Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,267 members, 7,925,871 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 03:56 AM

My Sister Need Your Advice Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister Need Your Advice Please (1159 Views)

Is My Wife A User?? - Advice Please / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Celestine247(m): 3:58pm On Jun 11, 2013
Thanks.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sorry bro. Though I struggled with ur English, I still feel ur pain. May God help u make the right decision though.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Sanboy25: 4:05pm On Jun 11, 2013
Your sister has putted herself in a mess of the highest order... undecided
Is the man providing for her & the child ? If yes, let her stay with him, but she'll still be in a situation of "single mom"...
How old is she ?
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Merkki(f): 4:09pm On Jun 11, 2013
Odikwa serious! This "love" thing don tire me o. Yanga sleep, trouble go wake am. Tell your sister to pack her bags and stay out of that "marriage". She is not even married to him legally. She is just a baby-mama.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Adufaye(m): 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2013
Abeg if u can't help bcus of his eng y nt leave his thread......must u comment!!!

Op sorry abt it......no worry pple wey sabi advise dy cum

1 Like

Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Your sister has putted herself in a mess of the highest order... undecided
Is the man providing for her & the child ? If yes, let her stay with him, but she'll still be in a situation of "single mom"...
How old is she ?

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Celestine247(m): 4:40pm On Jun 11, 2013
K
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 11, 2013
Since she hasnt got married to him, let her be on her own.
She shld just forget dat man and make him responsible for the baby's upkeep if he will be ready for that.
The man shld not touch her again for s3x or anything cos he is irresponsible
She shld try and get herself together and pray for a better man.
Age is nothing here. A younger and better guy can still come her way.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
Sanboy25: Your sister has putted herself in a mess of the highest order... undecided
How old is she ?
She didnt see d man turning into ds!
So i dont really blame her
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Sanboy25: 4:49pm On Jun 11, 2013
991: grin grin grin grin grin
English is not my first language... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 11, 2013
Adufaye: Abeg if u can't help bcus of his eng y nt leave his thread......must u comment!!!

Op sorry abt it......no worry pple wey sabi advise dy cum
and u, stop advising those picking Grammatical errors and advice the op who needs Help. HOLLY BRO.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Adufaye(m): 10:10pm On Jun 11, 2013
Rehnoy: and u, stop advising those picking Grammatical errors and advice the op who needs Help. HOLLY BRO.
make dem beta stop.....cus ama french boi,if I start dem go run
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by bellong: 9:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Sorry about your sister. The deed has been done already, there is no need crying over spilled milk. Let you sister gather herself together, forget about the guy (its not an easy thing to do but it can be done) and move on with her life.

Since she is not legally married, I am not sure if it is possible to get a court injunction for the upkeep of the baby (lawyers can help with that). If the court is not possible, let her see a way of making gentleman agreement with the man concerning the baby's upkeep. Meanwhile, she should be prepared for the negative from the man, because he may not come positive.

If your parents can change their minds and be supportive including you, let her relocate from that area to ease the psychological stress a bit. Change her environment and start planning for the new life of motherhood.

Finally, next time, she should do her thorough research and findings before spreading her legs for any man irrespective of the sweet talking. Importantly, better to get a ring before opening the moon.

It is well with her.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Celestine247(m): 10:29am On Jun 12, 2013
Thank you so much for all your kind advice. God bless.
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by dahmie2013: 11:00am On Jun 12, 2013
bellong: Sorry about your sister. The deed has been done already, there is no need crying over spilled milk. Let you sister gather herself together, forget about the guy (its not an easy thing to do but it can be done) and move on with her life.

Since she is not legally married, I am not sure if it is possible to get a court injunction for the upkeep of the baby (lawyers can help with that). If the court is not possible, let her see a way of making gentleman agreement with the man concerning the baby's upkeep. Meanwhile, she should be prepared for the negative from the man, because he may not come positive.

If your parents can change their minds and be supportive including you, let her relocate from that area to ease the psychological stress a bit. Change her environment and start planning for the new life of motherhood.

Finally, next time, she should do her thorough research and findings before spreading her legs for any man irrespective of the sweet talking. Importantly, better to get a ring before opening the moon.

It is well with her.

GBAM! Daz all! wink
Re: My Sister Need Your Advice Please by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 12, 2013
Tell ur sis to move on with her life. Its very obvious the man was looking for who will breed for him and ur sis willingly(and others) fall into d trap.marriage is more than breeding and bleeping.
Next time she should look beyond the sweet mouth.
Don't be suprised d man will get back with d first wife,they will bring d kids and raise them 2geda. A desperate and scheming person can go any length and that man is desperate.
Also ur sis should find somethin doin if she is idle to reduce her dependence on d man.she has a kid and she is responsible for that kid.(I don't think she tot about this while opening her leg)
Most importantly,ur family should support her especially ur parents. it has happened and life must go on.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Stop Praying For This Dying Lady Please! / Meet The African King With 100 Wives / Is It Right For A Woman To Attend A Differnt Church From Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.