Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,121 members, 7,943,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 12:37 AM

Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] (3261 Views)

2-hours Internet Job Formula ,how To Turn 2-hours A Day To $250 A Week / Can This 30-page Report Give You A Legal Internet Job? / New Company Offers Internet Solutions Technology And Legitimate Internet Job Opp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jun 09, 2013
Wadup forumites its still kay! Most of you who have done business with me know that i am an efficient and reliable source of information as regards internet income for all Nigerians. All the manuals i have sold out turned novices to veterans in the aspect of making money from the internet legally directly into your local bank accounts. I recently finished compiling and selling one of my latest e-book{andriod(tecno) cash system}.. It sold like "purewater" because the price was very low compared to the information it contained[sold it for just #500]......the andriod cash manual fully explains blogging directly from your andriod or apple smartphones. If you have not gotten yours and you have either an andriod or ios powered smartphone, then you are on a long thing[personally i used my tecno N3 until i bought the phantom A].......for those of you still interested in the andriod cash system, don't worry, i am presently compiling a manual which would contain over 15 e-books[inclusive of the andriod cash system] and it might sell for just #2,000 [the lowest you can get from any Nigerian internet marketer, where all the products come with master resale rights]
i must confess, the lowest price which i have ever gotten any reasonable e-book package was #2,500[from michael Nwanator] but none of the products had resale rights...
But the product which i'd be giving out will comprise of:
1. Facebook cash secrets
2. Forex explained
3. Traffic secrets
4. Andriod cash system
5. 2go cash secrets
6. Info-marketing explosion
7. How to create a professional website by yourself in minutes
8. Affiliate marketing simplified
9. Google adwords explained
10. Football betting manual
11. Making money from fiverr
12. The science of getting rich
13. How to start bulk sms business
14. Blogging
15. Domain and site flipping
i'm still having problems trying to gain resale rights from the respective authors of the remaining products, but all would be on sale by latest tuesday 11th of june...... But my main purpose of starting this thread is to attend to questions as regards internet income. Please i'm begging y'all, DONOT POST YOUR EMAILS ON THIS THREAD......Begin asking your questions

1 Like

Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 2:36am On Jun 10, 2013
Personally, i deal in infomarketing, clickbank and fiverr
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 2:40am On Jun 10, 2013
weirdkay: Personally, i deal in infomarketing, clickbank and fiverr
i withdraw my earnings weekly from clickbank through my payoneer mastercard
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 2:41am On Jun 10, 2013
weirdkay: Personally, i deal in infomarketing, clickbank and fiverr
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 10, 2013
Link on how to get the mega cash system that contains 17 ebooks will be updated later today
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 10, 2013
As for those who have d tecno cash system, while signing up wit adsense you can get your postal code @ www.nigeriapostcodes.com
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 8:23am On Jun 10, 2013
The remaining e-books are;
-how to watch DSTV for free on your blackberry, andriod, windows or apple smart phone and on your pc without using drifta
-Mini importation biz guide
-197 hot online business opportunities for Nigerians
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by samseen02(m): 8:37am On Jun 10, 2013
Get fresh Online and Offline business Ideas in Nigeria. Visit www.wealthmeans..com
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 10, 2013
grin
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 10, 2013
How many of you want it for free?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 10:02am On Jun 10, 2013
?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Ayus34(m): 10:11am On Jun 10, 2013
how can i get it?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 10, 2013
like i said a link would be posted soon on how to get the manual
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 10, 2013
[s]how many of you would want it free of charge??[/s]
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 10, 2013
yes the Link is finally Here, visit http://9jaincome..com/p/blog-page.html to know more about it
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 10, 2013
This bonus is only open to Nairalanders, so you all are lucky, the bonus is; you get the products all for just 1,000. if u fall under this category, then you should not forget sending your Discount code- "IPE09" along with your payment details
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
wink wink
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Never pay to display your banners again!

Now you can easily make your banners PAY YOU!

Join free and rotate your banners on thousands of pages!

Upgrade for only $10 one-time directly paid to another
member, get it back with only one referral, multiply
the exposure of your banners and start getting unlimited
$10 direct payments.

Absolutely no administrative fee - 100% is paid to members!

What are you waiting for?

Go to http://www.cashinonbanners.com/?r=31015, sign up
for free, learn more, and you will be amazed at the power
of our system!

And only for $10 that you get back with your first referral,
you open the flow of endless direct $10 payments!

http://cashinonbanners.com/?r=31015
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 10, 2013
some have paid and gotten theirs
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
Which online internet do u think is not included in d package?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
weirdkay: Which online internet do u think is not included in d package?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by danzite(m): 12:03am On Jun 11, 2013
pls do u have a. phone number?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by samee72(f): 1:44am On Jun 11, 2013
[/quote][quote author=weirdkay]How many of you want it for free?

@weirdkay i do, how do i get the ebook?
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Raypawer(m): 4:53am On Jun 11, 2013
weirdkay: i withdraw my earnings weekly from clickbank through my payoneer mastercard

and wetin d hapen 4 clickbank
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 7:30am On Jun 11, 2013
samee72:

@weirdkay i do, how do i get the ebook?
you say you want it for free?
This is a mistake most of you internet job seekers have always looking for free stuff..........and u go forget say awuff dey purge.........notin in Nigeria these dayz go for free again o........i was only tryin to help thats y i brought the price straight down to 1k for this week(almost free)........i put up a price because i paid money to get the resale rights from some of the authors and also put in my time too.......so some of you should try to be reasonable
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 11, 2013
danzite: pls do u have a. phone number?
i donot post my phone number in public forum.........if you want my email, it's on the webpage of the link i posted here
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 7:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Raypawer:

and wetin d hapen 4 clickbank
you must have heard about clickbank naw..........well if you don't know, click bank is the highest paying affiliate marketing site....... They pay up to about 75% per sale........lets do some analysis........
If you help them market a product of 40$, you get paid 30$ and marketin wit clickbank is very easy because you can market to the whole world........plus clickbank pays you weekly
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 11, 2013
Insights on how to market your product faster and to get paying customers from across the globe are contained in d product
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 11, 2013
After making payments get your product in less than 30mins
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:09am On Jun 11, 2013
weirdkay: How many of you want it for free?
i dnt mind having it for free sir
Re: Internet Job Opportunities Explained [E-JOB CENTRE] by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 11, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: i dnt mind having it for free sir
please which internet marketer would give you over 10 books for just 2k.......the free offer is off.........get the manual 4 1k dis week only

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Collection--orc Base Tower / Make Money Online For Free - Getting Paid By Paypal From Survey Sites / Download Your Free Pdf Ebook On How To Make N15, 000 Online In 90 Minutes Or Les

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.