Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,497 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 PM

Who Knows The Setraco's Chairman,alhaji Abu Inu Umoru?. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Knows The Setraco's Chairman,alhaji Abu Inu Umoru?. (5169 Views)

Alhaji Dangote: Please Come To The Aid Of Your Staff Members In DISC, Osogbo. / Who Knows Which Banks Are Best To Work In? / Who Knows The Worth Of A Cisa Certification Holder In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Setraco's Chairman,alhaji Abu Inu Umoru?. by Caleb5: 11:51am On Jun 11, 2013
Good day nairalanders,please who knows a way i can meet the setraco's chairman.Since last year,i've been trying to meet him but to no vain.I knew one of his bodyguards but its like he doesnt want to help me.please any one with a good info on him should please help.Thanks.
Re: Who Knows The Setraco's Chairman,alhaji Abu Inu Umoru?. by dontedre(m): 5:19pm On Jun 11, 2013
Alhaji Inu Umoru died about 2years ago.
Re: Who Knows The Setraco's Chairman,alhaji Abu Inu Umoru?. by Caleb5: 9:03pm On Jun 14, 2013
@dontedre,thanks but i'm talking about the current chairman.He is the son of the Late Alh. Abu Inu Umoru and they bear the same name.

(1) (Reply)

Career Changes For Masters Without PGD, How Possible? / How Does Performance-based Remuneration Works in Your Company? Pls Share Ideas / *~ Chamber2 Voted The Career Section Poster Of The Year 2011~* Congratulations!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.