Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,064 members, 7,977,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 06:22 PM

President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment (9361 Views)

SCANDAL: Billions Spent on Faulty Helicopters for Air Force / Gbagauns: President Jonathan’s Grammatical Blunders During His Campaign Speeches / Punch Editorial- Jonathan's Faulty Self-assessment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by 1MCN: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Btruth:

Thanks for making us all know about your self achievement Mr Ajala travel. Meanwhile, we are not talking about the little selfish privilege folks like you here, we are more concern about the much numbers of ordinary nigerians that cannot even avoid a 2 meal a day in a country that is rated as one of the highest producer of crude oil in the world.

If Jonathan like, let him scored himself 120% on his paper scoreboard. But one things is certainly sure, 2 people cannot surely missed out on a lie. I will just advice him & his entourage to travel from Iyana-Dopemu via Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Kola to Toll-gate to see how improved the Lagos-Abeokuta has been.

I'm very happy to hear that the electricity has so much been better in Abuja & its environs though, but what about other parts of the Country? Many artisans has so much deserted their various profession and turn to Okada riders, many have been so much frustrated to the level of turning to "Agberos" (tout). So, how is Mr President rating himself?

I will simply just advice Mr Jonathan or whatever he calls himself to pick a copy of Billy Clinton book titled " My Life: The Presidential Years" to read.

I think your comment rather gives credence to the achievements claimed by the FG. I used the Iyana-Dopemu to Toll gate, Sango-Ota (Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway) you mentioned everyday between Wednesday last week to Sunday. You said it has greatly improved. That road is a Federal Govt road and was improved by FG last year. I dont claim to know what it used to be hitherto cos am not resident in Lag or Ogun. I first used that road last December. If it has been so bad before now then the FG might be correct in its claims on road rehabilitaion. Not every section of that road is perfect still. But if only traders will stop displaying their wares on road centres then travel on that road will cease to be as difficult as it is up till now. It is the duty, I think, of state and local efforts and authorities to help to address that ugly situation of using highways for market palce.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by 1MCN: 9:03am On Jun 11, 2013
Btruth:

Thanks for making us all know about your self achievement Mr Ajala travel. Meanwhile, we are not talking about the little selfish privilege folks like you here, we are more concern about the much numbers of ordinary nigerians that cannot even avoid a 2 meal a day in a country that is rated as one of the highest producer of crude oil in the world.

If Jonathan like, let him scored himself 120% on his paper scoreboard. But one things is certainly sure, 2 people cannot surely missed out on a lie. I will just advice him & his entourage to travel from Iyana-Dopemu via Iyana-Ipaja, Abule-Egba, Kola to Toll-gate to see how improved the Lagos-Abeokuta has been.

I'm very happy to hear that the electricity has so much been better in Abuja & its environs though, but what about other parts of the Country? Many artisans has so much deserted their various profession and turn to Okada riders, many have been so much frustrated to the level of turning to "Agberos" (tout). So, how is Mr President rating himself?

I will simply just advice Mr Jonathan or whatever he calls himself to pick a copy of Billy Clinton book titled " My Life: The Presidential Years" to read.

I think your comment rather gives credence to the achievements claimed by the FG. I used the Iyana-Dopemu to Toll gate, Sango-Ota (Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway) you mentioned everyday between Wednesday last week to Sunday. You said it has greatly improved. That road is a Federal Govt road and was improved by FG last year. I dont claim to know what it used to be hitherto cos am not resident in Lag or Ogun. I first used that road last December. If it has been so bad before now then the FG might be correct in its claims on road rehabilitaion. Not every section of that road is perfect still. But if only traders will stop displaying their wares on road centres then travel on that road will cease to be as difficult as it is up till now. It is the duty, I think, of state and local efforts and authorities to help to address that ugly situation of using highways for market palce.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by daryoor(m): 9:10am On Jun 11, 2013
obj = yaradua= g.e.j= the next pdp

yes his admin is not perfect, you cant write of his phenomenal achievement in the agric sector.

Stop blaming him for the power failure, it not a problem u snap yr fingers and solve.

america spend around 700 bilion dollars on its millitary, and its been fighting al-qaeda for more than a decade, fighting terrorists is more difficult than fighting wars,

my people its not the pesidents work to provide employment, he can only provide an enabling environment, in other words g.e.j can claim the jobs the private sector is providing
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by lymelyte(m): 9:23am On Jun 11, 2013
Jolanthan,should keep quiet.He government has failed woefully.He knows his chances for becoming the president the 2nd time is very slim(below 0) and that is why he is gunning for 6year single term.
Ribadu said it all,Nigeria is a sinking ship. A clueless and directionless government.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by delvinmaya(m): 9:38am On Jun 11, 2013
igala1:
So do you have an explanation for the subsidy fraud. The growing foreign and local debt? This two are one of GEJ's creation not involved with past government.

Do you even hear yourself? Now read this and understand better what you don't.
businessnews.com.ng/2013/06/07/ngozi-okonjo-iweala-clarifying-nigerias-debt-position/
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by delvinmaya(m): 9:43am On Jun 11, 2013
lymelyte: Jolanthan,should keep quiet.He government has failed woefully.He knows his chances for becoming the president the 2nd time is very slim(below 0) and that is why he is gunning for 6year single term.
Ribadu said it all,Nigeria is a sinking ship. An asshole government.

Seems like you grew up under the grass not to understand Nigeria's political system. An incumbent never loses, not that its right, but rather what obtains in this country. And food for thought for you, how do you live insulting ur govt?
Its like you insulting ur father who is a symbol of authority in ur home. Dude, u r frustrated yes, but frustration shudnt make u reason like a toddler
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by delvinmaya(m): 9:48am On Jun 11, 2013
9jaganja:

The essence of communication is understanding not grammar structure. You are very ignorant, uneducated, primitive, full of false pride, corrupt and very very insignificant. Now judge that grammar structure fool

A display of stupidity on ur part sir. All he did was point out something respectfully, but u had to show ur vile nature by insulting him. Na wa 4 u ooooo

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by chieducollins(m): 9:51am On Jun 11, 2013
I still find it difficult to fathom hw Nigerian politicians luk straight into our eyes and blab wot cannot be found anywhere in terms of projects and structures...EAST WEST ROAD till today is in a deep mess and dats d road dat connects 3 oil producing states (Rivers,Delta, and Bayelsa) and we have a president who is frm dat zone,,,he has succeeded in getn our sympathy votes in d last elections due to zonal affiliation n becos he had no shoes as a boy... We are wiser nw Oga Jona... Just luk for ur own Otta farm anywhere in nigeria prior to 2015, cos we are kicking u out... Hope hv spoken d mind of like minds
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by miccodb(m): 10:09am On Jun 11, 2013
[b][/b][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [/b]most comments ere reek of politics. To call a spade a spade Jonathan and his administration in my own opinion and by any standards havent performed closed to par. how long does a serious govt need to transform dis country? 4 tenures or 5?. PDP have nothing to offer as they have ruled successively yet not sense of unison in their ideas and operations, no vision , no mission. irrespective of the personalities occupying the positions i expect continuity in legacies and ideas. each man assumes the position and takes us back to start the way he believes is best and the next man from the same party likewise. i once heard that the Germans said if all Nigerians evacuated Nigeria and they move in only given land and mineral resources that they'll be fine in 5yrs.

moral of the story: stop playing politics with the lives of your children, grand children and great grand.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by lymelyte(m): 10:31am On Jun 11, 2013
delvinmaya:

Seems like you grew up under the grass not to understand Nigeria's political system. An incumbent never loses, not that its right, but rather what obtains in this country. And food for thought for you, how do you live insulting ur govt?
Its like you insulting ur father who is a symbol of authority in ur home. Dude, u r frustrated yes, but frustration shudnt make u reason like a toddler
Look at this clueless and godforsaking lizard talking here. Do u know whom you are indirectly insulting?Shebi u want make I paint u with insult abi.. Fyi,I have enough funds and possessions to take care of me till timeless. Wretched n tattered Frog.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 2:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
Maxymilliano:
At least, there's an acknowledgement that the government is doing something here.

Agreed the taxpayer, critics and opposition groups are also entitled to assessing those who occupy public office, I disagree on the bold part. Granted the economy is not where it should be but the journey of a thousand miles always begin with a step, the crux of the assessment is to show that someone somewhere is making attempt at correcting the ills in the country, hence the purpose of the mid term report which clearly spelt out remarkable strides taken by the current government so far in revamping critical sectors of the economy.

The issue of boko haram was never a matter of ineptitude and Its disingenuous of the writer to lay the blame of insecurity solely at the doorstep of the President without sparing a thought for the Chief security officers (The Governors) of the affected States, who enjoyed quantum percentage pf the State budget in the guise of security votes.

Alluding insurgency in some of the State in north to buttress insecurity in the country clearly betray the hatchet job the writer is trying to do.

No gainsaying the fact that there's general insecurity in the land, there's no better approach at curbing insecurity in the northern part of the country than the current approach by the government.

One of the grievance postulated by boko haram is the killing of Muhammed Yusuf and which is already a subject of litigation with the arraignment of the law enforcement agents involved.

There is every need for chest beating. The rot in the education sector did not start today, and expecting the situation to be arrested within two years shows insincerity and ignorance on the part of whoever is applauding this gibberish! The writer can do well by highlighting the assessment claims by the government to make reasonable deduction.

May be I should remind the writer of this article that life expectancy index of Nigeria has shot up from 47 to 51 in the current release by the quoted body. This signify a considerable improvement from what it used to be.

The health care delivery system is improving by the day and there was a thread a while back on this forum of some of the teaching hospitals getting upgraded and some new ones established.

Importation of refined crude oil has being the order of the day even during military era, and the current power supply is more than 4,000 mega watts.

4,000MW is nothing to celebrate but there is concerted effort to ensure it increased to 10,000 with December, 2013 as deadline. Is the writer expecting a non-exisiting miracle to take place with the current decrepit power generation and distribution system

All over the World, Government don't provide jobs but providing enabling environment for private establishment to thrive and absorb the teeming unemployed population. This, the government is doing and that's why Nigeria is now destination of choice for investors ahead of South Africa.

Full Employment, a basic macro economic tool is what all government aims at, and it is not about eradicating unemployment 100 percent but reducing the scourge to barest minimum. I agree there is high level of unemployment in Nigeria but there are other organs of government that permeate the grassroot to compliment the effort of the government at the central, afterall, the FG is not operating in isolation .

I seriously doubt if the writer have used some of the listed roads, Abuja-Lokoja is undergoing massive transformation like never before, just like the East-West road which is under construction and additional lane to booth. Sometimes. You can't just fault Abati when he referred to some folks as medieval ignoramus!

I used this roads recently, and I make bold to say the government is making concerted effort at putting the roads back into shape.

To quote the finance minister, "We audited NGN1 trillion in the subsidy and found NGN232 billion questionable, so far we have recovered about NGN14 billion. We have tightened the payment process."

The statement may look insignificant but part of the steps taking so far is to reduce the number of fuel importers to desirable level, hence the by the FG to slashed number of oil importers from 128 to 38.

The whole essence is to curtail sharp practices while the refinery is undergoing a complete turn around.

I'm a Nigerian and the government has not failed my assessment test, and talking about delusion, the writer need to get a copy of the 234 page of the mid-term assessment of the president and make critique of it rather than penning beer parlour gossips and innuendos which is far from the government claim to mislead gullible folks.

Punch una try ...

it is only a mad man that will say to Nigerians that our refineries are undergoing turn around maintenance, the question is; are you mad?

which company won the contract and how many bidded for it?
what is the scope of work so we will know what to expect from the refineries after the maintenance contract?
which of the refineries because we have 3 albeit four.?
I hope you know that most Nigerians appreciate the ongoing maintenance at our airports, how is the refinerie's case happening under your teeth that we cant see it?

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 2:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mogidi: No need to refute this badly structured editorial from a newspaper known for eating out of Tinubu's hands.
Does anyone still read Punch? I just hope they keep spewing their rubbish and another 3yrs Punch would seize to trade.

Tribune writes, its Tinubu,
punch, Tinubu
Guardian, Tinubu
even my post on Nairaland, Tinubu.

haba, even my dog don't wag its tail to all guests, be a better dog my friend.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 2:33pm On Jun 11, 2013
t-something:

I would like to limit my response to your post on only the Subsidy Palava because am not well versed with the issues of our debt even though I know the National Assembly has to approve every borrowing of the FG
On the subsidy issue, its very interesting that you can lay claim to the massive fraud in the subsidy regime under GEJ and this is because and only because this Govt decided to probe itself!!! This is the first Govt in the history of Nigeria that has set up committees to probe its ownself and unravel the rot in their govt. All other Govts have been termed "saints" because all their activities were opaque. After seeing the fraud, the GEJ Govt tried to eliminate this fraud by way of subsidy removal, but these was vehemently resisted by Nigerians. As a listening leader, he moved his stance and still looked for a way to reduce the corruption in the subsidy payments. Today we are all aware that the number of marketers have been reduced and many checks have been introduced to verify subsidy claims.
As a basis of comparisons, I challenge you to tell us (if at all you will ever find such data) how much was stolen via subsidy during all the past regimes, except you want to tell me that the subsidy stealing just started in 2011?

can you face your ignorant face to the east, heard some salvation is likely gonna come from that direction
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by tsomething: 2:48pm On Jun 11, 2013
jp philips:

can you face your ignorant face to the east, heard some salvation is likely gonna come from that direction
Its very pathetic that adults on a public forum could result to name calling just because the person doesn't share your view. I was expecting you to discredit my argument/post with a factual reply, but I guess I was expecting too much from you. No wonder on the national scene we are faced with oppositions and critics who attack personalities instead of issues, because they originate from shallow minded persons such as you.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 2:54pm On Jun 11, 2013
t-something:

Its very pathetic that adults on a public forum could result to name calling just because the person doesn't share your view. I was expecting you to discredit my argument/post with a factual reply, but I guess I was expecting too much from you. No wonder on the national scene we are faced with oppositions and critics who attack personalities instead of issues, because they originate from shallow minded persons such as you.

i find it insulting that the Govt gives a human with the reasoning of a goat the same voting rights as myself, not everyone deserves an opinion including you.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 2:56pm On Jun 11, 2013
JP PHilips PRESIDENTIAL SCORE CARD.

NIGERIANS, IS THIS THE PRESIDENT YOU DESERVE?

In May 2013, the president after wasting tax payer’s money on an entourage as long as the third mainland bridge went sleeping while his foreign affairs minister represented him in his presence during the AU summit in Addis ababa.
Just outside President Goodluck Jonathan's office sat 17 ambulances, just in case he or one of his aides fell ill. They were seldom if ever used.

No actual health-care facility nationwide had as many, and in fact a few still have none at all. But as soon as a Nigerian newspaper took a photo of the ambulances and published a story about them, they suddenly disappeared -- probably to an underground garage.

In march 2013 we witnessed the height of moral bankruptcy where bro jo granted presidential pardon to the biggest criminal in the history of our democracy

In febuary 2013, amidst the short fall in crude prices, the president smuggled into the 2013 budget a 2bn appropriation fund for the office of the first lady

Also in Febuary 2013, the office of the presidency denied vehemently that the first lady was on vacation in Germany only for them to organize a survival party with tax payers money. Is this the kinda leader you want to hold to his words?
In January 2013 the est while madam due process and former minister for education challenged the charlatans of joboy’s administration to a debate on accountability of $67b
My honorable cowards, absconded as usual

In October 2012 bro jo’s administration spent 1.5 billion to patch the 3rd mainland bridg, 4 months later, triple of that amount was expended again on maintenance alone, Talk about waste and incompetence

He said our foreign reserve is 42billion usd, is that not only on iweala's notepad?
How can you have external debt of 48bn usd and come home to deceive us that we have reserves?

How much services that 48bn plus interest annually? Nearly 25% of 48bn.

its 3yrs gone and he is yet to commission from scratch a new power plant worst still fired the only human being in his cabinet who knows his onions in the power sector.

almost all teaching hospitals in Nigeria have no functional dialysis machine, the most sought of this equipment cost just 5m naira. statistics has it that more than 60,000 Nigerians die yearly of a kidney related ailment, however, he jets out with his cohorts to seek medical help elsewhere.

ferma is seriously patching federal highways with a budget of over 80 billion naira, there is no coherence between, the MND, NNDC and Federal ministry of works on road maintenance, same contract is awarded ove and over before the job is done.

Under his watch, the giant of oil and gas reserves is under going its worst energy crisis in the world.

tanker drivers alone can cripple his supply network as they wish not to talk of ordinary Niger republic coming to our rescue via imports.

In case you have not heard, Nigeria is very close to Afghanistan on security progress under Jonathan's watch.

Education is also in crisis. With adult literacy at 57 per cent, overall illiteracy at 66 per cent and more than 10 million out of the 30 million children of primary school age not in school, no serious government should be comfortable. When 40 million adults in a population of 170 million are illiterate, the country is ranked 161 out of 180 countries in the United Nations Comparative Index of Literacy 2012, and has an unemployment rate of 23.7 per cent,
its no longer news that only 26% of school leavers gain admission into the universities and only 5% are employed after school

bro. jo's league of tabularasers are still deliberating on grazing fields for cattle while his mates have mechanized Their ranch.

bro.jo's economic blind men has blessed us with all time high of 37.5% inflation though his mickey mouse cbn governor is still claiming 28%, wondering what he will be claiming now that all bankers are at home?
He still maintains a single digit inflation on paper, I dey laugh

Bro. jo is the only Nigerian president that has not initiated a successful programme even Abacha did better with ptf while IBB with FSP and MAMSA, bro. jo is still w.a.n.king with ''YOU WIN''and SURE-P

he has never implemented a single law, from FOI law to PIB, have zero implementation frame work, they only exist on paper.

on that same vein, Nigeria has the second record high job cuts within the last 2yrs, if in doubt ask the bankers and manufacturing industries.

before his acsention into power, the naira was in a sorry state of 150 to 1 dollar today, jona and his cbn mickey has handed us an unstable 162 to 1 dollar

the recent dana crash is a testimony that jona's aviation is comatose, not even the attorney general could challenge the allegations of the dana staff in court, in a national disaster of that magnitude?
the girl could have served as a prime witness in a class action against dana
less than 6months of inconclusive investigations, DANA air hit the Tarmac again.
However we will commend the recent efforts made by jonathan in giving the airports a new image

under jona's watch, a 250bilion subsidy programme rose to 2trillion yet no arrest, no conviction, no sack, the best miserable Nigerians could get was an AWOL attorney general after 7days of protests.

Bro. jo is the only president in the world whose parliament gulps 75% of the national budget yet they still soak themselves in $625bn bribery scandal.

Jona has bestowed on us the most corrupt institution that even IBB the king of corruption is disappointed, not even a single high profile conviction in 3yrs, not even a single high profile dismissal because as we speak, even the devil himself cannot afford an okupe, madueke and sanusi in his cabinet.

Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.

Devil just sent Bro. jo a congratulatory message for implementing local content policy by importing 200 luxury brands at the cost of over 13.5 million each for a 4 day event. while our manufacturing industries beg for patronage.

For exporting 2.48m bbls of crude daily while importing 38million liters of pms cos his refineries are moribond.
Even angel Gabriel has barred jonathan's prayers from heaven, this is a leader that just borrowed to augment his 900bn military spending.

Still on military, Nigeria has the most under educated junior military officers, before you ask how, bro. jo is too lazy to ask him self why imo with highest national examination enrollments still have the least NDA and police academy enrollments, while borno and zamfara as educationally less privileged, have higher quotas than Delta and anambra put together in military enrollments.Nepotism and corruption at its best

Bro. jo is the only head of state in the world whose wife is a ministry of its own.

who imposed Dickson on bayelsans?

By august 2012, budget implementation was just 13%

over 5,ooo Nigerian lives gone, Bro jo is still trading words and negotiating with boko haram, we remain grateful that a quasi state of emergency came to be, at least I cant imagine an SOE where the Govs sit tight to control state funds while the FG fight their battle.

Under his watch militants earn a large chunk of the Nation's revenue, $22.5m, $9m and $12.5m for tompolo, Ateke and Asari as national honors.

He Twisted facts during the independence day speech on his fight on corruption, in contrast to what the transparency international claimed.

In October 2012,Blatantly refusing to appeal the ICJ’s decision on ceding bakassi, thereby throwing Millions of Bakkasi indigenes into pandemonium

Refusing to cut down on foreign trips and cost of Governance, contrary to his Nationwide address of 7th jan 2012

In Nov 2012, president jonathan approved 2.2bn naira for the construction of a banquet hall in the villa. At a time our debt profile was all time high

As commander in chief, he stood dumb while a military helicopter was used for "kabu-kabu" at oronto douglas father’s burial
that error in judgement alone claimed the life of a sitting Gov. and the most brilliant NSA Nigeria has ever produced.

Abeg im tired of jona please tell me about patience, heard she is still reciting yaradua's seven point agenda for her sweetheart.

Total waste of human materials

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by delvinmaya(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
lymelyte:
Look at this clueless and godforsaking lizard talking here. Do u know whom you are indirectly insulting?Shebi u want make I paint u with insult abi.. Fyi,I have enough funds and possessions to take care of me till timeless. Wretched n tattered Frog.

like i thot, u exchange expletives and insults with ur parents at home. Remember where it is said charity begins at? dude, an advice for you, learn how to discern words, and accept people for their opinion, rather than going about dragging ur Family name in the mud. i really hope u disappoint me,i really do
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by Mylove55(f): 5:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
How wil u rate Gej dat receive 30 trillion in 3 yrs,he only spent 2 trillion to renovate airport and railway and share d rest among friend,we are here praising him,when u and i are hungry,i can't be hungry praising my fellow man,GOD forbid.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by kaboninc(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2013
maclatunji: All of you guys boasting of having electricity should just stop. My generator stopped working about an hour ago from overwork. We ran generator at the office for about 6 hours today.

There is something called Efficiency Ratio, this government has failed on that score. What has it achieved in comparison to the great resources at its disposal?

Like the Punch editorial pointed out, even late Abacha's government had 'achievements'. The question for President Jonathan and his team is: Are your achievements good enough? The answer is a big 'No'.

Even if you sneeze, its GEJ. If motor hit you, its GEJ. If you make losses its GEJ. If anything happens to you, its GEJ and never YOU!

Do you know that you can actually get electricity for more than 6 hours and it'll cover your daily working hours, say from 8 to 5?

Maybe its GEJ who's probably somewhere controlling our lives.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by kaboninc(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mylove55: How wil u rate Gej dat receive 30 trillion in 3 yrs,he only spent 2 trillion to renovate airport and railway and share d rest among friend,we are here praising him,when u and i are hungry,i can't be hungry praising my fellow man,GOD forbid.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by maclatunji: 9:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
kaboninc:

Even if you sneeze, its GEJ. If motor hit you, its GEJ. If you make losses its GEJ. If anything happens to you, its GEJ and never YOU!

Do you know that you can actually get electricity for more than 6 hours and it'll cover your daily working hours, say from 8 to 5?

Maybe its GEJ who's probably somewhere controlling our lives.

Thank you for displaying a complete lack of understanding of the duties of the President.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by delvinmaya(m): 10:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
maclatunji:

Thank you for displaying a complete lack of understanding of the duties of the President.

Bro, pls what are the duties of the president?
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by Ngwakwe: 10:27pm On Jun 11, 2013
What a myopic statement you just made in the quoted comment.

If I may ask, does turn around maintenance require out-sourcing or provision of original spares for replacing damaged ones and refurbishing /restructuring the existing system for optimum performance?

If my company where outsourcing to foreign firms as the norm is taken as a case study, I will confidently tell you that those Expertrates are most times below our standard in terms of competence and technical-know-how.

To cut the long story short, the foreign firms still sublet the contract to us Nigerian Engineers who deliver an impeccable job within the time limit required for the job to be commissioned.

STOP bad-mounting Nigeria Engineers for over valued foreign firms.

jp philips:

it is only a mad man that will say to Nigerians that our refineries are undergoing turn around maintenance, the question is; are you mad?

which company won the contract and how many bidded for it?
what is the scope of work so we will know what to expect from the refineries after the maintenance contract?
which of the refineries because we have 3 albeit four.?
I hope you know that most Nigerians appreciate the ongoing maintenance at our airports, how is the refinerie's case happening under your teeth that we cant see it?

Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by Ngwakwe: 10:35pm On Jun 11, 2013
I can see your criticism of the Government includes your hatred of female members of GEJ's Cabinet you wish to demonize as to drive home your points just to deceive the gullible if not the silly ones in this board.

jp philips: Jonathan has not even initiated let alone fulfilling a single campaign promise except the one that he needs to surround himself with brain dead women in his cabinet.
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 10:16am On Jun 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: What a myopic statement you just made in the quoted comment.

If I may ask, does turn around maintenance require out-sourcing or provision of original spares for replacing damaged ones and refurbishing /restructuring the existing system for optimum performance?

If my company where outsourcing to foreign firms as the norm is taken as a case study, I will confidently tell you that those Expertrates are most times below our standard in terms of competence and technical-know-how.

To cut the long story short, the foreign firms still sublet the contract to us Nigerian Engineers who deliver an impeccable job within the time limit required for the job to be commissioned.

STOP bad-mounting Nigeria Engineers for over valued foreign firms.

you are very unstable see a shrink
Re: President Jonathan’s Faulty Self-Assessment by jpphilips(m): 10:19am On Jun 12, 2013
Ngwakwe: I can see your criticism of the Government includes your hatred of female members of GEJ's Cabinet you wish to demonize as to drive home your points just to deceive the gullible if not the silly ones in this board.

if you cant mention members of his female cabinet that are productive save for the aviation lady, learn to wipe your a..r..s..e with your tongue.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyichukwu Ibezi Awards Scholarships To Anambra Students / Court Discharges Uyiekpen Giwa-Osagie, Atiku’s Lawyer Over Alleged $2m Fraud / Imo PDP Candidate, Anyanwu, Denies Stepping Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.