Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,155 members, 7,890,911 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 12:21 AM

Christianity....... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christianity....... (458 Views)

Why Is There No Christianity For Christians Section / Christianity Is Not A Religion / Mention Few Common Practices Between Islam And Christianity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Christianity....... by olajide21: 5:03pm On Jun 10, 2013
1. Peeps abeg........ Is there any verse or page of the bibeli that Jesus says...... I AM GOD, WORSHIP ME AND NONE ELSE? I mean a clear cut sentence not parable........
2. Jesus was reported to have said in the bible that "My God, My God why as thou forsaken me?" Does it mean your "God" has got another "God"?
3. Why are there so many changes and contradictions in the bible? What you have KJ version would be different from the one of the New international version (is there an Old international version?) There are soooo many so called pastors and pastress in Nigeria, why haven't they come up with the Nigerian Version? (Where all that does not tally with their life can be expounged........ you know what i mean?)........

My people, make we open our heart and accept the One true God; Allah..... The All Wise, The creator of all.

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Psalms 23 In Pidgin By Trabex Creation / Police Parade Bishop Nwabueze Over Alleged Rape / Lifestyle Of Prophet Muhammad Pbuh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.