sanusi.

Stop pushing this matter as it could cost Sanusi his job and seal his other ambitions. Sanusi himself has wisely kept quiet.

If he was as bold, courageous and confident as you said then why has not addressed all the questions you're raising? Doesn't he have all these your 'good' points?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy:

The evidence is there that the job was never advertised as required by law

The evidence is there that Sanusi unduly influenced her recruitment process

In short Sanusi broke the code of conduct of his office and must resign immediately.

If he does not resign I expect the NASS to summon him immediately. There is enough grounds to sack him for breaking the code of conduct of his office.

To God who made me, I am telling you now that the NASS will dare not make such stupid decision. I will bet on my entire bank accounts and assests that none and I repeat NONE will dare pass a motion for his dismissal.

There are just too many things you people do not understand in this country and being a public forum as well, there are a whole lot of things that can't be said here.

You think just anyone can removed 5 bank CEOsin Nigeria of today and is still hale, healthy and in office after 3years? Even Jonathan dem no born him papa papa to try it.

Jonathan Personally appealed to Sanusi to thread softly on that matter and only suspend the bank CEOs for a while but Sanusi Swore that was never going to happen to he will go after them in full force.

Are you aware that Akingbola and Cecilia were amongst the top 5 sponsors (Bankers) of PDP after Ovia, Elemelu and AIG?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 09, 2013
Hey dude..i think you should STFU am defending Sanusi on this because the 'News' could be fake but your excuse is just poo.
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by Pukkah: 8:32am On Jun 09, 2013
acidtalk:

You're laughing? NASS members should be the ones laughing now.

You still think this expose on Sanusi happened by accident? Continue laughing.

1 Like

Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by aljharem(m): 8:35am On Jun 09, 2013
mikeansy: This guy broke the code of conduct of his office, that anyone else does it does not matter

What Ibru and Akingbola did when they broke the code of conduct of their office is also widely practiced in Nigeria but they faced the music when they were caught

Sanusi must resign immediately!

well said !!!!!!!!
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by acidtalk: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2013
Ogar.monday:
Hey dude..i think you should STFU am defending Sanusi on this because the 'News' could be fake but your excuse is just poo.
who is this cattle with a bad cow disease?

If you are not intellectual enough to have a constructive argument can't you just return to the field and continue feeding on your grass?
Re: Why Sanusi Lamido Should Be Left Alone by yomexp(m): 8:36am On Jun 09, 2013
let see him/her that is not guilty of SANUSI's sin cast the first stone. oya!

(1) (2) (Reply)

“Declare Me As Anambra Governor-elect” – Obidigbo Tells Willy To Step Off / The Hottest Thread On NL Is.. / Rivers State Welcomes Barr Nyesom Wike today 24th oct - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.