Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,359 members, 7,940,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me (2027 Views)

She Breaks Up With Me Because I Tagged Her Engaged On Facebook / Man Breaks Up With Girlfriend Of 11 Years 24 Hours To His Wedding To Another / What To Do If She Breaks Up With You...(winning Her Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 8:38pm On Jun 09, 2013
my girlfriend breaks up with me anyhow but will neva date other guy..but b4 she will tell me it's over, she'll have made me seen hell alive, sometimes she'll snubb me, my messages or if i ask her a question like how are you? Can i visit you today? Questions that doesnt stands Under 'Maybe' she'll be giving me 'I dont know' as the answer ..she's broke up with me upto 3 times in a year nd we reconciled but i dnt knw shy she just feel like breaking up sometimes and she'll always tell me she has no reason for breaking up...or she doesn't feel like being in any relationship...giving her a little time...and asking her back...she'll date me again, currently nw she's broken up with me to make it the fourth time and she said she dnt feel like being in any relationship...i pleaded to know what i've done but she told me i dont offend her and she's not angry with me but i dnt really know why she always behave in such a manner...i'm 24 she's 20...pls i need your advice on this
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by aadetoyin(f): 8:47pm On Jun 09, 2013
She is just a very confused lady or maybe she is not ready for a relationship.
So forget her jare or u can break up with her so that she can feel how u also feel.
She might just behave afta that.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 9:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
aadetoyin: She is just a very confused lady or maybe she is not ready for a relationship.
So forget her jare or u can break up with her so that she can feel how u also feel.
She might just behave afta that.
Thanks
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 09, 2013
How old is she
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Caracta(f): 1:47am On Jun 10, 2013
She is not really into you. Let her go. You would just keep hurting yourself. Trust me, that girl is not down with you. I am talking out of experience. Be wise. Act your age!

1 Like

Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by 2blunt: 7:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Ur babe na woman with d issues of problems, beta run before ur story enter gear 3, na 1 u stil dey operate on now, don't say I did not warn u
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 9:26am On Jun 10, 2013
Caracta: She is not really into you. Let her go. You would just keep hurting yourself. Trust me, that girl is not down with you. I am talking out of experience. Be wise. Act your age!
But i really love this girl and she knows...It's hard to let go her
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Caracta(f): 9:42am On Jun 10, 2013
Loadedtech:

I know it's hard. There is someone better out there. You have to try. But if you insist, I wish you the best. Pray about it.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Mynd44: 9:44am On Jun 10, 2013
Loadedtech:
Which also explains why she is mapping the floor with your hair.....just let her go and live your life. It will hurt but it is for the greater good
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Caracta(f): 10:01am On Jun 10, 2013
Sometimes, love is not always enough. It's so painful to love someone that doesn't love you back.

1 Like

Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Sanboy25: 11:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Leave her once and for all, don't give yourself a headache. smiley
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 1:46pm On Jun 10, 2013
I've heard you all...i'll leave her, but what if she calls me? because she called me yesterday nd i dnt pick... Nd even greet me on 2go chat...
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
Loadedtech: I've heard you all...i'll leave her, but what if she calls me? because she called me yesterday nd i dnt pick... Nd even greet me on 2go chat...
Tell her you don't like the way she's treating you. If she wants to be with you, she should make up her mind and stay. If after the talk, she's still not parking well, bone her too and take a walk. I think she loves you, but she knows you love her too much and probably can't leave her, dt's why she's behaving like that. You don't have to dump her just yet, let her know that you can do without her and she' come back to her senses.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by shizzle11(m): 2:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
Loadedtech: I've heard you all...i'll leave her, but what if she calls me? because she called me yesterday nd i dnt pick... Nd even greet me on 2go chat...
Don't be cajoled by her calls or 2go message. Like caracta rightly opined, she's just not into you. Prolly she wants you to send her money or buy her something, that's why she called. I'm also talking from experience, harden your mind toward her and erase her from your mmind. Its not easy but you HAVE to do it. If you persist on going on with the rship, you'll only be punishing yourself and she'll continue to cause you emotional and psychological torture, and its never worth it. QUIT NOW COS SHE'LL NEVER CHANGE, ELSE YOU CONTINUE TO HARM YOURSELF AND HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME

1 Like

Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2013
shizzle11:
Don't be cajoled by her calls or 2go message. Like caracta rightly opined, she's just not into you. Prolly she wants you to send her money or buy her something, that's why she called. I'm also talking from experience, harden your mind toward her and erase her from your mmind. Its not easy but you HAVE to do it. If you persist on going on with the rship, you'll only be punishing yourself and she'll continue to cause you emotional and psychological torture, and its never worth it. QUIT NOW COS SHE'LL NEVER CHANGE, ELSE YOU CONTINUE TO HARM YOURSELF AND HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME

I disagree with the bolded. She might be into him but just acting childishly. A lil panel-beating and her brain might start working well. @op, shakara for her first nd see if she changes. The fact dt she later comes back means something.
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 2:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
alutacontinua:
Tell her you don't like the way she's treating you. If she wants to be with you, she should make up her mind and stay. If after the talk, she's still not parking well, bone her too and take a walk. I think she loves you, but she knows you love her too much and probably can't leave her, dt's why she's behaving like that. You don't have to dump her just yet, let her know that you can do without her and she' come back to her senses.

How do i show her i can do without her pls...i'm a novice
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 2:58pm On Jun 10, 2013
alutacontinua:

I disagree with the bolded. She might be into him but just acting childishly. A lil panel-beating and her brain might start working well. @op, shakara for her first nd see if she changes. The fact dt she later comes back means something.

Damn Confused on the girl..
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Loadedtech:

How do i show her i can do without her pls...i'm a novice

As she's already calling and sending you messages now, you don't reply her. Just ignore her for some time...after about a week, try and call her and ask her why she's been disturbing you since she already broke up with you. Tell her it's difficult for you to be talking to her after she breaks up with you, don't apologize or beg, just tell her you still love her but it's up to her to decide if she wants to be with you or not. If not, you would have no option than to move on with your life. Her next reaction would most probably be to flare up or vex and end the call...that kind of drama but the reaction later is what matters. If she sends you a message saying ehhhrrrm ehhhrrrm ehhhhrrrrm after, she loves you, all you have to do is to tell her to stop frustrating you emotionally. If she doesn't just care to send you a message even after like a week or two, my brother...TIME TO MOVE ON!

You have to be really serious about it. For no reason do you beg or apologize to her. She's the one to apologize at this stage. KAPPUT
Re: She Breaks Up With Me The Way She Wants Pls Advice Me by Loadedtech: 3:15pm On Jun 10, 2013
alutacontinua:

As she's already calling and sending you messages now, you don't reply her. Just ignore her for some time...after about a week, try and call her and ask her why she's been disturbing you since she already broke up with you. Tell her it's difficult for you to be talking to her after she breaks up with you, don't apologize or beg, just tell her you still love her but it's up to her to decide if she wants to be with you or not. If not, you would have no option than to move on with your life. Her next reaction would most probably be to flare up or vex and end the call...that kind of drama but the reaction later is what matters. If she sends you a message saying ehhhrrrm ehhhrrrm ehhhhrrrrm after, she loves you, all you have to do is to tell her to stop frustrating you emotionally. If she doesn't just care to send you a message even after like a week or two, my brother...TIME TO MOVE ON!

You have to be really serious about it. For no reason do you beg or apologize to her. She's the one to apologize at this stage. KAPPUT

Thanks alot...i'll do just that.

(1) (Reply)

If You're My Boyfriend / The Idea Of Giving "Flowers" Instead Of "Expensive Gift" In Val. / Six Questions To Ask Your Spouse That Will Spice Up The Relationship.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.