Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,928 members, 7,949,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Dubai Taxi Driver Returns Bag Worth A Million Dirhams ( $270,000) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Dubai Taxi Driver Returns Bag Worth A Million Dirhams ( $270,000) (736 Views)

Norway Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg Works As Secret Taxi Driver (Picture) / Norwegian Prime Minister Works As A Taxi Driver / British Woman Arrested In Dubai For Having Sex In A Taxi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Taxi Driver Returns Bag Worth A Million Dirhams ( $270,000) by tbaba1234: 5:10am On Jun 11, 2013
Dubai taxi driver returns bag worth a million dirhams
By Majorie van Leijen
Published Monday, June 10, 2013

A taxi driver of the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA) last month came to face his conscience when he found a bag on his back seat with Dh200,000, diamonds and jewelry worth a million dirhams.

Honest as the driver was, he reported to have found the bag, enabling the rightful owner to trace it back.

On May 25th, the bag was handed over to the person it belonged to, who had taken the fated taxi ride from Almas Tower in Jumeirah Lakes Tower (JLT) to Gold Souk Dubai, reported the RTA.

The taxi driver was rewarded by chairman of the RTA yesterday.

http://www.emirates247.com/news/emirates/dubai-taxi-driver-returns-bag-worth-a-million-dirhams-2013-06-10-1.509810
Re: Dubai Taxi Driver Returns Bag Worth A Million Dirhams ( $270,000) by chelseabmw(m): 5:20am On Jun 11, 2013
wowwwwww........... May God bless him more and more..... Sincerely let me ask myself one question, CHELSEABMW, will you return the said amount? Answer: Yessssssssss smiley

Am a good Nigerian and i know there are lots of people like me here on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Nairalander Predicted Indonesian Air Crash / Iran Airs Unseen Footage Of Secret Underground Missile Base / Anonymous Accuses Obama Of Aiding ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.