Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,945 members, 7,879,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:23 AM

How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate (9802 Views)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Unwanted And Desperate.. / 19 And Ready For Marriage And Desperate / When You Want To Make Your Ex Feel Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by icebebe(f): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
1.whenever he/she calls just pick their call and
inform them about your achievement and never
give them a chance to reconcile,never abuse them.
2.You should never block them or unfriend them
in facebook,and always update on your happy
moments and avoid updating on your miseries.
3.Be close to their friends so that he/she can feel
more jealous.
4.Never call their relatives.
5.whenever you meet them on the road greet them
and wish them well but never give them much
time,always look jovial.
6.Never be the one calling them.
7.If they try to make advances,say NO with capital
letters and tell them to mind their own business.
8.Improve on your dressing and personal
appearance,once they see you they might even
commit suicide.
9.Date someone who has achieved more than him/
her and who is more handsome/beautiful than

6 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by tpia5: 4:14pm On Jun 10, 2013
whenever he/she calls just pick their call and inform them about your achievement

yes,do that.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by jntyjnty007(f): 4:19pm On Jun 10, 2013
Move on and get a life. Don't lower yourself, because you might end up in a worse position, and hey they could just relish to see you have fallen to the bottom of the pit. Waste of time.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by uniqueren(f): 4:24pm On Jun 10, 2013
to what end.
it means your life finally revolves around what they wld feel

3 Likes

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by 25omega(m): 4:35pm On Jun 10, 2013
jntyjnty007: Move on and get a life..

simple answer ^^. all what the poster mentioned is hard work. Just live your life and be happy
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by ImanuelJannah(m): 4:48pm On Jun 10, 2013
you have to move on and have the mindset that there are many fishes in an ocean. that's all
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by greedie1(f): 4:55pm On Jun 10, 2013
op, have u ever heard of moving on and letting go anyone who is ready to do d above mentioned just to belittle his/her partner is obviously miserable and useless without d partner

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by jmoore(m): 5:01pm On Jun 10, 2013
And if your ex does the same thing?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by tpia5: 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
Then they'll both have to keep trying to outdo themselves so each one can know the other is following their every move.

As long as they're scoring points with themselves, its all good.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by djeezy(m): 5:12pm On Jun 10, 2013
There's no point trying to get the person to be jealous. Its useless and waste of time. It only signifies that your love for him/her is still extant. But if you do all these things without intent, it's still great.
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by DigitalSignal(m): 6:27pm On Jun 10, 2013
There's no point, just let go!
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by bingbagbo(m): 7:04pm On Jun 10, 2013
i have tried dem all, but i still love her embarassed

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by ABEngine(m): 8:21pm On Jun 10, 2013
Some guys in the league I find myself are vaccinated against these lines! wheeew, I dont intend to threat anyone in these obsolete manner either. Point is, there is no point wanting to SHOW OFF or seek Cold retaliation gaskiya because I never dated her to ruin her. So at the end of it all I do wish her well, take a bow and live my life. And as for achievements, speed isnt the matter destination is... advice someone
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by mecussey(m): 9:08pm On Jun 10, 2013
Always tell her how beautiful she is, and that surely she will get a better man. Trying to make her jealous is a major waste of time. Use that time to look for money.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by olumaxi(m): 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
Wetin consine me..as far i don chop ur puna,if u lyk,go date obama..ko kan mi
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by tpia5: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2013
d.aft threads full here.

"How to make your ex feel useless and desperate". undecided

some nlers have got to be the weirdest people ever.

dem talk am say make una get life, una dey refuse, shey na stalking exes and opening silly threads una sabi?

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 11, 2013
jmoore: And if your ex does the same thing?
Don't mind the Op !!!

Op,that could only work when u re dealing with a learner .....!!!

When a girl realised u re doing all those things to make her envious -----then u would have failed ab-initio !!!

The best thing to do is be urself,be objective,be humble,let go ,Move-on and forgive/forget !!!
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by ChiSun27(m): 12:37pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dis sis total rubbish...y shud I go al dis way 4 som1 hu is nt dsrvn of it ....no tym man.

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
icebebe: 1[b].whenever he/she calls just pick their call and
inform them about your achievement and never
give them a chance to reconcile,never[/b] abuse them.Why wud I have the need of telling them about what I do and achieved.If I do that,it shows I am still hurt...no need.If my ex does that,I wud feel pity for him inside me.It's soo lame.
2.You should never block them or unfriend them
in facebook,and always update on your happy
mom
.Yes I wudnt block them,definitely I won't hide my misery if am going thru rough path.Wat de heck,I open facebook for my ex?HELL NO!
[b]
3.Be close to their friends so that he/she can feel
more jealous.[/b]If his friends are my friends,I wud continue the normal friendship I use to have with them before I grin broke up.I wudnt wanna get him jealous for what?You can imagine getting your ex jealous until he turns up on a social gathering with some chick that looks like Angelina jolie grin.I go just hide under table and nothing will bring me out!
4.Never call their relatives.[/b]Maybe.
[b]5.whenever you meet them on the road greet them
and wish them well but never give them much
time,always look jovial.[/b]Exactly,anyways sometimes is good to put ideas into their heads like"you remember that lovely night we did it in your car?Sometimes I laff to myself wen I remember that".Sure he will think about you that night even if he knows he is not going back!
6/Sometimes text messages is better,but leave intimacy outta it.
7.[b]If they try to make advances,say NO w
letters and tell them to mind their own business.[/b]Well well well,It's good not to go back to your vomit but what if that vomit but sometimes we need to look at what has been vomited,there might still be undigested meat in there.Can imagine eating Amala,gbegiri ati ego soup with orishirishi garnished in there and later
omits it.I go vex gaaaaaannn!8.Improve on your dressing and personal
[b]appearance,once they see you they might even
commit suicide.
*smdh*So I wud spend my money trying to look good to get my ex attention?Money wey him no give me.I rather spend it on a good lingerie all to get the attention of a new catch!
[b]9.Date someone who has achieved more than him/
her and who is more handsome/beautiful than
[/b]I wud date anybody I like not specifically a richer or more handsome dude.Infact,I rather date someone that wud make him start thinking"but what the hell does she see in this guy?" cool
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Alexsophia: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Alexsophia: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on his email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhome@gmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.....

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Alexsophia: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Alexsophia: 2:39pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863......

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Alexsophia: 2:40pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello name is ALEX SOPHIA, and I base in UK. My life is back!!! After 3 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with three kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called DR OZIL, which i met on line. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called BECKY,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped DR OZIL email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48 hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before DR OZIL, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Contact DR OZIL on hisemail: drozilsolutionhome@gmal.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com, he is the answer to your problems. Here's his contact email: drozilsolutionhomegmail.com or drozilsolutionhome@yahoo.com or call him through his mobile number: +2347032618863.

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by uniqueren(f): 5:12pm On Oct 04, 2014
Spell caster ko, cast speller ni..juju don enter online

1 Like

Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by Awho(m): 5:56am On Nov 07, 2014
The looks and dating sum1 beta dan dem works magic

vote Rokiatu today for miss niaraland#teamrokiatu
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by stellademas: 10:51pm On Nov 08, 2014
My name is mercy Lona , and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr drogbari, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr drogbari's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr drogbari, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try drogbarilovespell@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by stellademas: 10:52pm On Nov 08, 2014
My name is mercy Lona , and I base in USA...My life is back!!! After 2 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called Dr drogbari, which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 2 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped Dr drogbari's e-mail address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 48hours, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before Dr drogbari, is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try drogbarilovespell@gmail.com anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact: drogbarilovespell@gmail.com
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by stacybrown160: 12:55pm On Jan 01, 2015
I laugh most times when I read these comments about spell casters all over the net. I have been scammed over and over by most of them. The only man I can boldly tell you is a spell caster is
Dr Malaika. His email address is odogwumalaika@gmail.com he is real and powerful. Every other testimonies here are scam. If you doubt me give them a try but after you have been scammed you can
contact Dr Malaika. He can bring back your ex, make your womb able to conceive, he cures all forms of diseases, he can even bring back your money from these scams. He did so many great things
for me and my friends which I can't mention. Just email him and you will thank me for this. (odogwumalaika@gmail.com) you can ask him for his mobile when you contact him. Good luck people!
Re: How To Make Your Ex Feel Useless And Desperate by catherinemarcel: 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2015
(MUST READ: HOW I GOT BACK MY EX AFTER BREAKUP)
My boyfriend and I have been together for 11 months, about a month ago he called me on phone and said he is breaking up the relationship over distance issues, i was emotionally down i tried all i could to get him back including having to speak to his friends to help me talk to him but all to no avail until i saw a post in a relationship thread on topix of a love spell caster from South Africa Dr. Ikedi who cast love spells to re-unite broken relationship and marriages, at first i doubted it but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this love spell caster via his email, he casted a re-union love spell and my boyfriend came back to me within 72 hours (3days). Contact this great love spell caster via his email for your relationship and marriage problems at ikedispiritualtemple@gmail.com Goodluck!

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Straight 4hours Of Hot Sweet Sex, She Tattooed My Name On Her Kitty (pix) / She Gave It To Her From Behind And She Moan Loudly (photo) / 10 Sex Styles To Give Your Lover To Make Him Or Her Not To Leave You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.