Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,966 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed (1293 Views)

Advice Needed! How Do I Help My Partner?? / How Do I Make Her Understand. Advice Needed / My wife Or her friend who should I consider 1st? pls matured advice needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Needed by scaredy: 7:29pm On Jun 10, 2013
I'm in a relationship of 6 month. When I met this guy things wee going great. He would call me a lot, text and ping several times a day. Now he does nothing. If I dnt call or ping then we will go for days with talking. I tried talking to him about how that is making me feel and instead he got angry, shouted at me and refused to pick my calls for close to a month. We have made up but things didn't change as I still do all the calling. Its making me feel bad and I'm thinking of quitting the relationship.I'm frustrated already. When I go to his place he's always serious, the only time he smiles is when he wants sex.
Re: Advice Needed by Sanboy25: 7:34pm On Jun 10, 2013
Lol, it's already too late, leave the guy, seems like he is fed up with you and that he only wants your body. undecided
Re: Advice Needed by aadetoyin(f): 7:37pm On Jun 10, 2013
My dear, brace up ur mind cos he is NOT into u. Only wants to use u. So leave him before its too late.
Re: Advice Needed by nikkyshyne(f): 8:00pm On Jun 10, 2013
Dump his azzz asap. Don't make him do that 1st.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
scaredy: I'm in a relationship of 6 month. When I met this guy things wee going great. He would call me a lot, text and ping several times a day. Now he does nothing. If I dnt call or ping then we will go for days with talking. I tried talking to him about how that is making me feel and instead he got angry, shouted at me and refused to pick my calls for close to a month. We have made up but things didn't change as I still do all the calling. Its making me feel bad and I'm thinking of quitting the relationship.I'm frustrated already. When I go to his place he's always serious, the only time he smiles is when he wants sex.

I like to look for the bright side when it comes to relationship issues but sorry dear, there's no bright side to this. Just pack your things and gerrout of the relationship. SIMPLE!
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 11, 2013
@OP
instead of communicating with him about how his actions make YOU feel, why dont you ask him what is troubling him?! its either he got what he wanted and only uses you for sex OR he has some more pressing issues in his life. its all down to communication.....let him know what you desire from him, and if he cannot deliver on that, then walk away instead of lowering yourself to some BS level.
Re: Advice Needed by scaredy: 8:04am On Jun 11, 2013
Last month I tried to ask him if something is wrong but he said no.I have asked him over 3times now and he always says so.
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
scaredy: Last month I tried to ask him if something is wrong but he said no.I have asked him over 3times now and he always says so.
If he alrdy had s3x with you, leave him asap and dnt feel bad about it.
Dump him be4 he does dat to you cos u will feel more pain
Brace urself up and be careful next time
Be mindful of d way u give ur body to guys next time.
Re: Advice Needed by Godson201333(m): 3:42pm On Jun 11, 2013
Don't tell me that you've slept with that guy?
Re: Advice Needed by greedie1(f): 5:03pm On Jun 11, 2013
hang on.... give him as much s*x as he wants, maybe dat ll make him change grin
Re: Advice Needed by Mynd44: 7:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
The guy has gotten enough
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 11, 2013
gree-die:
hang on.... give him as much s*x as he wants, maybe dat ll make him change grin
what have happened to my sister?
Re: Advice Needed by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 11, 2013
@OP..action speaks louder than words,what are u still waiting 4?
Re: Advice Needed by greedie1(f): 9:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
chidyhels:
what have happened to my sister?
i had too much drink grin
evening sis
Re: Advice Needed by Youngpo413: 10:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
nikkykay:
If he alrdy had s3x with you, leave him asap and dnt feel bad about it.
Dump him be4 he does dat to you cos u will feel more pain
Brace urself up and be careful next time
Be mindful of d way u give ur body to guys next time.

she is dumped already,what else
stttupid things

(1) (Reply)

How Do Ladies Cope?? / WOMEN, Where Would You Prefer Your Man To Be More Active? *bed Or Bank Account? / Scientist Claim To Have Discovered The Formular For Lasting Love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.