Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,988 members, 7,942,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:03 PM

"Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" - Music/Radio (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" (18585 Views)

Pls I Need Oritse Femi's Old Song Titled I Don Shayo Ft Rocksteady / Rap: Diss Lines That Make You Go Whoa! / Lyrics To 'Ego' By Djinee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 5:00am On Jul 12, 2006
@2fine and J-girl

if any of u will come to my room for few hours, u might leave with the song cuzz i got it.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by 2fine4u(f): 5:42am On Jul 12, 2006
diddy u always invitin me to yo room. i promise u when my foot step in there, u will never hav yo two feet to walk wit again grin
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 5:44am On Jul 12, 2006
Abi oh, diddy will just be weak
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 5:48am On Jul 12, 2006
@j-girl
your own is not an issue cuzz i will handle u ones and u willl scream for more.

@2fine
i will leave instructions. u must start nd stop when i say so b4 u kill me with your waist. cheesy grin tongue
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 5:50am On Jul 12, 2006
lol. i won't talk but anyhow will you please send it to me?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2006
@j-girl
u know the deal. u will complete my own to 2 den i will send it to you. how about that?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 5:52am On Jul 12, 2006
Complete what?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 6:17am On Jul 12, 2006
@2fine4u
I can send u a copy of the song for u to listen to, but I will need ur email addy to do that. I can guarantee u will love the song.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 6:18am On Jul 12, 2006
That song is too good
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 6:19am On Jul 12, 2006
@ez-e
sorry man, i already gave then the song.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 6:40am On Jul 12, 2006
@diddy4
That is kool then, I hope they enjoy the song.

I have some other music though, if anybody wud like , just a handful I cud pick up 4rm naija, it's nothing too much
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 6:41am On Jul 12, 2006
like what? I am missing too many naija songs
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 6:46am On Jul 12, 2006
Well I have the likes of:

Styl-Plus expressions
Mix - CD with songs from Femi Kuti, Jeremiah, Baba Fryo, P-Square etc
2 shots
Rymzo
Paul Play
Sunny Neji
Sound Sultan
Weird MC
D'banj
Dare Art Alade

and a couple of other albums, not all of them are 2006 albums though, but they are all good to listen to. Trust me
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 6:49am On Jul 12, 2006
I trust you. Cool selection. I haven't heard any of Dare's songs though. Are they really good?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2006
I appreciate the trust wink Anyways, Dare's album is pretty kool, there are a couple of good songs in it. It is generally a good album. Well produced
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2006
You're welcome wink wow, it best be good. That's cool though.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 7:17am On Jul 12, 2006
It is definitely cool. I personally know the producer, and he is talented. Used to do some stuff 4 the plantation boiz back in the days. Plus Dare has a good voice, and the combination of a good voice and nice music is incredible. It is kinda like a naija R & B album.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by jgirl3: 8:37am On Jul 12, 2006
That's definitely cool. i have to get it then
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 7:12pm On Jul 12, 2006
@Ez-E

can u help me man?
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 12:22am On Jul 13, 2006
@diddy4

I'm always willing to help a brother, as long as I can.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 12:24am On Jul 13, 2006
ok bro, abeg can we go to yahoo. i think i might need some jamz if u got any.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 12:40am On Jul 13, 2006
@diddy4

Sure wat is ur yahoo id so I can add u
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 12:43am On Jul 13, 2006
check my profile please. its dere. thanks.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by EzE2(m): 5:12pm On Jul 25, 2006
hey diddy4t, where u at? cos it appears we are on different time zones and as such, I never meet u online.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by diddy4(m): 9:41pm On Jul 25, 2006
just send me an offline and i will make time to be online for you.
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by ehie007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 19, 2007
Hi guys
Song Title: Ego
Artist: Gjinee
Name:Nosa
State:Edo(Benin)
School:LAUTECH
Dept:Computer Science and Engr.
Religion:Catholic
Home:Ogba Medium Cost housing estate

Actualy he was my school mate. he has been singing since i knew him in 100level,
was in our choir, sang in some shows in school.

the song ego, he once sang it for some of us in schoool then i remember we were in 500 level then during our project time.

his is yet to release his album, heard some of his songs in his upcoming album.
what is slowing down his album release is that he just left WEST SIDE record label cos of some reasons and his job in sound city.

watch out for him(Djinee) grin grin
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by soulpatrol(f): 1:44am On Feb 20, 2007
y'all crazy LAUTECH peeps. cool
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by tenor(m): 1:54pm On Jun 20, 2007
have you heard Djinee's latest " i no dey shame". The album is complete (so i heard) going by his website. www.myspace.com/djineeonline . There its easy to reach him. That guy is dope! Cos his songs are def! Who has his number? I need to let him know!
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 22, 2007
@Ez-e

the first line is

If I die now I go dey happy say (not appreciate)
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 22, 2007
then

verse 2

I go tell am for bus, I go tell am for train
For this place I no fit stay
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by tenor(m): 10:02pm On Nov 12, 2007
I'm blown off o! I've you guys seen the video to the song "i no dey shame" on MTV base exclusive. You go fear, fear. The video is dope.

Djinee should release this album na. Whats this cock-tease about? Ego don go finish na!
Re: "Ewo, If You Help Me See Ego, Make You Tell Am I Don Go" by aramibayo(f): 5:23pm On Nov 13, 2007
the song is really tight,i also searched for it for sometime,it wasnt released into d market,but i was able to download it from www.funafric.com so i now have it on my laptop,and i listen to it everyday.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am Not My Hair (remix): India Arie Ft Akon / The 80s and 90s Music / Tiwa Savage Ft. Wizkid - "Bad" (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.