Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,773 members, 7,969,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 12:29 AM

Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) (860 Views)

Davido's Beef With Blood Brother Is Not Over! Attacks Him On Snapchat / Genevieve Nnaji Hangs Out At Her Favourite Spot In London (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Performs With Flavour In London (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) by Flirtyfemi: 3:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Lol, I know some of you would be wondering what's up between me and Tonto Dikeh....
Tonto a few minutes ago, shared a photo that showed off some mosquito spots on her face - she captioned it "Mosquitoes are biting me in London"...pauses, I can imagine the look on your face right now, the look of "And so?! Kemi, how is that news/!" lol...
Here's the best part: Instead of her followers to be sympathetic, they dissed her sort of.
One of them told her: "It's a reaction to one of your skin care products especially the ones that bleach."
While another one asked her: "Mosquito in London? Sure you are not still high on ukwale Igbo that made you crash on stage!!! Oops...http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/tonto-dikehs-encounter-with-blood.html

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 11, 2013
Where's the story?........... Surely there must be something else happening in the world that is a bit more interesting.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) by icebebe(f): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tonto is jus tryin 2 get on some1's nerves and am vry sure it will work, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Encounter With "Blood Sucking" Mosquitoes In London (photo) by ijebabe: 3:34pm On Jun 11, 2013

(1)

How Mo’hits Crisis Crashed My Wedding Plans – D’banj / OJB Jezreel Puts Stop To Donations / Fans Attacked Stella Damasus Over Abusing Senators#childnotbride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.