Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,122 members, 7,890,751 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Durella Is Still With Ikonic Records - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Durella Is Still With Ikonic Records (540 Views)

Singer Durella Drinks Garri In Style(photos) / Durella, Olamide Is On The DKM Album & Will Be In All GT Bank Offices - D'banj / D'banj Vs Durella (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Durella Is Still With Ikonic Records by reportnaija(m): 12:02am On Jun 10, 2013
When news went viral online few weeks back that
Durella has been signed to Dbanj’s DB RECORDS i
knew that there was no truth in the story, Because i
asked Durella on BBM he just laughed and said soon i will hear the full details of the story.
Read the statement of IKONIC MUSIC CEO below.

As the CEO of Ikonic Records,i have not held a single talk with anyone as regards the signing of Durella with any person(s) or label.Yes,there has been certain meeting with durella’s manager about a certain move to have the interest of Durella but none of these talks has been conclusive enough to have it making headlines while i was out of the country.

Durella is a wonderful,talented artiste and issigned to Ikonic Records,his progress and development is what we want and set to achieve that’s why we signed him.

He’s signed to a Ikonic Records,a three year record deal with four albums.And presently we don’t have a single album in the second year of his contract running.

We have shot two good video’s for Durella “Enemies” and “Club rock”..And any Nigerian can testify that these two videos asyou can see i set to channel Durella’s energy into a new direction,more focused and give a good desired leverage for his Brand.
Presently before the news surface we are planning to throw out more works and also embark on tours and campaigns to Promote the artiste (Durella).

It was an unfair shot at the Label(Ikonic Records) saying we have let go of our artiste without any party contacting us for proper permission of the real fact before the news went viral online.
I wont sit down while the Image,integrity of Ikonic Music is been stained in such manner.
This is my stand now,DURELLA IS STILL WITH IKONIC MUSIC. Until i personally have a sit down with any label or person(s) to change the status of his Label stand.

I appreciate all parties involved in the false news that made headlines some weeks ago,i appreciate the power of the Nigeria Press,as some stakeholders call me personally to ask if the story is true.

Creating good music and equal and proper representation of Nigeria Music,that’s our objective at Ikonic Music.
Anyone who doesnt take truth seriously in small matters cannot be trusted inlarge oneseither
Albert Einstein.
God bless you all

Soures : www.reportnaija.com/durella-is-still-with-ikonic-records/

(1) (Reply)

All Nigerian Press Men Are Going To Hell - Majek Fashek / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold Plated Casket / Dbanj Donated 7million Naira For Ojb's Kidney Transplant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.