Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,146 members, 7,967,252 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 02:48 PM

I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage (2553 Views)

Nigerian Man Looking 4 Wife Goes On Punch Newpaper 2 Advertise Himself(Photo) / She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / Photo: What The Hell Is This Man Looking For In This Lady's bosoms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by sweetjeremiah: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2013
I AM 30 YEARS LOOKING FOR A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP THAT WILL LEAD TO MARRIAGE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN ME DROP YOUR CONTACTS
Re: I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by Nobody: 1:33am On Jun 11, 2013
Brotha Jeremiah, let me be the bearer of bad news......only a criminal or some very insane lady would be interested in the very little you wrote......i mean, the only thing you said about yourself is that you are desperate 30yrs old.

but dont despair, here is MBJ help for you:
FIRST you should write about yourself, like height (you know them gal dont like short guys), figure (abeg no pot belly), skin "complexion", eye color etc

SECOND you should write about where you from because the better the area, the bigger your chances. we all know that living in banana island is better viewed than living in Makoko.

THIRD you should let the girl know about your education/occupation (or better yet, what you have achieved in your 30yrs long life) as no gal want to settle with some broke aaassss illiterate donkey. the higher the better. if you are a vulcanizer then your chances will be limited, while if you are a doctor/architect/lawyer etc then your chances will be greater (sadly the fact that you came to advertise on NL points to the former).

FOURTH you should let the ladies know about your personality. like what you like, your attributes, if you are cheerful or sad, funny or boring, generous or stingy, sincere or a lying bastard, outgoing or shy etc

FIFTH you should now let the ladies know the TYPE OF WOMAN you are looking for. having no criteria whatsoever (but female gender) will simply show the state of desperation you find yourself into. you also have to have some criteria because a lady would feel offended if she takes pride in her look/attributes, while you couldnt care less how she look. do you want slim or chubby (maybe even fat)? tall or short? dark skin or albino? highly educated or illiterate? young or old? working or unemployed? sexy or plain looking etc

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, to have any chance of success in attracting REAL women, and not scammer and criminals (and also show the ladies out there that you are serious about your claim) you should post a pic of yourself. not posting a pic would show that you are possibly shy, some would even think you are ugly (they would think:"a cute guy wouldnt come on NL begging for romance"wink, and the majority will say that you aint got balls big enough to be proud and stand for what you firmly want, thus not man enough.

so the ball is in your court playa, and good luck with whoever will reply to you!
btw: you should have left a contact email or phone # so that Cinderella could contact you, as we all know that replying to such thread is not too private.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 11, 2013
Like as in, you want a blissful marital life and here you are looking for anylady that comes your way? Smh for you. Your pastor or mentor needs to begin a series of fresh teaching for you.
Besides, i dont trust folks with message of this type or ladies that respond. Check through them and you would see some thing fishy.
[b][/b]
Re: I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by Mynd44: 6:24am On Jun 11, 2013
MBJ to the rescue
Re: I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by sugarcoatted(f): 8:42am On Jun 11, 2013
Re: I Am A Born Again Christian Man Looking For Woman For Marriage by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 11, 2013
MRbrownJAY: Brotha Jeremiah, let me be the bearer of bad news......only a criminal or some very insane lady would be interested in the very little you wrote......i mean, the only thing you said about yourself is that you are desperate 30yrs old.

but dont despair, here is MBJ help for you:
FIRST you should write about yourself, like height (you know them gal dont like short guys), figure (abeg no pot belly), skin "complexion", eye color etc

SECOND you should write about where you from because the better the area, the bigger your chances. we all know that living in banana island is better viewed than living in Makoko.

THIRD you should let the girl know about your education/occupation (or better yet, what you have achieved in your 30yrs long life) as no gal want to settle with some broke aaassss illiterate donkey. the higher the better. if you are a vulcanizer then your chances will be limited, while if you are a doctor/architect/lawyer etc then your chances will be greater (sadly the fact that you came to advertise on NL points to the former).

FOURTH you should let the ladies know about your personality. like what you like, your attributes, if you are cheerful or sad, funny or boring, generous or stingy, sincere or a lying bastard, outgoing or shy etc

FIFTH you should now let the ladies know the TYPE OF WOMAN you are looking for. having no criteria whatsoever (but female gender) will simply show the state of desperation you find yourself into. you also have to have some criteria because a lady would feel offended if she takes pride in her look/attributes, while you couldnt care less how she look. do you want slim or chubby (maybe even fat)? tall or short? dark skin or albino? highly educated or illiterate? young or old? working or unemployed? sexy or plain looking etc

and LAST BUT NOT LEAST, to have any chance of success in attracting REAL women, and not scammer and criminals (and also show the ladies out there that you are serious about your claim) you should post a pic of yourself. not posting a pic would show that you are possibly shy, some would even think you are ugly (they would think:"a cute guy wouldnt come on NL begging for romance"wink, and the majority will say that you aint got balls big enough to be proud and stand for what you firmly want, thus not man enough.

so the ball is in your court playa, and good luck with whoever will reply to you!
btw: you should have left a contact email or phone # so that Cinderella could contact you, as we all know that replying to such thread is not too private.

(1) (Reply)

She Said She Don't Like A Hausa Guy *crying Profusely* / Five Things Every Girl Should Avoid! / Whats Opinion On This!!!"!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.