Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,042 members, 7,939,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Why Are All The Recent Job Postins For Engineers And University Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Why Are All The Recent Job Postins For Engineers And University Graduates (1481 Views)

Hot And Most Recent Job Recruitment... / State University Graduates Vs Federal University Graduates, Nigeria / Get The Best, Hottest And Most Recent Job Offers And Openings In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are All The Recent Job Postins For Engineers And University Graduates by opuama(f): 4:54pm On May 18, 2006
i wonder y all the recent job postins are for engineers and university graduates.
I wonder when discrimination will end in this country
Re: Why Are All The Recent Job Postins For Engineers And University Graduates by racey2k: 5:34pm On May 18, 2006
wHEN ", thy kingdom come(s)"
Re: Why Are All The Recent Job Postins For Engineers And University Graduates by my2cents(m): 5:53pm On May 18, 2006
I don't think job postings for one profession necessarily implies discrimination. For one, it should hint you as to the direction Nigeria is taking. In today's global economy, you should do whatever it is that willl guarantee you employment (as in whatever is en vogue at the time), and not necessarily what you love. In the US, for example, I tell pple to stick with medicine, pharmacy, business, nursing or law degrees. Medical fields cos pple r living longer here, law cos it is a litigous (sic?) society and business, cos that has been around for ages.

In Nigeria, esp from my posts on NL, I can see that IT is booming at the rate it boomed in the US in the 1990s. My advice to you is to get on the bandwagon, if you can. If you can't, there is always self-employment to think of. Sure, capital may be a hindrance. Just start small and I can tell you from experience, that the sky will be the limit smiley

I hope this helps,

(1) (Reply)

Hexon Environmental Consultants / International Jobs And Opportunities / Chi Test Format Pleasssssssssssse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.