Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,006 members, 7,906,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 03:37 PM

DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da (2255 Views)

Army Sacks Police Station In Umuahia / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / DPO Jumps Fence To Escape From Robbers (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by MrBow: 12:36pm On Jun 11, 2013
DPO of Ogida police station benin city Caro Afegbuai.Killing someone on broad day light. Police brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Zp3CfUxUY&feature=youtu.be
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by Rhino5dm: 1:06pm On Jun 11, 2013
This is utterly despicable, barbaric, callous and outright wickedness. shocked shocked

Gaddammit! I just lost my appetite. Smh!
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by bokohalal(m): 1:08pm On Jun 11, 2013
As long as the Police do not kill innocent people it is okay to rid our communities of robbers and other violent criminals by shooting them dead. Even extra-judicially. Over a hundred passengers just lost their lives on the Benin-Ore highway because of the fear of robbers.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by bloggernaija: 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
bokohalal: As long as the Police do not kill innocent people it is okay to rid our communities of robbers and other violent criminals by shooting them dead. Even extra-judicially. Over a hundred passengers just lost their lives on the Benin-Ore highway because of the fear of robbers.

Bros you need to seek mental/psychiatric attention as soon as possible .
Barbaric /criminal act done to a Criminal by barbaric people.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by Alxmyr(m): 1:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
My God.

What are we turning to in this nation?

This is barbaric, absurd and to say the least cruel.

Nigeria Police must answer for this crime.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by Rhino5dm: 1:17pm On Jun 11, 2013
bokohalal: As long as the Police do not kill innocent people it is okay to rid our communities of robbers and other violent criminals by shooting them dead. Even extra-judicially. Over a hundred passengers just lost their lives on the Benin-Ore highway because of the fear of robbers.

Now, put on your thinking cap and tell me who is more thief between this guy and our politicians? So, it's okay to kill anyone as long as he is not innocent? By the way, who decides who is innocent and who is not? the mob, the police or a competent court of law?

This is exactly how some students of uniport residing in Aluu community were lynched and burnt alive over some alleged crimes that no one was able to explain till this moment. Though, I felt slightly different or indifferent back then, but come to of this happening to your brother?
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by bokohalal(m): 1:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
bloggernaija:

Bros you need to seek mental/psychiatric attention as soon as possible .
Barbaric /criminal act done to a Criminal by barbaric people.
Rhino.5dm:

Now, put on your thinking cap and tell me who is more thief between this guy and our politicians? So, it's okay to kill anyone as long as he is not innocent? By the way, who decides who is innocent and who is not? the mob, the police or a competent court of law?

This is exactly how some students of uniport residing in Aluu community were lynched and burnt alive over some alleged crimes that no one was able to explain till this moment. Though, I felt slightly different or indifferent back then, but come to of this happening to
your brother?
If I have an armed robber brother he should be killed.
When you become a victim of armed robbery then we can talk.
Right there in Benin City.As a Youth Corper home from my station up north.

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by coogar: 2:02pm On Jun 11, 2013
Mr.Bow:
DPO of Ogida police station benin city Caro Afegbuai.Killing someone on broad day light. Police brutality.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Zp3CfUxUY&feature=youtu.be

who shot the guy?
i couldn't even finish watching the video but he was alive and bleeding profusely.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by Dracula27: 2:11pm On Jun 11, 2013
Let us not jump the gun here,the video does not show "DPO of Ogida police station benin city Caro Afegbuai.Killing someone on broad day light" as it claims.
The robber was with a gun so obviously they did not walk over to him to collect his gun.
From where he was shot he most likely got shot in a gun fight.
From the closeness of the crowd to the event it was obviously not in a police station and the video did not show any police presence.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by coogar: 2:21pm On Jun 11, 2013
Dracula27%:
Let us not jump the gun here,the video does not show "DPO of Ogida police station benin city Caro Afegbuai.Killing someone on broad day light" as it claims.
The robber was with a gun so obviously they did not walk over to him to collect his gun.
From where he was shot he most likely got shot in a gun fight.
From the closeness of the crowd to the event it was obviously not in a police station and the video did not show any police presence.

how are we sure the gun wasn't planted on him? nigerian police are the most corrupt organisation on the planet.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by bokohalal(m): 2:22pm On Jun 11, 2013
As an undergrad,I saw a young man molesting a young woman in broad daylight along Wire Road in Benin City. He was pushing and pulling her along and everyone stood back doing nothing. The lady was screaming her lungs out still nobody came to her rescue. I happened to know the lady but not the man. I went across to them and asked the man to stop. He could not believe himself. He thought he was dreaming that anyone could confront him.At that moment of incredulity he lost his reaction time and that was what saved my life.
Some people now ran over to us and started pleading with him to spare me.Not the lady.
He regained himself,turned to some of the pleaders saying 'epa, ni na ren rue no'( elder,it is because I know you).
Too many people now and he left the lady and I alone with the small crowd.
The young woman was the only one that thanked me for saving her life while many in the crowd thought I was stupid for confronting a neighbourhood notorious criminal
Now, those are the kind of people you want roaming our streets?

1 Like

Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by Rhino5dm: 2:57pm On Jun 11, 2013
bokohalal:

If I have an armed robber brother he should be killed.
When you become a victim of armed robbery then we can talk.
Right there in Benin City.As a Youth Corper home from my station up north.

Can you prove to me that the guy is an armed robber? I'm not even against shooting a supposedly criminal running away from a crime scene per say, but why leave him to die like that? bleeding like a mauled goat. Even from the video, you'd hear them asking him for his other accomplices, if so why not take him to the hospital? How do you expect him to answer them in such a condition? Like I said, this is pure barbarism.
Re: DPO Of Ogida Police Station Benin City Caro Afegbuai.killing Someone On Broad Da by bokohalal(m): 6:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rhino.5dm:

Can you prove to me that the guy is an armed robber? I'm not even against shooting a supposedly criminal running away from a crime scene per say, but why leave him to die like that? bleeding like a mauled goat. Even from the video, you'd hear them asking him for his other accomplices, if so why not take him to the hospital? How do you expect him to answer them in such a condition? Like I said, this is pure barbarism.
Why not re-read my first post. It answers your question.

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Creates 3,000 Fresh Jobs; Establishes West Africa’s Largest Garment F / Gov. Obi Calls Ngige On Phone As Ubah Took Away His Motorcycles / Village Chiefs Order A Man To Molest 10 Year Old Girl As Punishment For Offense

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.