Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,785 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:52 PM

Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy (964 Views)

Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life / Sex Is More Spiritual Than Physical (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by LoveAmaka: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2013
My mother said it was simple to keep a man; you must be a maid in the living room, a cook in the kitchen and a LovePeddler in the bedroom. I said I’d hire the other two and take care of the bedroom bit. ~Jerry Hall

There is nothing more special than the bond between people who love and adore each other. When this love is expressed physically, nothing can be more rewarding and stimulating (literally). The rules are simple, know what your partner likes and doesn’t like. Please don’t guess, ask, and then investigate just to be sure. Partners, please tell, and explain to your significant others what you prefer and how you prefer it. Don’t hold back! You only have one life, so what exactly are you waiting for.

Tips for men: Connect with her emotionally. If she is feeling good she will be more than happy to make you feel really “good”. By the way, she enjoys it just as much as you do, so make sure she is having a good time! Don’t be selfish.

Tips for women: Pretend like it is food. He needs “it” for survival so don’t let the poor man starve to death. Once a day, keeps the doctor away.

What do you think about physical intimacy?

www.loveamaka.com
Re: Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 11, 2013
sadly, your tip for women is wrong. even if you have sex once a day with your man, he could still yearn for something else. yes, you have to become the freak that you partner desire but sadly, there will come a time when whatever you do wont change the fact that he needs MORE......much more!

many women and men marry for the wrong reason so right from the start, you have married people that may not be se.xually attracted to one another. to these people, nothing will make them se.xually happy because something FUNDAMENTAL would be missing.

also, so many women would say:" i ride him hard everyday so that he is too tired to get it elsewhere"......lol how foolish!
a man would "rise" to the occasion if what he has in front of him is appealing to his brain. it doesnt matter how much sex he had prior to that encounter, especially if that cootie cat is fresh and "unmounted".

finally, we men like diversity, and unless a woman can be a dirty slut on monday, a passionate lover on tuesday, an outdoor freak on wednesday, get down with marathon sex on thursday, give early morning quickie on friday, swinging from the chandelier in a catwoman costume on saturday AND suck a dikc for 2hrs (like her life depended on it) on "holy" day .....then chances are, that woman may not be a winner in the bedroom. but even if she did all that, she could still be lacking, lol!

4 Likes

Re: Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by LoveAmaka: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2013
Once a day should not be misinterpreted. The idea is that as much as you both are comfortable with is really the recommended guidelines. Why someone would marry someone they are not attracted to baffles me. We eat with our eyes first...then we get to know the person. If the person is horrendous to you, I would keep walking in a different direction. The truth of the matter is, in the context of a marriage love is what keeps both partners from cheating. It is true that sex can diminish after marriage, child birth stress of life etc. But a man who loves his wife will be be faithful and be willing to learn and try new things to bring spice into the bedroom. All the things you listed about Monday rough Tuesday soft Wednesday outside etc is all fun, point well taken, but if she Is willing he has to meet her half way. Keep in mind that he needs to satisfy her too!! Husbands who have tons of sex, I'm guessing know they are doing to keep their wives coming back for more...time and time again. The advice is not about how to please your husband...you missed the point about how to please your wife. Women want it just as much as men. Just ask any woman that has an organism at each encounter. smiley
Re: Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by Afam4eva(m): 2:43am On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: sadly, your tip for women is wrong. even if you have sex once a day with your man, he could still yearn for something else. yes, you have to become the freak that you partner desire but sadly, there will come a time when whatever you do wont change the fact that he needs MORE......much more!

many women and men marry for the wrong reason so right from the start, you have married people that may not be se.xually attracted to one another. to these people, nothing will make them se.xually happy because something FUNDAMENTAL would be missing.

also, so many women would say:" i ride him hard everyday so that he is too tired to get it elsewhere"......lol how foolish!
a man would "rise" to the occasion if what he has in front of him is appealing to his brain. it doesnt matter how much sex he had prior to that encounter, especially if that cootie cat is fresh and "unmounted".

finally, we men like diversity, and unless a woman can be a dirty slut on monday, a passionate lover on tuesday, an outdoor freak on wednesday, get down with marathon sex on thursday, give early morning quickie on friday, swinging from the chandelier in a catwoman costume on saturday AND suck a dikc for 2hrs (like her life depended on it) on "holy" day .....then chances are, that woman may not be a winner in the bedroom. but even if she did all that, she could still be lacking, lol!
If i were a woman after reading this, i may give up on the whole marriage thingy.
Re: Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by Nobody: 3:34am On Jun 11, 2013
sista Amaka, i am just trying to make you understand what kind of animal you are dealing with here.
ok let me rephrase then:

LoveAmaka: Once a day should not be misinterpreted. The idea is that as much as you both are comfortable with is really the recommended guidelines.

again, we men like diversity in the bedroom and we all know that "most" women are more emotional on the subject. a woman would do everything se.xually with that ONE person (because her emotions dictate her to do that). on the other hand a loving man could see nothing wrong in having sex with a stranger (although everything is wrong in this picture). many men are weak like that, and NO MAN has been able to tame the tiger they have in their pants. as strong and "in love" a man is, he will still have a hardon if facing a sexy nekkid woman. that should tell you about our differences. we men need sex even when we dont desire it.

Why someone would marry someone they are not attracted to baffles me. We eat with our eyes first...then we get to know the person. If the person is horrendous to you, I would keep walking in a different direction.

are we talking of the same Africa (or even 9ja) where people marry for peer pressure, marry because of social pressure, marry because they want to please their parents, marry because of money, marry because of status........ in 9ja where marriage is synonymous with happiness, i understand why every poor soul out there is quick to marry any donkey that comes their way.
shiiiiiiit, some parents will even marry you to the worst man in history, so long as the bride price is generous (or if some dumb pastor tells them they saw it in a "vision"wink.

The truth of the matter is, in the context of a marriage love is what keeps both partners from cheating. It is true that sex can diminish after marriage, child birth stress of life etc. But a man who loves his wife will be be faithful and be willing to learn and try new things to bring spice into the bedroom.

yes love "should" keep people from cheating but since many marry without love, i understand why cheating is becoming a hobby to many.....also, ONE obvious reason why many people are cheating is because they are not physically attracted to their partner any longer. i mean, how can you be attracted to a slim and fit lady who was a bedroom athlete, and then after a few years of marriage trying to do the same with a baby whale?! love has NOTHING to do with physical attraction. if a wife aint got the attribute that would turn her man on, then nothing can fix that, not even love. love can only make you be compassionate about the issue.

and although the husband may look as hideous as wifey with his pot belly, he will have no problem settling for the maid for extra marital satisfaction (driven by that tiger in his pant being restless). the simple fact that the cootie cat will be "new" is all what is needed. (i am only being honest here in order to show you the kind of animal you are dealing with)

All the things you listed about Monday rough Tuesday soft Wednesday outside etc is all fun, point well taken, but if she Is willing he has to meet her half way. Keep in mind that he needs to satisfy her too!! Husbands who have tons of sex, I'm guessing know they are doing to keep their wives coming back for more...time and time again. The advice is not about how to please your husband...you missed the point about how to please your wife.

although you are again right, you are looking at it the wrong way. you see, we men love sex naturally. we are animals when it comes to sex and we NEED it like that. while most women get the need for it ONLY when they meet the right guy (you are emotionally wired like that). this is where the dilemma is because women could go for years without sex and be completely fine (asking a man to do even half that would be a reason for murder/divorce). for you women, LOVE needs to be present, while we men are ready to even fukc a dead woman, so long as the cootie cat is still warm. do you see/understand the difference? our bodies respond differently to se.xual inactivity.

Women want it just as much as men. Just ask any woman that has an organism at each encounter. smiley

again, you are not focussing on what really matters here. yes, "some" women want it just as much as men (they are called Nym.phomaniac) while ALL men want it that much (and they are called MEN). men are ready for sex every morning......whether they like it or not, the dikc will be up and ready for action. also, 95% of men will have an org.asm at the end of sex. i will even go further and say that "to most men" sex ends when they ej.aculate, and so long as the girl has a warm toto, ej.aculation is inevitable. so by these points, you can further understand that we are 2 different creature, enjoying an act that we both value and view differently.
Re: Marriage Series: Physical Intimacy by LoveAmaka: 5:55pm On Jun 11, 2013
@ MRbrownJAY, I haven't stopped laughing! You are really funny and I see your points. Trust me I understand that men want sex quite often, I am also saying that not all men cheat! I will not accept your premise that all men cheat, it is not a fact. There are men who are mature and reasonable enough to withhold from cheating on their wives. Look I don't agree with the fact that women let themselves go after marriage and child birth. I am a big proponent on keeping it as sexy as you can especially after marriage and childbirth. At the same time, the woman cannot do it all, a reasonable man will understand that carrying a baby for 9 months is not easy. If he can help out a little perhaps she can go to the gym or do some exercise to get into shape. Listen, men are still human beings, the way you paint the picture is like they are unreasonable animals. I have 3 beautiful children and have been married for 8 years. I look better now then I ever did, because my husband makes time for me to go to the gym and take care of myself. He is what I would consider a reasonable man who understands life. True partnership doesn't end in the bedroom, if you cheat on her in the bedroom, you have lost her loyalty in all other areas. I hope I am clear, I get it, men want different type, blah, blah, blah...but a reasonable, mature man understands that marriage has hills and valleys (ups and downs). Don't abandon (cheat) on your wife because you are crossing the valley, remember the hill will come again. Be patient, teach her and let her teach you, don't assume the man knows it all.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wat'll U Do,if U Find Out Dt Ur Best Friend Is Sleeping Wt Ur Gf/bf! / / Should Girls Ask A Guy Where And How He Got The Money Before She Collects It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.