Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,552 members, 7,921,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria (10858 Views)

So MAD @ Most Recruitment Agents And Consulting Firms / List Of Genuine And Proven Recruitment Agencies. / Skye Bank And Their Recruitment Agents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by femarium(m): 10:27pm On Aug 20, 2015
I am interested sir - my name is olufemi victor and my number 07033121197. My email aDdress- Olawoyin_olufemi@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Iyanusele(m): 10:52pm On Aug 20, 2015
Shobandekehinde@gmail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by hasdan(m): 11:15pm On Aug 20, 2015
Am interested hasdan2k5@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by rabiuchi: 7:18am On Aug 21, 2015
I m interested. My email is jedollar2000@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by oluwadotman(m): 7:43am On Aug 21, 2015
U av done well to create ds thread....wud u rada nt put up d websites here for job seekers dan request 4 peeps contacts?!.......Scam full evry whr na hin mk me talk sooo

1 Like

Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by omoluka: 8:44am On Aug 21, 2015
My name is Rotimi, my no is 07037618186 and email add is rtmv16@gmail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by owolabiolakunl(m): 8:48am On Aug 21, 2015
Am interested. My name is Kunle & my tel no is 07067964498
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by davepepple83(m): 9:35am On Aug 21, 2015
I am David Pepple C.I.Please I am interested and my number is 08066449360
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Mobebi(m): 10:20am On Aug 21, 2015
I want to ask, all those that have posted their emails n phone number, has anyone received the list from d OP?
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by iliyasuc: 10:43am On Aug 21, 2015
iliyasuc@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by punchbabe: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2015
jayguchi@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by sirmmykay(m): 12:46pm On Aug 21, 2015
ajibola samuel ajibolasamuel14@gmail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Talie2kiss(f): 1:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
talie2kiss@yahoo.com. tnx
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by destiny4life: 7:54pm On Aug 21, 2015
restfulimpact@gmail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by seyilapy(m): 1:08pm On Aug 23, 2015
Am asking same question too because all have always seen on this thread is my name is ....... My phone no is ....... My email add is ......... No one has come up to say thanks I got ur mail, text nor call so what r dey droppin it for? #my-opinion doe.

Mobebi:
I want to ask, all those that have posted their emails n phone number, has anyone received the list from d OP?
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Bowlexzy(m): 2:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage, monitor their sites and as well boost their online presence. So do you want to start selling your products on eCommerce sites like Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases traffic and sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help manage. If you are running an e-commerce company, contact me if you need a product manager, digital marketer and other online management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce#57249909
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by scrule007(m): 12:03am On Jun 18, 2017
SCAM ALERT. IT IS NOT WISE TO OUT YOUR MAIL AND PHONE NUMBER HERE. THESE GUYS WILL USE IT TO SEND YOU SPAM MAILS AND UNSOLICITED MESSAGES.
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by fisayo02(m): 12:49am On Jun 18, 2017
modupefisayo4@gmail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by benheart(f): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
My name is Christian Bessie

Please am interested

Adebest2001@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Wised(m): 3:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
falopeoladayo@mail.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Treasurewamiri(f): 3:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
My name Akinyemi Olusola Daniel,my email akinyemiolusola@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by IAMEE: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2017
chibunna90:
Haven seen the lot of stress that graduates/jobseekers go through in this country in search of job, I have decided to compile a FREE list bearing six(6) geniune job recruitment agencies in Nigeria. I was even recruited by one of them to work for Access Bank when i was to do my I.T,while my other colleaques in the office was recruited by the others on the list I will be releasing. They accept jobseekers with certificate ranging from SSCE,NCE,ND,HND & BSC. No matter where you live in Nigeria,there is always a job for you but what most jobseekers don't know is that most organisations,establishment,blue chip companies, don't advertise job again. All they do is to lease it out to recruitment agencies to do the recruitment for them. So are you looking for a job? Do you have who is looking for job? Or are you a student in any hig her institution that will be graduating soon? This is for you.
My list will be out on thursday at most. So watchout for it,it is going to be free. So no financial cost will be involved to download the list.
To keep yourself updated,you can send your mame and email to 08052820204 to get informed when my list is out.
Your comments are highly appreciated and welcomed.
www.autocashpay..com

God punish unemployment, see them gals dropping Numbers without stress n if u had requested politely they will quote bible for u.
its well with Nigeria
Re: List Of Genuine Job Recruitment Agents In Nigeria by Omobakujore: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello,I was invited for access bank entry level CBT Test tomorrow in lagos. Please can someone help send me the past question. Michaelade72@yahoo.com.

Please am still waiting. Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

16 First Class Graduates Get Automatic Employment In Taraba / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State / Silverbird Is Now Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.