Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,648 members, 7,934,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 05:09 PM

10 Questions For Christians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Questions For Christians (5398 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Questions For Daddy G. O, Pastor Kumuyi & Pastor Lazarus Muoka / Is It Wisdom For Christians To Lie In Some Situations? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
ayenny02:
You should have known me already, I am not the kind that they will ask question from him and run away

Let me ask you a question and if you answer me then your question will be answered
WII YOU LEAVE YOUR FALSEHOOD IF YOUR QUESTION IS ANSWERED AND ACCEPT THE TRUTH RELIGION
mumu,self-deluded liar...ofcourse,i v knwn u for a while;av knwn u for a LIAR,a good one at it!
And do u knw y i didnt quote u,bcus u wnt tell me anything new from d lies u v been telling us before,even if u answer my questions,i already knw what ur answer will b;i only wanted anybody sincere to c ur LIES,to c that there is no correlation whatever btw Jesus,Holy Spirit and ur mohammed=comparing Jesus with mohammed is like comparing darkness with light.
Desika has opend a thread showing us why mohammed is nt d Holy Spirit,bt u and ur brothers just spewed lies in dt thread!
I always wonder why is it dt u muslim always try to put mohammed in d Bible when he is nt there bt i remember dt ur quran(LIE) nids d truth(BIBLe) to stand; and d more u do this,d stronger my faith!
The Bible is so clear,same with Jesus' words,its only LIARS like ur self dt twist d truth!
The 'truth' religion indeed,u r d one that shld leave ur LIES and embrace the saving grace of Jesus!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: its same you that asked

when you were given points,it same yu that said

why did Muhammad not remind us that Jesus is the way, the truth and the life. no one cometh to the father except by him. if he reminded us of what Jesus said

why did Muhammad not remind us that we were to go into the world to baptize people in the name of the father, son and the holyghost

Why did Muhammad not remind us that Jesus said we should come unto him all that are weary.

why did Muhammad not say we should turn cheek when we are beaten

why did Muhammad condemn people in contrast to Jesus not allowing people to condemn an adulterous woman

why did Muhammad fight wars, when Jesus refused to have a single quarrel

breaking news: your quran seems to suggest that Jesus would come back and Judge MANKIND. if Jesus would come back to judge the whole world, you inclusive why would yu not follow/obey the person that would eventually judge you. someone in whom your eternal destiny depends on. why would you not humble your self and learn from him the right path.
dnt mind d deluded liar!
Satan has really perfected his worKs in islam,it will only take God for them to b delivered!

when i saw dis,i jjust laughed...there r so many things thought by Jesus that mohammed can't teach!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by alienvirus: 7:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chei! Christianity don suffer. See how Ayenny (a muslim) tears bible apart. It beats me for Ayenny to support every point with biblical verses.

Jazakallahu khairan brother.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 9:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
deSika: i have already showed you where Gabriel the angel said "the holyspirit would come upon you". if he was the holyspirit he would have said "i will come upon you". now if you have seen this and still continue to argue that Gabriel is holyspirit. then you are choosing to be self deceptive.

DESIKA, am disappointed in you to still come out and says Holy spirit is God from your mouth, after I have lecture you on Holy spirit, spirit of God and angel and you still come out and say this.
deSika:
the holyspirit is God. now read this

DESIKA, am REALLY dissapointed that you will still come out BOLDLY and say this again, infact you have problem.

Jesus said: "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another advocate(parakletos)."

So from DESIKA definition of Holy spirit as God:
1. DESIKA is now saying that Jesus will pray to father to send "ANOTHER God"

2.DESIKA is now saying that God was not abide with them before,That ANOTHER GOD will come and abide with them for ever:

3. DESIKA is now saying that ANOTHER GOD will come that He shall not speak of himself:

4. DESIKA is now saying that ANOTHER GOD shall bring all things into their remembrance: 

DESIKA ARE U STILL WITH YOUR MIND OR YOU MADE A MISTAKE TO TELL ME THAT HOLY SPIRIT AND PARACLETE IS GOD. NO! NO!! NO!!! IT WAS A MISTAKE FROM YOU, YOU NEED A DOCTOR TO ATTEND TO YOU AND RE-THINK AGAIN
deSika:
Acts 5:3-4

King James Version (KJV)

3 But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land?

4 Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto God.
Can't you see yourself, you are saying RUBBISH!. You better give me time to come and lecture you more on HOLY SPIRIT and God. OLODO

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by truthman2012(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2013
alienvirus: Chei! Christianity don suffer. See how Ayenny (a muslim) tears bible apart. It beats me for Ayenny to support every point with biblical verses.

You are right. Ayenny can tear his bible apart, scatter or burn it if he likes. Afterall he bought it with his money. He will so tear it that there will nothing for him to read again.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
truthman2012:

Let me answer the questions you are dodging:

MARRIAGE: Jesus said a man is entitled to marry only one wife(Matthew 19:5-6). Muhammad (islam) says you can marry as many as four wives or more. Did Muhammad remind us about Jesus saying here?
Matthew 19:5-6

5.  and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’
6.  So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.

(LIES EXPOSE) tell me from that verses where jesus said Man should marry only ONE wife. If you don't know ur Bible, you better come and I will teach you
truthman2012:

SONSHIP; Jesus called Himself Son of God (John 9:35-37, John 10:36). Did Muhammad come to remind us about this? Instead did he not deny it?
You get problem, don't forget that you have told me that Jesus is God and you still come out and say jesus is son of God (CONTRADICTION)
truthman2012:

VENGEANCE: Jesus said if you are slapped on one side of the cheek, turn the other to him. This means taking no revenge. What did Muhammad teach? He taught you are permitted to return the kind of injury done to you in the same measure. Was that the remembrance of Jesus saying by Muhammad?
Maybe you forget this verse from bible; Luke 19:27

27 But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’”
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
ayenny02: DESIKA, am disappointed in you to still come out and says Holy spirit is God from your mouth, after I have lecture you on Holy spirit, spirit of God and angel and you still come out and say this.
Holyspirit is God!

Jesus said: "And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another advocate(parakletos)."
The comforter/advocate is still they same as Holyspirit don't seperate them.

So from DESIKA definition of Holy spirit as God:
1. DESIKA is now saying that Jesus will pray to father to send "ANOTHER God"
He will send His own spirit to abide with people for ever which only come to perform work in time past but not stay this time around He will stay.

2.DESIKA is now saying that God was not abide with them before,That ANOTHER GOD will come and abide with them for ever:[quote]
Not another God still they same God who can transform Himself in many ways.

[quote]3. DESIKA is now saying that ANOTHER GOD will come that He shall not speak of himself:
Yes! He will only speak what the God of the father will tell Him

4. DESIKA is now saying that ANOTHER GOD shall bring all things into their remembrance:
Same God!

DESIKA ARE U STILL WITH YOUR MIND OR YOU MADE A MISTAKE TO TELL ME THAT HOLY SPIRIT AND PARACLETE IS GOD. NO! NO!! NO!!! IT WAS A MISTAKE FROM YOU, YOU NEED A DOCTOR TO ATTEND TO YOU AND RE-THINK AGAIN
Try to check yours first.

Can't you see yourself, you are saying RUBBISH!. You better give me time to come and lecture you more on HOLY SPIRIT and God. OLODO

Do you have Holyspirit on you for you to lecture him? Because I'm very sure if you have Holyspirit on you, you won't interpret Bible this way.

Beside check the down of page 2 for my reply I know you will boycott it.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Emusan:

I'm tied for the guy.
don't tied for me, I know how it pains you because I exposed your falsehood.
Emusan:

I asked him did he believe in Jesus teaching he couldn't answer the question correctly.
YOU ARE A LIAR. You asked me that did I believe in Jesus as a Son of God and I gave you reply, this is my reply below:
Son of God is a figure of speech which many other Prophets were labeled with.

In Psalms 2:7 David is the begotten Son of God.

Jacob is God's firstborn son (Exodus 4:22)
Solomon is God's son (2 Samuel 7:13-14)
Ephraim is God's firstborn son (Jeremiah 31:9) [how many firstborns?]
Adam is the son of God (Luke 3:38)

There are many other begotten (?) sons mentioned in the Bible.
Emusan:

He didn't believe in Jesus' teaching but believe His prophesy, what kind dumb logic is that one?
Can you tell me the Jesus teaching? If you know it I will give you copy of QURAN as a gift (OLODO)
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
ayenny02: QUESTION 1. Christians claim that Jesus acknowledged that he and God were one in the sense of nature when he says in John 10:30 "I and my father are one". Later on in John 17:21-23, Jesus refers to his followers and himself and God as one in five places. So why did they give the previous "one" a different meaning from the other five "ones?

QUESTION 2. Why does the Bible say that Jesus wanted to die on the cross, when the one on the cross was shouting "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" according to Matthew 27:45 and Mark 15:33?

QUESTION 3. Christians say that people go to Heaven ONLY THROUGH JESUS, yet Paul says in 1 CORINTHIANS 7:8-16 that the unbelieving husband is acceptable to God because he is united with his wife and vice versa, and their pagan children are also acceptable to God. So people can go to heaven without believing in Jesus according to this

QUESTION 4. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?  

QUESTION 5. If the Holy Spirit dictates what Christian should do, why do Christians commit sins and make mistakes ? How can you explain the conversion to other religions and atheism of many Christians? Are they told to do that by the Holy Spirit?

If you read Matthew (28:1-10), Mark (16:1-20), Luke (24:1-12), and John (20: 1-18), you will find contradicting stories. They all agreed that the tomb was guarded for three days. However, they reported the discovery of the empty tomb differently.

Matthew (28) and John (20) reported that Mary Magdalene and the other Mary were the first to discover the tomb.

Mark (16) reports that Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James, and Salome were the first to discover the empty tomb.

Mark (28) reports that there was an earthquake that removed the rock from over the tomb. He says that an angel caused it. The other gospels do not mention of an earthquake.

Matthew and Mark say that only ONE man in white clothes was sitting on the tomb when the woman arrived, and that he was an angel.

Luke says that TWO men in white clothes, who were angels, were sitting. Johns says that the two women did not meet anybody the first time they came to the tomb, but when they returned, they saw TWO people, ONE was an ANGEL, and the other was JESUS.

Matthew reports that when the guards reported this to the chief priest, the chief priest paid them a large sum of money, telling them: "You have to say that his disciples came at night and stole his body." He claims that the soldiers took money and spread the story around and since then, the story had been circulating among the Jews until today (according to Matthew). The other gospels do not report of any such thing.

QUESTION 6. Which narration now is more authentic?

QUESTION 7. Why doesn’t Mark 16:9-20 exist in as many versions of the Bible while it exists as a footnote or between brackets in some other versions? Is a footnote in the Bible still considered as God’s word, especially when it addresses an important feature like the Ascension?

QUESTION 8. Why does the Catholic Bible contain 73 books while the Protestant Bible has only 66? With both claiming to have the complete Word of God, which one should be believed and why?

QUESTION 9.As a Christian, do you agree that out of fairness and honesty you must investigate what Islam says about God, Jesus, including this life and the hereafter?

QUESTION10. Being a Christian, do you also believe that we must all stand accountable to our Creator and that the Creator is Perfect and Just? As a sincere believer in God, don’t you owe it upon yourself to find out the entire unadulterated truth regardless of the consequences

I NEED ANSWER ONE BY ONE FROM ANYBODY AS A CHRISTIAN

Please I have questions for Muslims too

1. Why is Mohammed so stupid he permits underage marriage?

2. Why does Mohammed draw confidence from maltreating women?

3. What do Muslims gain from being bigots?

4. Why does the aboki wash his dirty mouth from a kettle?

5. Why is the band wagon effect so strong with Islam?

6. Why do aboki people try to outdo Billy goats is beard length?

7. Why does the aboki shit in every gutter and corner of people's houses?

8. Why does the aboki value cattle life more than human life?

9. Why is Islam a religion of ignorant people?

10. Why can't Muslims use a toilet without urinating on the floor?

4. Why do muslims like eating kola?

5. Why do muslims rape their livestock including chicken at point of lay?

6. Why is Islam a weaker and inferior religion to Christianity?

7. Why has the population of Christians outdone Muslims worldwide wide despite whole islamic nations?

8. Why are camels still used as means of transport only in Islamic regions despite the availability of cars?

9. Why do abokis like chewing stick more than toothpaste and brush?

6. Why do you think you will wake up one morning to ask Christians meaningless questions that won't prevent you from going to hell and not expect an even more meaningless question as reply?

7. Why do you think all christians are calm and won't kick you between the thighs for trying to be a mawrawn?

8. I discovered I had more than 10 questions to ask and still wanted to end at 10 so ignore the numbering.

9. Why do Muslims believe so much in a dead Muhammed?

5. Why are Islamic miracles satanic in nature?

6. Why is there so much hate in Islam?

7. Why do muslims like setting humans on fire?

8. Why do muslims hate it when a dead Muhammed is referred to as dead?

9. Why are muslims bent on inheriting eternal destruction?

7. Why do muslims force their kids to remain muslims and go as far as killing to enforce that will?

8. Have you bothered to try correcting your faulty religion before trying to correct Christianity?

9. What is it about Christianity that tickles your fancy?

10. Do you really want to become a Christian and get to meet the Holy Spirit?

Oya say this prayer sharply

"Dear Jesus I believe you are the son of God and was sent to die for my sins. I open my heart to you today and accept you as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life today, this I ask in Jesus name, amen"

Okpari! E no pass like that, just de carry de go like that like that.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2013
Emusan: @ayenny
Let's look at John 14:16-17 "and I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever ; 17 Even the spirit of truth; whom the world cannot recieve, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you"[/color]

Looking at the end of verse 16 you will see a semicolon mark there.
Mr ENGLISH, you have problem Jesus said ANOTHER COMFORTER"
So you want to tell me that there is another GOD somewhere or another another Holy spirit Somewhere, get problem for your head.

With this definition you can see a close related ideas of verse 16 & 17 which simply means Jesus Christ was talking about Holyspirit not a prophet.
Anyway maybe you can disprove the semicolon in between the two verse sha!
So jesus was talking about ANOTHER Holyspirit pls tell me how many Holy spirit do we have in BIBLE

You don't believe in Jesus Christ teaching yet you believe His prophesy, how dumb are you to believe one statement out of hundred statements?
I believe in Jesus (as) teaching but we don't believe that Jesus is a son of God, or God or Holyspirit but we believe him as a Prophet of God and bible confirmed it also

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
blink182:

7. Why has the population of Christians outdone Muslims worldwide wide despite whole islamic nations?

8. Why are camels still used as means of transport only in Islamic regions despite the availability of cars?

6. Why do you think you will wake up one morning to ask Christians meaningless questions that won't prevent you from going to hell and not expect an even more meaningless question as reply?

7. Why do you think all christians are calm and won't kick you between the thighs for trying to be a mawrawn?

8. I discovered I more than 10 questions to ask and still wanted to end at 10 so ignore the numbering.

7. Why do muslims force their kids to remain muslims and go as far as killing to enforce that will?

8. Have you bothered to try correcting your faulty religion before trying to correct Christianity?

"Dear Jesus I believe you are the son of God and was sent to die for my sins. I open my heart to you today and accept you as my Lord and Saviour, come into my life today, this I ask in Jesus name, amen"

WHO be this one wey won cause TRAFIC JAM for my thread, I beg comot for road and pack well to allow other people to pass

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 10:57pm On Jun 24, 2013
alienvirus: Chei! Christianity don suffer. See how Ayenny (a muslim) tears bible apart. It beats me for Ayenny to support every point with biblical verses.

Let me give u an asignment,i am sure u v an aged person ard u,say like 80yrs old,now ask d person how was christainity before He/she was born??
Christainity has been ard before ur great-grandfather,and it will stay like that till Jesus come and take His church!
D question is ,what is ur hope? What are ur plan for eternity;u dnt v to go 2hell first as ur god promised you,instead embrace Jesus and let Him write ur name in His book of life!
Different question has been asked ayenni bt He dodged dem and kept on posting lies,twisting d his Bible-typical of him though!
Is d quran nt perfect enough dt it forgot to call mohammed d comforter??
Is the quran nt perfect enough that u v to support it with hadiths?
So d hadiths and quran are nt enough,now u r puting mohamme d in d Bible?
Mohammed is nt in d Bible as Jesus is in d quran!
It is only LIARs like ayenni dt will do dt.
And do u knw what? Its d same lies u muslim pass ard,when dr neik came to Nigeria,he fed u guys with d same lies and there is no one to ask d following questions?
1. Was mohammed a spirit?
2. Did He glorify Jesus?
3. What mohammed said,did he recieved them from Jesus?
4. Did mohammed came in Jesus name?
5. Did mohammed call allah Father?
A sincere answer to These questions will reveal d truth which we xtains already knw!
Shalom.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
ayenny02: Mr ENGLISH, you have problem Jesus said ANOTHER COMFORTER"
So you want to tell me that there is another GOD somewhere or another another Holy spirit Somewhere, get problem for your head.
So jesus was talking about ANOTHER Holyspirit pls tell me how many Holy spirit do we have in BIBLE I believe in Jesus (as) teaching but we don't believe that Jesus is a son of God, or God or Holyspirit but we believe him as a Prophet of God and bible confirmed it also
which of Jesus teaching do u believe in?
Jesus called Himself the Son of God,u dnt believe dt; and u say u believe in His teachings?
Jesus call Himself Lord,u dnt beleive dt n u say u believe in Jesus teachings?
Jesus ask us to pray in His name;u dnt do that and u say u blieve in His teachings?
Jesus said He will die and rose d 3rd day,u dnt believ dt and u say u believe in Jesus teaching?
I am sure u muslims v ur own bible with ur own Jesus!
Dis is one of d reason why i believ dt islam is from satan;satan also beleiev in all u say u believe bt he will NEVER acknowledge Jesus as d Lord or d Son of God bcus He knws that that is where ppl's salvation is embedded.
islam is a tool in d hands of satan.
May d Lord open their eyes!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 11:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
ayenny02: Mr ENGLISH, you have problem Jesus said ANOTHER COMFORTER"

Not about another comforter I'm telling you a complete statement you misinterpreted. Huhh! Get life.

So Jesus was talking about ANOTHER Holyspirit pls tell me how many Holy spirit do we have in BIBLE
One Holyspirit!

I believe in Jesus (as) teaching but we don't believe that Jesus is a son of God, or God or Holyspirit but we believe him as a Prophet of God and bible confirmed it also

I will repeat it again you believe Jesus when He said He will send your prophet but you don't believe Him when He Himself says He the son of God.

Though you give a blunt answer when I ask the first time.

Jesus Himself declared He is a son of God.

Can you see you're just deceiving yourself.

By the way if you believe in Jesus teaching have you received the baptism of the Holyspirit? because that's what make you a true believer of His word.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by deSika(m): 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2013
@Ayenny, I see that you don’t want to accept the truth. But don’t worry I wud try to come down to your level. What we need to do is to take things step by step.
1. At first you said that Angel Gabriel is the holyspirit. And then I showed you luke 1:35 and the angel answered and said unto her. the holyghost shall come upon thee.
I want to know whether you still think that Gabriel is the holyspirit. For him to have said “the holyspirit will come upon you” and not “I will come upon u” means that he was referring to another being outside him.
a. do you agree that angel Gabriel is not the holyspirit
b. Do you also agree that you ayenny cannot quote anywhere in the scripture where the holyspirit is referred to as a chief angel or even as an angel.
2. Yu noow shifted to angels are spirits.
Yes all angels are spirits, they don’t die a physical death. But yu must understand that even God himself is a spirit so can you say that God is an angel. No. not all spirits are angels. The Holyspirit also referred to as the spirit of God is not an angel. When you say house of God, it means that the house belongs to God. When you say spirit of God it means that the spirit belongs to God.
a. Do you agree that the holyspirit is never called the angel of the lord in the bible.
b. Do you agree that the bible never calls angels as the holyspirits. [There is just one holyspirit who is always referred to as the holyspirit/spirit of God]
c. You seem to argue that the spirit is an angel, when the bible says the paraclete is the spirit of truth in john 14:17 now would you say that Muhammd is also an angel

3. You seem incapable of understanding the concept of Holyspirit being God. What I did was to show you where God was interchanged with the holyspirit, meaning that the speaker knew that if he says God or Holyspirit, he is still saying same thing. But as you don’t have anything to say you just spewed your trademark rubbish.
But as you don’t have anything to say about that, it means that that truth is irrefutable, but you just want to ignore it

4. Pls fill in the blank sspace. From john 14:26 but the comforter which is the _________.

i hope you have been able to learn one or few things
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by truthman2012(m): 7:27am On Jun 25, 2013
there is nothing they will not call their muhammad self. any prophet mentioned in the bible, they say is he, they say he is the holy ghost, now ayenny says he is an angel. angel ko angeli ni. confused folk.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 8:34am On Jun 25, 2013
truthman2012: there is nothing they will not call their muhammad self. any prophet mentioned in the bible, they say is he, they say he is the holy ghost, now ayenny says he is an angel. angel ko angeli ni. confused folk.

The guy is a liar.

@Ayenny
Please why are you lying?

You created all these threads:

What Happened In Between:jesus's Crucifixion, Death & Resurrection

On this thread you try to claim that Jesus was not crucified and Jesus didn't talk about His crucifixion. Later you've quote from Bible that Jesus cry on the cross
Ayenny02: Why Jesus cry on the cross when he was already known that the purpose of coming to this world was to die?

On this thread also:
Who Is an Anti-christ Btw Islam & Christianity

You make it clear that Christianity is an anti-christ and anyone that denied the teaching of Jesus is an anti-christ.

You state this statement too:
Ayenny02: However, if u examine the bible carefully, u would observe that Paul and the disciples were not preaching the same doctrine and did not believe in the same Jesus.

You created this thread also:
Jesus Will Follow Which Religion When Comes Back?

Here you believe that If Jesus comes He will join Islam.
You claim Jesus is the 'Messiah'
Ayenny02: Now Jesus is indeed the Messiah, but that doesn't make him God, not at all, it is a title of honor given to Jesus.

If I may ask; What is the meaning of Messiah?

In another thread you claimed that what Jesus said in John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions:........" means Jesus will only come and take His own people to His own mansion why Quran make it clear that Allah send many prophet to this world so they have thier own mansion too.

And the purpose of creating this thread before the topic shifted or rest on Holyspirit is that you make it clear that BIBLE 'contradict Itself' now the same Bible that contradict itself -by Ayenny is the same Bible that strongly support the prophesy of your prophet.

After gone through your threads and posts I decided to end any discusion with you because you contradict yourself and interpret the Bible to support your lies.

You claim you believe in Jesus teaching and that Jesus is the Messiah yet you have proved that Jesus is not the Son of God.

You claim Jesus was not crucified but later believe He is a Messiah, then what make Him a Messiah?

You calim that Paul and Jesus' desciples didn't witness and follow the teaching of Jesus but most Bible quote you've ever quoted are from desciples books because none of those books were written by Jesus.

Just go through your own thread you've ever created and begin to compare and contrast I believe you will ashame of yourself contradtion.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:04am On Jun 25, 2013
deSika: @Ayenny, I see that you don’t want to accept the truth. But don’t worry I wud try to come down to your level. What we need to do is to take things step by step.
1. At first you said that Angel Gabriel is the holyspirit. And then I showed you luke 1:35 and the angel answered and said unto her. the holyghost shall come upon thee.
I want to know whether you still think that Gabriel is the holyspirit. For him to have said “the holyspirit will come upon you” and not “I will come upon u” means that he was referring to another being outside him.
a. do you agree that angel Gabriel is not the holyspirit
DESIKA, you get problem go back and check for your answer I can't repeat myself again
deSika: @Ayenny,
b. Do you also agree that you ayenny cannot quote anywhere in the scripture where the holyspirit is referred to as a chief angel or even as an angel.
I disagree with you DESIKA, I can quote from scripture that ANGELS are SPIRITS.
God is the creator of the angels (spirits), the Holy Spirit is also angel because he is spirit; Ps 104:3-5

Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: WHO MAKETH HIS ANGELS SPIRITS; his ministers a flaming fire:Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
deSika: @Ayenny, [There is just one holyspirit who is always referred to as the holyspirit/spirit of God]
DESIKA don't let me give you RED CARD from NAIRALAND, don't you see u get problem for your HEAD.

You said THERE IS ONLY ONE HOLY SPIRIT and you told me that PARACLETE mean HOLYSPIRIT from ur mouth,
Now go back to John 14:16 and notice the words "another Paraclete." If the comforter is the Holy Spirit then you contradict yourself for saying ONLY ONE HOLY SPIRIT.
how many Holy Spirit's are there?
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:13am On Jun 25, 2013
c. You seem to argue that the spirit is an angel, when the bible says the paraclete is the spirit of truth in john 14:17 now would you say that Muhammd is also an angel
PARACLETE means advocate, comforter I.e HUMAN PROPHET not Holy spirit (Angel)
The word "Paraclete" is applied to Jesus (as) himself in 1 John 2:1

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." (1 John 2:1)

Notice the word (advocate) in reference to Jesus (as) and another (comforter) with regard to the coming "parakletos."

"we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous"

Now read;

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another advocate(parakletos)."I.e another PROPHET
3. You seem incapable of understanding the concept of Holyspirit being God. What I did was to show you where God was interchanged with the holyspirit, meaning that the speaker knew that if he says God or Holyspirit, he is still saying same thing.
If DESIKA believes that God is Holy spirit, then DESIKA must accept that God is EVIL;

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an EVIL SPIRIT from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..." 

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an EVIL SPIRIT from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?!
4. Pls fill in the blank sspace. From john 14:26 but the comforter which is the _________.
Parakletos in Greek is interpreted as "an advocate", one who pleads the cause of another, one who councils or advises another from deep concern for the other's welfare.
In these verses we are told that once Jesus (as) departs, a Paraclete will come. He will glorify Jesus (as), and he will guide mankind into all truth. This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost.

Compare with John 15:26

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

Notice the statement below
"The spirit of truth which proceedeth from the father"

If Holy spirit is God from DESIKA mouth, why Jesus said the statement "THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH from FATHER (God)
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 11:20am On Jun 25, 2013
Emusan:
The guy is a liar.
@Ayenny

On this thread you try to claim that Jesus was not crucified and Jesus didn't talk about His crucifixion. Later you've quote from Bible that Jesus cry on the cross

On this thread also:

You make it clear that Christianity is an anti-christ and anyone that denied the teaching of Jesus is an anti-christ.

In another thread you claimed that what Jesus said in John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions:........" means Jesus will only come and take His own people to His own mansion why Quran make it clear that Allah send many prophet to this world so they have thier own mansion too.

And the purpose of creating this thread before the topic shifted or rest on Holyspirit is that you make it clear that BIBLE 'contradict Itself' now the same Bible that contradict itself -by Ayenny is the same Bible that strongly support the prophesy of your prophet.

After gone through your threads and posts I decided to end any discusion with you because you contradict yourself and interpret the Bible to support your lies.

You claim you believe in Jesus teaching and that Jesus is the Messiah yet you have proved that Jesus is not the Son of God.

You claim Jesus was not crucified but later believe He is a Messiah, then what make Him a Messiah?

You calim that Paul and Jesus' desciples didn't witness and follow the teaching of Jesus but most Bible quote you've ever quoted are from desciples books because none of those books were written by Jesus.

Just go through your own thread you've ever created and begin to compare and contrast I believe you will ashame of yourself contradtion.

you knw i said before that dis guy needs to be ignored!
He is born-liar,he is being decieved by lying Spirit,it is only Jesus that can deliver him!

They all need Jesus!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:36am On Jun 25, 2013
Emusan:

The guy is a liar.

@Ayenny

Thks for going through my thread.

Yes, jesus was not crucified, I can see that you need doctor attention to your mind,
I said why jesus cry on the cross when he was already known for the purpose? It was a question I asked from you people and you refused to answer my question

Emusan:

On this thread also:

Yes, anybody that not follow the teaching of Jesus (as) is an anti-christ.

Did you follow the teaching of Jesus (as)
Emusan:

Yes, jesus was a "Messiah"
Can you tell me the meaning of Messiah (OLODO)
don't tell me that Messiah mean God o
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2013
Emusan:

Yes, all messengers were sent to their people including Jesus to the loss sheep of isreal

Emusan:

Yes, ENOUGH CONTRADICTION

Emusan:

Why can't you ask your Bible for the problem of CONTRADICTION
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2013
truthman2012: there is nothing they will not call their muhammad self. any prophet mentioned in the bible, they say is he, they say he is the holy ghost, now ayenny says he is an angel. angel ko angeli ni. confused folk.
Our prophet (saw) was not more than the MESSENGER of God and SEAL of all prophet ( SAW)
Baba FATIMA, Akehinde Gbegbon, ike olorun ati ola olorun ko ma ba ONISE NLA MOHAMMAD (SAW)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by deSika(m): 3:27pm On Jun 25, 2013
ayenny02: DESIKA, you get problem go back and check for your answer I can't repeat myself again
you did not agree or disagree in your previous post, you only jumped to another question. this is what yu said
Holy spirit still not mean God from your explanation
so if you dont mind i want to know if you still think Gabriel is the holyspirit.

ayenny02:
I disagree with you DESIKA, I can quote from scripture that ANGELS are SPIRITS.
God is the creator of the angels (spirits), the Holy Spirit is also angel because he is spirit; Ps 104:3-5

Who layeth the beams of his chambers in the waters: who maketh the clouds his chariot: who walketh upon the wings of the wind: WHO MAKETH HIS ANGELS SPIRITS; his ministers a flaming fire:Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.
question is where is holyspirit called cheif angel or angel in the bible. keyword is "the holyspirit" not spirit. if yu cant show this, then you must agree that Holyspirit is not an angel

ayenny02:
DESIlKA don't let me give you RED CARD from NAIRALAND, don't you see u get problem for your HEAD.

You said THERE IS ONLY ONE HOLY SPIRIT and you told me that PARACLETE mean HOLYSPIRIT from ur mouth,
Now go back to John 14:16 and notice the words "another Paraclete." If the comforter is the Holy Spirit then you contradict yourself for saying ONLY ONE HOLY SPIRIT.
how many Holy Spirit's are there?
there is only one holy spirit. english is really your problem. the verse reads 'another paraclete' and not 'another holyspirit'. this another paraclete is the person of the holyspirit. [the problem is that when you say Muhammed is the peryclytos it would mean that there was a Muhammad before Muhammad since the verse would read 'another Muhammad' in place of 'another periclytos']. so get it. the person who is to do another comforting is theperson of the Holyspirit. the person who has being doing the comforting before is Jesus. the same can be said for advocating. its an english word so you can do yourself a favour with the dictionary. the comforter refers to a person who comforts. comforter does not mean the holyspirit, it is the holyspirit that is the comforter just as the President does not mean Jonathan but Jonathan is the president. keyword 'meaning' and 'is'. do you understand now.

ayenny02: PARACLETE means advocate, comforter I.e HUMAN PROPHET not Holy spirit (Angel)
The word "Paraclete" is applied to Jesus (as) himself in 1 John 2:1

"My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous." (1 John 2:1)

Notice the word (advocate) in reference to Jesus (as) and another (comforter) with regard to the coming "parakletos."

"we have an advocate(parakletos) with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous"

Now read;

"And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another advocate(parakletos)."I.e another PROPHET
yes the comforter is applied to Jesus. what yu fail to see is that it is also applied to the holyspirit. i didnt ask you whether paraclete means human prophet o,you answered out of point. which makes me wonder about your level of reasoning.
my question was that the paraclete is called a spirit of truth in john 14:17, if according to yu a spirit is always an angel, is muhammad an angel of truth, pls answer.

ayenny02: ]
If DESIKA believes that God is Holy spirit, then DESIKA must accept that God is EVIL;

1 Samuel 18:10 "The next day an EVIL SPIRIT from God came forcefully upon Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the harp, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand..."

1 Samuel 19:9 "But an EVIL SPIRIT from the LORD came upon Saul as he was sitting in his house with his spear in his hand. While David was playing the harp,..." ANOTHER EVIL SPIRIT FROM GOD?!
listenning to you, it just seems as if am arguing with a child. Holyspirit was called God in the verse i presented to you, its enough for me that you saw it. your ranting about God being evil does not correlate with the verse i brought. i hope you can differentiate between spirit and 'the holyspirit'. your verse did not say an evil holyspirit from God. so help your self with you delusion. a disciple of christ called Holyspirit God, if that does not help you, i wonder what will

ayenny02: ]
Parakletos in Greek is interpreted as "an advocate", one who pleads the cause of another, one who councils or advises another from deep concern for the other's welfare.
In these verses we are told that once Jesus (as) departs, a Paraclete will come. He will glorify Jesus (as), and he will guide mankind into all truth. [size=14pt]This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost.
[/size]
now you are coming up. you rightly say that This "Paraclete" is identified in John 14:26 as the Holy Ghost. so Mr. Ayenny why are you now arguing that the Holyghost is not the paraclete, when it clearly answers your question. who is the paraclete. anybody who argues after seeing that statement is either internally blind or mentally deluded.

ayenny02:
Compare with John 15:26

"But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, [even] the SPIRIT OF TRUTH, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me"

Notice the statement below
"The spirit of truth which proceedeth from the father"

If Holy spirit is God from DESIKA mouth, why Jesus said the statement "THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH from FATHER (God)
i dont know what your confusion is. Jesus said the spirit of truth from the father. where else do yu expect something that is called God to come from. if the holyspirit comes from God the father, that is even an affirmation that the holyspirit is God. you dont expect the holyspirit to come from the devil and then called God, do you.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by cleanvessel(m): 10:04pm On Jun 25, 2013
ayenny02: Matthew 19:5-6

5. and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’
6. So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.

(LIES EXPOSE) tell me from that verses where jesus said Man should marry only ONE wife. If you don't know ur Bible, you better come and I will teach you
You get problem, don't forget that you have told me that Jesus is God and you still come out and say jesus is son of God (CONTRADICTION)

Maybe you forget this verse from bible; Luke 19:27

27 But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.’”

Your major problem is lack of proper understanding of anything written in English language. This is the reason you misinterpret the Bible always.

5. and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.

6. So then, THEY ARE NO LONGER TWO BUT ONE FLESH. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.

(LIES EXPOSE) tell me from that verses where jesus said Man should marry only ONE wife. If you don't know ur Bible, you better come and I will teach you.

1. THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH: What does this mean to you? Two, three or four wives? Do they have to tell you this means nothing but one wife and one husband? An illiterate man like you.

2. THEY ARE NO LONGER TWO BUT ONE FLESH: Now, answer this. OLODO RABATA

Luke 19:27

27 But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, and slay them before me.

Read from verse 12. You will discover Jesus was telling a parable. OLODO RABATA.

How many did Jesus kill. You think he is Muhammad who is a warlord. He must have discovered now that allah is not the true God. The blood of those he killed in the name of allah must have been required from him now. I pity you muslims.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 8:08am On Jun 26, 2013
cleanvessel:

Your major problem is lack of proper understanding of anything written in English language. This is the reason you misinterpret the Bible always.

There is not a single verse from the New Testament that prohibits polygamy or If you have any verse prohibits polygamy in Bible you can bring it
cleanvessel:

5. and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH.

6. So then, THEY ARE NO LONGER TWO BUT ONE FLESH. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.

(LIES EXPOSE) tell me from that verses where jesus said Man should marry only ONE wife. If you don't know ur Bible, you better come and I will teach you.

1. THE TWO SHALL BECOME ONE FLESH: What does this mean to you? Two, three or four wives? Do they have to tell you this means nothing but one wife and one husband? An illiterate man like you.

2. THEY ARE NO LONGER TWO BUT ONE FLESH: Now, answer this. OLODO RABATA

Christians usually mistakenly present the following verses from the Bible to prove that polygamy in the New Testament is not allowed:

Matthew 19:1-12

In the above verses, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3.  Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman.  The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife.  

However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy. 

Also, when a man becomes a one flesh with his wife in Matthew 19:5-6, this doesn't mean that the man can't be one flesh with another woman.  He can be one flesh with his first wife, and one flesh with his second wife, and one flesh with his third wife and so on....   To further prove this point, Go and read Matthew 22:23-32

In Matthew 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deuteronomy 25:5 from the Old Testament where it states that if a woman's husband dies, and she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother regardless whether he had a wife or not.  When the Jews brought this situation up to Jesus in Matthew 22:24-28, Jesus for the childless widow to marry her husband's brother .  Instead, Jesus replied to them by saying that we do not marry in heaven, and we will be like angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30). 

So in other words, if Jesus allowed for a widow to marry her former husband's brother even if he were married, then this negates the Christians' claim about the Bible prohibiting polygamy.  A man can be one flesh with more than one woman.  In the case of Matthew 22:24-28, the man can be one flesh with his wife, and one flesh with his deceased brother's wife.  Also keep in mind that Exodus 21:10 allows a man to marry an infinite amount of women, and Deuteronomy 21:15 allows a man to marry more than one wife.
cleanvessel:

Read from verse 12. You will discover Jesus was telling a parable. OLODO RABATA.
So he was telling parable to slew them.
I don't know your problem I have almost 9 question unanswered instead you to take one question and answer it, you will just jump on someone comment and saying RUBBISH, pls take one from my question and answer it.

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Mintayo(m): 6:01pm On Jun 26, 2013
ayenny02: There is not a single verse from the New Testament that prohibits polygamy or If you have any verse prohibits polygamy in Bible you can bring it

Christians usually mistakenly present the following verses from the Bible to prove that polygamy in the New Testament is not allowed:

Matthew 19:1-12

In the above verses, we see that Jesus was approached with a question about whether or not it is allowed for a man to divorce his wife in Matthew 19:3.  Jesus immediately referred to the Old Testament for the answer in Matthew 19:4. He referred to Adam and Eve, one man and one woman.  The Old Testament does talk about the story of Adam and Eve as one husband and one wife.  

However, the Old Testament which Jesus had referred to in Matthew 19:3 does allow polygamy. 

Also, when a man becomes a one flesh with his wife in Matthew 19:5-6, this doesn't mean that the man can't be one flesh with another woman.  He can be one flesh with his first wife, and one flesh with his second wife, and one flesh with his third wife and so on....   To further prove this point, Go and read Matthew 22:23-32

In Matthew 22:24-28, the Jews referred to Deuteronomy 25:5 from the Old Testament where it states that if a woman's husband dies, and she didn't have any kids from him, then she must marry his brother regardless whether he had a wife or not.  When the Jews brought this situation up to Jesus in Matthew 22:24-28, Jesus for the childless widow to marry her husband's brother .  Instead, Jesus replied to them by saying that we do not marry in heaven, and we will be like angels in heaven (Matthew 22:30). 

So in other words, if Jesus allowed for a widow to marry her former husband's brother even if he were married, then this negates the Christians' claim about the Bible prohibiting polygamy.  A man can be one flesh with more than one woman.  In the case of Matthew 22:24-28, the man can be one flesh with his wife, and one flesh with his deceased brother's wife.  Also keep in mind that Exodus 21:10 allows a man to marry an infinite amount of women, and Deuteronomy 21:15 allows a man to marry more than one wife.

So he was telling parable to slew them.
I don't know your problem I have almost 9 question unanswered instead you to take one question and answer it, you will just jump on someone comment and saying RUBBISH, pls take one from my question and answer it.
satan is really doing a fine job on dis ayenni;seems to knw aw to twist d bible just like satan himself!
this guy is getting it all twisted...he is looking for a way to justify mohammed's adultery,sodomy,lust and obsession for women...smh!
In a program now,i will answer dis later!
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 7:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
@Ayenny

Let me just say this; though I may continue to help your ignorance after you agree with my conclusion.

Firstly, you stake on Marriage: it's just a pity that you interpret Bible just to suit your fallacious point not what the Bible really teaches.

You claim no verse in the NT tha support single wife whereas Jesus statement make it clear that is one wife.
Matt 19:4-6 "4 And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”
Note the @bold carefully.

Later they quote from Moses book and He reply them this way in verse 8-9 "8 He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

because of their heart hardedness that's why moses said they can divorce their wife but Jesus now tell them whosoever that do so committed adultery. Immediately, His desciples realised that the law is too hard they reply it's better not to even marry then but He let them know it's possible but only for those who are ready to receive it--verse 11-12
Even God hate divorce Malachi 2:16 “For the Lord God of Israel says That He hates divorce,
For it covers one’s garment with violence,”...........

So for Christian it is one wife and one husband.

You quote Exodus 21:10, Deut 21:15.

That's why I always shake my head when I see the way you twist Bible just to support your lies and the truth is so far away from you and you didn't realise it yet you just want to prove your religion is right by condeming Bible.

In Exodus 21:10 that you quote why can't you tell the truth for once AYENNY, and did Quran support lie too?

The verse is talking about a maidservant under his master that if pleases his master to marry her to his son, the maidservant must have the final say. In v10 the writer continue that if the master marry another wife for his son the right of that maidservant must be granted. Then it means if you don't have a maidservant you must not marry two wife, and for the people that have maidservant with what is happening today if I ask, how many rich man's son can marry their housemaid? though it happens sometimes but the range is very wide.

In Deu 21:15 Moses said IF a man is not FOR you that have it simply means is something that is not common but in case it happens then this is how to treat them---whereas Jesus make it clear why Moses permitted them in Math 19 and Jesus made it clear it was not so, it still remains one wife and one husband.

For us to continue with the remaining question, do you believe that Bible contradict? And for you to believe then Jesus is not talking about Muhammad. Agree or Disagree?

1 Like

Re: 10 Questions For Christians by truthman2012(m): 8:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
blink182:

8. I discovered I had more than 10 questions to ask and still wanted to end at 10 so ignore the numbering.

I love ur post bro.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by truthman2012(m): 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
Emusan: @Ayenny

Let me just say this; though I may continue to help your ignorance after you agree with my conclusion.

Firstly, you stake on Marriage: it's just a pity that you interpret Bible just to suit your fallacious point not what the Bible really teaches.

You claim no verse in the NT tha support single wife whereas Jesus statement make it clear that is one wife.
Matt 19:4-6 "4 And He answered and said to them,“Have you not read that He who made them at the beginning ‘made them male and female,’ 5 and said, ‘For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife, and the two shall become one flesh’? 6 So then, they are no longer two but one flesh. Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.”

Later they quote from Moses book and He reply them this way in verse 8-9 "8 He said to them, “Moses, because of the hardness of your hearts, permitted you to divorce your wives, but from the beginning it was not so. 9 And I say to you, whoever divorces his wife, except for sexual immorality, and marries another, commits adultery; and whoever marries her who is divorced commits adultery.”

because of their heart hardedness that's why moses said they can divorce their wife but Jesus now tell them whosoever that do so committed adultery. Immediately, His desciples realised that the law is too hard they reply it's better not to even marry then but He let them know it's possible but only for those who are ready to receive it--verse 11-12
Even God hate divorce Malachi 2:16 “For the Lord God of Israel says That He hates divorce,

That's why I always shake my head when I see the way you twist Bible just to support your lies and the truth is so far away from you and you didn't realise it yet you just want to prove your religion is right by condeming Bible.

In Exodus 21:10 that you quote why can't you tell the truth for once AYENNY, and did Quran support lie too?

The verse is talking about a maidservant under his master that if pleases his master to marry her to his son, the maidservant must have the final say. In v10 the writer continue that if the master marry another wife for his son the right of that maidservant must be granted. Then it means if you don't have a maidservant you must not marry two wife, and for the people that have maidservant with what is happening today if I ask, how many rich man's son can marry their housemaid? though it happens sometimes but the range is very wide.

In Deu 21:15 Moses said IF a man is not FOR you that have it simply means is something that is not common but in case it happens then this is how to treat them---whereas Jesus make it clear why Moses permitted them in Math 19 and Jesus made it clear it was not so, it still remains one wife and one husband.

For us to continue with the remaining question, do you believe that Bible contradict? And for you to believe then Jesus is not talking about Muhammad. Agree or Disagree?

You have done a great job. The problem is the god of this world has blinded their minds so that they will not understand.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by ayenny02(m): 8:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
Emusan: @Ayenny

I don't like tortoise and his wife's story, go back and see my comment how polygamy were allowed in bible.

If you don't satisfy, PLS GIVE ME VERES IN BIBLE THAT PROHIBIT POLYGAMY and continue with my thread, I don't want to derail, there are many questions that still unanswered.
Re: 10 Questions For Christians by Emusan(m): 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2013
ayenny02: QUESTION 1. So why did they give the previous "one" a different meaning from the other five "ones?
Because you've been blindfolded you're unable to realised that Jesus was praying for His desciple they should be one as 'He and His father' are one. Refer to Act 2:1 "When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place." Which Jesus has prayed for.

QUESTION 2. Why does the Bible say that Jesus wanted to die on the cross, when the one on the cross was shouting "My God, my God, why have you forsaken me?" according to Matthew 27:45 and Mark 15:33?

Because God's eyes cannot behold iniquity, He has to forsake His only begotten Son.

QUESTION 3. Christians say that people go to Heaven ONLY THROUGH JESUS, yet Paul says in 1 CORINTHIANS 7:8-16

Your assumption here is totally false. Paul only addresses the issue of marriage as a christian marry an unbeliever. John 14:6 "Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me."

QUESTION 4. Christians say that the Paraclete means the Holy Spirit (John 14;26). Jesus said in John 16:7-8 "If I do not go away the Paraclete will not come to you". This could not mean the Holy spirit, since the Holy spirit was said to have been there before Jesus was even born as in Luke 1:41 "Elizabeth was filled with the Holy Spirit". Here, the Holy spirit was also present during Jesus life time. So how could this fit with the condition that Jesus must go away so that the Holy spirit will come?

Proved: Holyspirit is the comforter!

QUESTION 5. If the Holy Spirit.....

Not all christians are truely Christ-like. People that are truely Christlike enjoying the existence of God, Jesus and the Holyspirit in their life. By the way the same is applicable to Muslim to can you give your reason?

QUESTION 7. Why doesn’t Mark 16:9-20 exist in as many versions of the Bible while it exists as a footnote or between brackets in some other versions? Is a footnote in the Bible still considered as God’s word, especially when it addresses an important feature like the Ascension?

Where did you read it that is a footnote?

QUESTION 8. Why does the Catholic Bible contain 73 books while the Protestant Bible has only 66? With both claiming to have the complete Word of God, which one should be believed and why?

They were more than 14 books called Apocrypha written close at the end of the OT (400BC), the Jews themselves clearly state that no voice of any prophets was heard during this time and the OT has been compiled called Septuagin before the Birth of Christ. So some people still went ahead to include those Apocrypha into their book. John 8:32 "Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall made you free"

QUESTION 9. As a Christian, do you agree that out of fairness and honesty you must investigate what Islam says about God, Jesus, including this life and the hereafter?
If not some Christians have been quoting from Quran on this thread as you can see. BUT do you also do the same to Bible?

QUESTION10. Being a Christian, do you also believe that we must all stand accountable to our Creator and that the Creator is Perfect and Just? As a sincere believer in God, don’t you owe it upon yourself to find out the entire unadulterated truth regardless of the consequences.

God will never lie! So He said and that's how it will be.

Question 6 to be answer later because of space.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! / How Many Times Do You Have To "break A Curse" / Breaking News: Bishop David Oyedepo Loses Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 243
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.