Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,883 members, 7,872,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:56 AM

"I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments (597 Views)

See What Jim Iyke's Ex-girlfriend, Sandra Benede Did To Herself / Divorced Actress Iniedo Spotted With Jim Iyke In New Photo (photo) / Obj In Adultery Scandal With Jim Iyke's Wife - A Must Read. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

"I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments by Opeedo(m): 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2013
Jim Iyke's sad and heartbroken Jamaican ex-fiancee Keturah Hamilton tells Diasporan Star:

"These days, I ask God: Why has thou forsaken me? How can a man with whom we had gone through the highs and the lows – a man who had professed so much undying love for me over the past six years just walk away like that? I don’t know what happened and I wish I could put a finger on it. He took away six years of memories, of support of love and all that I did for him – just like that. How mean and callous can one get?

Jim was supposed to come to New York and stay for six months, during which time, he would go to an acting school here in New York and then we would move to Los Angeles and get married and pursue our acting dreams. I was looking forward to that with eagerness and then he just walked away” she began to sob according to Diasporan Star
Read more »
READ FULL STORY HERE: http://notlurking.com/gHEt
Re: "I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments by Sanboy25: 4:02pm On Jun 09, 2013
Poor woman... undecided
There's still plenty of fish in the sea though... cheesy
Re: "I Wasted Six Years Of My Life With Jim Iyke"- Ex Gf Keturah Hamilton Laments by ijebabe: 5:20pm On Jun 09, 2013

(1)

Toyin Aimakhu & Niyi Johnson Pick July 8th For Their Court Wedding / PHOTOS: Don Jazzy & D'banj Back Together? / Judge Orders Parent To Change Their Baby's Name From ''messiah'' To ''martin''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.