Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,618 members, 7,934,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:57 PM

... - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (30891 Views)

Husband Catches His Wife Sleeping With Another Woman In Lagos / My Wife Pushed Me Into Another Woman's Arms / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ... by IYANGBALI: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
In case you need some side attractions,I am available

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
pekelepekele: Go and pour acid on her nah . I think that is what is trending now among jealous women like you and end up in jail .

In case you women don't know this . Your children are what you should focus on in any relationship . We men na human being . [b]Always judge everyman with the way your own father treated your mother that way you will understand men better
[/b]

Look at this eediot

I bet you think all the posters here come from a dysfunctional home like yours

8 Likes

Re: ... by wy2000(m): 10:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
steph7: No, separation is the worst move they can make now, they have a good relationship now, what is still holding them back is the communication, once that is gone with time they'll be good.as long as that woman is still in the picture they are bound to hit bumps

What the use of being a a relationship when there is none?

Sometimes the best way to know if something is yours if to leave it.

If its a fantasy... he will come to his senses, else you will be able to move on.

1 Like

Re: ... by pekelepekele(m): 10:32pm On Jun 09, 2013
babyosisi:

Look at this eediot

I bet you think all the posters here come from a dysfunctional home like yours

Thank you but how many wives did your father marry . Yes 1 you will say . Second question either you are married or still staying with them , I am sure they never had any misunderstanding they were always as gentle as a dove . mtcheew eediot.

You galz should go and marry pope nah

1 Like

Re: ... by baby124: 10:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
Daresh: Abeg where can she get marriage counseling in this Naija because me sef I need it.

Lmao!
OP,
I don't know what to tell you, but it appears you were the rebound babe. Well you need to start doing things together as a family. Most importantly praying morning and night together to break the bond they have. Before they both decide to escape together, leaving their sposes in the dust. I hope you guys attend the same religious organization. It will be easier to bring him to some counselling service. This is why it is sometimes good for a couple to have the same belief and attend same church/mosque/babalawo. grin
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2013
babyosisi:

So Tosh dey deep like this

What women don't know is that inside the heart of EVERY man there is a spot for true love. It takes the right woman to bring it out and soften even the hardest Pharaoh.

1 Like

Re: ... by SisiKill1: 10:45pm On Jun 09, 2013
pekelepekele: Go and pour acid on her nah . I think that is what is trending now among jealous women like you and end up in jail .

In case you women don't know this . Your children are what you should focus on in any relationship . We men na human being . Always judge everyman with the way your own father treated your mother that way you will understand men better

You are are being facetious, yes?

You better be oh coz ehn....God help us all. lipsrsealed
Re: ... by redcliff: 10:46pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25: [size=pt] First, you shouldn't have searched your husband's phone.
Then, it's a good thing that the woman is getting married.
If your man really wants to forget her, he should cut the ties once and for all if not, he'll always have lingering feelings for the woman. Both of you should go on a week-end, spend time together in order to build up once more a 'intimacy' between you two.
Don't lose faith, things are only getting better as the woman is married to another man.
Their story will end here (I think... undecided)
[/size]

you are a mad man for the above. What happened to 2 becomes 1? she has every right to check his phone whenever....

1 Like

Re: ... by coogar: 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
toshmann:
What women don't know is that inside the heart of EVERY man there is a spot for true love. It takes the right woman to bring it out and soften even the hardest Pharaoh.

this is a myth!
there's no special woman anywhere....if both parties work together, love would grow. a man who's divorced 4 times would tell you he thought each of those women were special at first before things went belly-up.

3 Likes

Re: ... by uchemummy(f): 10:49pm On Jun 09, 2013
Sanboy25: [b]First, you shouldn't have searched your husband's phone.
[/b]Then, it's a good thing that the woman is getting married.
If your man really wants to forget her, he should cut the ties once and for all if not, he'll always have lingering feelings for the woman. Both of you should go on a week-end, spend time together in order to build up once more a 'intimacy' between you two.
Don't lose faith, things are only getting better as the woman is married to another man.
Their story will end here (I think... undecided)

LISTEN TO YOURSELF AND U ARE THE FIRST TO COMMENT. THANK GOD OTHERS DIDNT FELLOW U
Re: ... by baby124: 10:55pm On Jun 09, 2013
coogar:

this is a myth!
there's no special woman anywhere....if both parties work together, love would grow. a man who's divorced 4 times would tell you he thought each of those women were special at first before things went belly-up.
Hmmm!
He's right you know. Most marry who they like and hope love grows. Others marry whoever is obtainable. But very few marry their soul mates. The above two are most likely to cheat, because when they finally find the one, the love they feel for the wife is not enough. When you find the one and she feels the same, don't dull please. Fly away with her. Because you may end up looking for something like that for the rest of your life, and never find it. You wonder why some men get up and leave one day.

OP, you were so wrong for going to his workplace to embarrass him. You only embarrassed your family. If in future he wants to walk away, he will have support. Never drag your dirty linen in public. Even with family members, you may forget but others won't. Am sure your value and worth diminished the day you did that.

4 Likes

Re: ... by toshmann(m): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2013
DailyNews:

Lastly, don't think there is a better man out there cos 80 to 90% of married men in Nigeria cheat, the innocent ones are those that aren't yet caught. So don't feel Tina's husband is the best or more responsiblie, and don't go thinking- if I had married James, this wouldn't have happened cos like I said, it is sad though, and a bitter truth, majority of married men .

I was married for 4yrs, I NEVER cheated on my wife. (And i was a guy that had many female "well wishers" as a bachelor) The marriage ended for other sad reasons. Cheating IS NOT the only source of unhappiness in a marriage. I painfully discovered. sad

1 Like

Re: ... by angelhair(m): 10:59pm On Jun 09, 2013

In case you women don't know this . Your children are what you should focus on in any relationship . We men na human being . Always judge everyman with the way your own father treated your mother that way you will understand men better

Why would I pour acid on her and risk going to jail? Who will then to care of the kids you say I shd focus on. Also how can I be jealous when it is my husband Biko? And finally you nimrod, I want my marriage to be like my parents. He loved her, cherished her and never ever failed to treat her with respect. That is a
ALL I want from my husband

4 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
Biko don't mind the eediot
Tomorrow now one unfortunate woman will carry that damaged good and present to her people as a suitor

5 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 09, 2013
]
pekelepekele:

Thank you but how many wives did your father marry . Yes 1 you will say . Second question either you are married or still staying with them , I am sure they never had any misunderstanding they were always as gentle as a dove . mtcheew eediot.

You galz should go and marry pope nah

One
My father is still Alive praise God and he married and wedded and has lived under the same roof with one woman,my mother
I told you to stop judging marriage by your childhood
Many of us didn't have your bitter experiences
Re: ... by toshmann(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2013
coogar:

this is a myth!

It's no myth, there's a special woman for Everyman. You will never know until you meet the one. There's a girl somewhere that you are compatible with, could love and be trusted and vice versa. Just that most women and men miss that partner. It's myth. My fathers generation was the last to enjoy this privilege randomly. In my generation, it's just a few guys that get lucky with marriage and have relatively "easy" marriage. But it's no myth. I'm old enough to educate younger adults on this issue.

Even Hitler had that one and just before suicide he granted her her greatest wish.

1 Like

Re: ... by wy2000(m): 11:04pm On Jun 09, 2013
babyosisi:

The woman has two kids
How easy is that
I think counseling should come first

I know its hard, so she should seat down with him and discuss their responsibilities for their kids during the separation.

Let it be done with cool head, so that she can move forward. No need patching a leaking basket.

Let the decision to work for the marriage be borne by both partners, else she will die trying to hold it together alone!
Re: ... by coogar: 11:07pm On Jun 09, 2013
baby_123:
Hmmm!
He's right you know. Most marry who they like and hope love grows. Others marry whoever is obtainable. But very few marry their soul mates. The above two are most likely to cheat, because when they finally find the one, the love they feel for the wife is not enough.

how's that even possible?
where's this soulmate? someone else's wife? come on - think about it. if i don't exist, you mean my supposed soulmate would never be happy until she meets me? grin
there are 1 billion women made for me and each of them is a potential soulmate.......

When you find the one and she feels the same, don't dull please. Fly away with her. Because you may end up looking for something like that for the rest of your life, and never find it. You wonder why some men get up and leave one day.

i am 100% certain what i have is super-sufficient for me. i agree men can sometimes make the wrong choice in marriage because of material wealth, shotgun marriage, travel documents, etc but that's different to what happened to the OP.
Re: ... by angelhair(m): 11:08pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 09, 2013
@ OP do you folks live in Nigeia?
Re: ... by coogar: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2013
toshmann:
It's no myth, there's a special woman for Everyman. You will never know until you meet the one.

there are about 1 million special women for me and i am sure it applies to other men. soulmate theory is for the romantics and the daydreamers. "i knew she was my wife the moment i laid my eyes on her" is the biggest fraud in the world of romance!

There's a girl somewhere that you are compatible with, could love and be trusted and vice versa. Just that most women and men miss that partner. It's myth. My fathers generation was the last to enjoy this privilege randomly. In my generation, it's just a few guys that get lucky with marriage and have relatively "easy" marriage. But it's no myth. I'm old enough to educate younger adults on this issue.

i find this difficult to believe - the statement should read there are many girls out there that are compatible with me.

Even Hitler had that one and just before suicide he granted her her greatest wish.

if hitler was in ibadan at that moment, he would be granting the same wish to another woman.

2 Likes

Re: ... by toshmann(m): 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
angelhair:

I agree. I always believed he and I had that kind of relationship. You know he Denys loving her. He says he was calling her cos he just wanted to talk to her cos he felt he cldnt talk to me. He still has the connection with her which I feel should have ceased a long time ago. I called her yesterday and threatened her and she kept maintaining that she doesn't have anything to do with him again so I'm sure it's just from his side. I know we need counseling and resume our daily prayer. We need God now cos I'm getting weak.

You can pray and go for counselling but right now it's not a balanced problem. You are in pain bc your marriage is hurting, he is in pain bc his lover is getting married. Can you identify the difference? It's not balanced. You need to let him know he can loose you and the kids too. You need to give him some space for some time. Leave, go to somewhere else. Stop sleeping in same room with him. If you are in Nigeria you may want to take a leave from work, go to the village or to some other city or anywhere for a week or two. Take the kids too if possible. If he doesn't miss you guys during this period, he's not for you and I would then advice you to stop fasting and divert your prayers towards another goal.

Marriage is NOT by force. And when it seems not to be going fine, DON'T push it. Like the old dictum says, release a caged bird, if its for you it will fly and come back, if its not for you, it will fly away. If this dude values his ex-lover to the point of jeopardizing his marriage and the future of his kids, better end the marriage now while you are still young and capable of finding another man, than spend unnecessary calories on prayer and fasting and burn cash on counselling.

7 Likes

Re: ... by baby124: 11:16pm On Jun 09, 2013
coogar:

how's that even possible?
where's this soulmate? someone else's wife? come on - think about it. if i don't exist, you mean my supposed soulmate would never be happy until she meets me? grin
there are 1 billion women made for me and each of them is a potential soulmate.......

i am 100% certain what i have is super-sufficient for me. i agree men can sometimes make the wrong choice in marriage because of material wealth, shotgun marriage, travel documents, etc but that's different to what happened to the OP.

Keep making mouth dia! Even if you have 10kids, and the woman has 15. You will still vanish with her. Pray you never encounter such when you are settled and your life is going well. LOL! For some, love grows if they are genuine. For other's they just haven't met the right person yet. When they do, they will sacrifice all!

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2013
angelhair:

I agree. I always believed he and I had that kind of relationship. You know he Denys loving her. He says he was calling her cos he just wanted to talk to her cos he felt he cldnt talk to me. He still has the connection with her which I feel should have ceased a long time ago. I called her yesterday and threatened her and she kept maintaining that she doesn't have anything to do with him again so I'm sure it's just from his side. I know we need counseling and resume our daily prayer. We need God now cos I'm getting weak.

This is no time to be getting pregnant too
Let me just throw that in there
He must rubber up for your protection,no ifs or buts
Some women think pregnancy will make it better
It never does

The counseling talks should come from him
You shouldn't appear to want the marriage more than he does
That is a no no
He is after all the one cheating
If he is sincere,tell him he needs to find a husband and wife couple that you both love and admire and ask them to help counsel you two
Give that as an ultimatum
That is what I would do as a last effort to save the marriage if I were in that situation
His reaction to that ultimatum will tell you where the marriage is
Re: ... by baby124: 11:21pm On Jun 09, 2013
If you are not ready for a divorce, don't go anywhere abeg. Separation might give them space sef to actually practice being together well. If you think it is still workable, do all you can. All those bonds can be broken, and it will include you bothe being committed to prayer and bonding together again.Be someone he can be happy to talk to and bare his mind to. No matter how painful. You want the marriage, he is tettering on the edge. Don't separate! And get off NL please. Also rally his siblings and mum and have them in your corner. That is very important. This is the time where you need his family and you all attack this issue as one.

1 Like

Re: ... by coogar: 11:22pm On Jun 09, 2013
baby_123:
Keep making mouth dia! Even if you have 10kids, and the woman has 15. You will still vanish with her. Pray you never encounter such when you are settled and your life is going well. LOL! For some, love grows if they are genuine. For other's they just haven't met the right person yet. When they do, they will sacrifice all!

vanish with a woman with 15 kids? grin cheesy
i'd rather die.... men like me are not that inclined. try the straight-jacket men!
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jun 09, 2013
baby_123: If you are not ready for a divorce, don't go anywhere abeg. Separation might give them space sef to actually practice being together well. If you think it is still workable, do all you can. All those bonds can be broken, and it will include you bothe being committed to prayer and bonding together again.Be someone he can be happy to talk to and bear his mind to. No matter how painful. You want the marriage, he is tettering on the edge. Don't separate! And get off NL please. Also rally his siblings and mum and have them in your corner. That is very important. This is the time where you need his family and you all attack this issue as one.

Why his siblings
What do u think his siblings and mom will say that they.didn't say when they begged her to forgive earlier on
If there is any family to be rallied it is her own family IMHO,her parents and her own siblings,the people he stood before and promised to treat their daughter and sister right.
Her family will talk to him sternly about his actions
His family will beg her to forgive his actions and keep it under wraps
Re: ... by angelhair(m): 11:29pm On Jun 09, 2013
Re: ... by baby124: 11:31pm On Jun 09, 2013
babyosisi:

Why his siblings
What do u think his siblings and mom will say that they.didn't say when they begged her to forgive
If there is any family to be rallied it is her own family IMHO
Her family will talk to him sternly about his actions
His family will beg her to forgive his actions

What talk can her family actually give him that his own family can't do better? The guy is ready to go, if that girl is ready. Her own family can say what they like, but those he has a family bond will know the buttons to press with him. His kids has not made him have a rethink, her family would? Its not about begging him, it is about putting him in line. If her family caution him, he will feel ganged up against. If your brother was misbehaving, you will know how to talk to him to where he will think about his life. Not so?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jun 09, 2013
baby_123:

What talk can her family actually give him that his own family can't do better? The guy is ready to go, if that girl is ready. Her own family can say what they like, but those he has a family bond will know the buttons to press with him. His kids has not made him have a rethink, her family would? Its not about begging him, it is about putting him in line. If her family caution him, he will feel ganged up against. If your brother was misbehaving, you will know how to talk to him to where he will think about his life. Not so?

Didn't you read her say his mom has already done All that and he persisted
What else can they say?
Talk some more?
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
Double post
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Jun 09, 2013
angelhair:

You don't understand. Read my initial t well well. I said I thre him out of the house, we fought, he begged, his mum begged for him, I opened his nyash in the office, it was public disgrace. The matter cooled down for over a year now. He is "talking to her". Not sleeping with, just talking . But it is cos he loves her that he cannot let it go. She has moved on, married, kid, but he hasn't . The relationship was for 3 yrs and he is having a hard time forgetting her. @ DrMary, my hisband and I are very close. We do almost everything together. Go ti work, go to movies, spend the weekend away from the kids. Our close friends have no idea what is going on. I mean we spend plenty time together, the sex is good. I'm involved in his business, he's involved in mine we spend major time together. I guess when I'm not there he gets lonely and remembers his love and calls her. Its really sad.

See it there

She threw him out
She humiliated him and disgraced him at his place of work
His mother begged for him
I am sure friends talked too
But the thing holding him is holding him strong

Her father and mother need to step in fast and read him the riot act

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Mom Rejects Every Woman I Introduce To Her / Please Advice! I’m Having Multiple Issues With My Marriage / Feminism: The True Colour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.