Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,793 members, 7,905,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:14 PM

One Piece (anime/manga) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / One Piece (anime/manga) (172886 Views)

Kingdom Anime/manga. / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2013
nice work every1, still got some other pictures just a bit large
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2013
smoker vs law, kizaru

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2013
luffy during his battle with crocodile

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2013
^^^^got it from fb. Imagine an edo tensei whitebeard, the whole of op universe would be hell on earth.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
Love, Love the pictures! cheesy

Thanks everyone!

I know you manga readers have gone further than us anime watchers but mehn shocked things are really getting crazy with Vergo, smoker and those laboratory children.

I still dont get Trafalgar Law undecidedIs that dude a good guy or a confused one?

And if they have to drag the story so much, why cant they release like 2 episodes a week, instead of having us agonize over what would happen next for an entire week. angry
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 8:03pm On Sep 02, 2013
tremzy07: Love, Love the pictures! cheesy

Thanks everyone!

I know you manga readers have gone further than us anime watchers but mehn shocked things are really getting crazy with Vergo, smoker and those laboratory children.

I still dont get Trafalgar Law undecidedIs that dude a good guy or a confused one?

And if they have to drag the story so much, why cant they release like 2 episodes a week, instead of having us agonize over what would happen next for an entire week. angry
Law is, how do i say it, ok he is some1 who knows what he wants and can go as far as possible to get it, he is out to cause trouble and he feels how best to do it than to stick with the craziest pirate of the new generation asides kid, now law allying with luffy for me doesnt make him a good guy, infact he is still as merciless as ever if we recall how he was described back at the archipelago, the guy is not confused at all.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
True that...

Law really seems to be out to cause some major mayhem in the new world....

Do you remember the converation he had with Luffy about their taking down one of the Emperors of the new world?

I wonder who they plan to take down...hope it is Big mami or whatever she is called grin
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2013
Just finished the episodes of saving robin. . . it's one of the best so far.. i loved it. . .didnt think robin would be in such a need like that!. smiley

Now on episodes with brooks and the shadow stealer. i am not feeling so far but i think they will make brooks a nakama so i dont wanna miss that bit. . .

abeg. make una no spoil am for me o lol
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:30am On Sep 05, 2013
tremzy07: True that...

Law really seems to be out to cause some major mayhem in the new world....

Do you remember the converation he had with Luffy about their taking down one of the Emperors of the new world?

I wonder who they plan to take down...hope it is Big mami or whatever she is called grin
i am actually thinking it'll be kaidou but since luffy already declared war on Big Mam, who knows what'll happen.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 12:42am On Sep 05, 2013
lalaboi: Just finished the episodes of saving robin. . . it's one of the best so far.. i loved it. . .didnt think robin would be in such a need like that!. smiley

Now on episodes with brooks and the shadow stealer. i am not feeling so far but i think they will make brooks a nakama so i dont wanna miss that bit. . .

abeg. make una no spoil am for me o lol
since robin is always acting as a boss abi.
About thriller bark, the thing is…
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 7:14am On Sep 05, 2013
Just started watching it. I already like Luffy. I wish I could find somewhere to buy it.Downloading all the episodes is a lot of work.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:16pm On Sep 05, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 4:21pm On Sep 05, 2013
Kaycee7: Just started watching it. I already like Luffy. I wish I could find somewhere to buy it.Downloading all the episodes is a lot of work.
pls can sum1 help us get one piece on dvds iv gone searching for it but neva found it
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 8:18pm On Sep 05, 2013
decepticos:
pls can sum1 help us get one piece on dvds iv gone searching for it but neva found it

I Have the whole season 1 - 15 al english subtitled. . . burning all that is more than hard work
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:04pm On Sep 05, 2013
lalaboi:

I Have the whole season 1 - 15 al english subtitled. . . burning all that is more than hard work
amazing! i just need the water7, enies lobby arcs
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2013
lalaboi:

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by tremzy07(f): 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
i actually have all the episodes of One piece from 1 to where they are currently, episode 610.

But i downloaded it...wish there was a way i could pass it on to you guys...lalaboi trust me, you've not seen anything yet cheesy there are bigger ars coming that would throw u off your feet...you've not gotten to Sky island or the mother of all arcs Ace's Arc...let me not say more grin

@Decepticos. At least we know it can't be Shanks. Luffy would never have agreed to do it....
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 6:26pm On Sep 06, 2013
tremzy07: i actually have all the episodes of One piece from 1 to where they are currently, episode 610.

But i downloaded it...wish there was a way i could pass it on to you guys...lalaboi trust me, you've not seen anything yet cheesy there are bigger ars coming that would throw u off your feet...you've not gotten to Sky island or the mother of all arcs Ace's Arc...let me not say more grin

@Decepticos. At least we know it can't be Shanks. Luffy would never have agreed to do it....
He will go after shanks but not yet. He kinda has to defeat every1 ti be pirate king
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 8:03pm On Sep 06, 2013
Is there a One Piece site like Naruto's naruchigo.com where I can download episodes & movies? Fz is too big & wapfever's multiple files are annoying.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 9:04pm On Sep 06, 2013
tremzy07: i actually have all the episodes of One piece from 1 to where they are currently, episode 610.

I have passed Sky island. . that was way before the shadow stealer na.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kaycee7: Is there a One Piece site like Naruto's naruchigo.com where I can download episodes & movies? Fz is too big & wapfever's multiple files are annoying.

http://www.animehere.com/
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 9:33pm On Sep 06, 2013
lalaboi:

http://www.animehere.com/
How can I download? I'm only seeing "watch here" signs, no download.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2013
Kaycee7: How can I download? I'm only seeing "watch here" signs, no download.

If you have chrome. download the "video downloader" extension. It allows u download any video you play from the site

If you use Mozilla, download a similar extension that will do the same
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2013
lalaboi:

If you have chrome. download the "video downloader" extension. It allows u download any video you play from the site

If you use Mozilla, download a similar extension that will do the same
K. Thanks a mil, bro.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 7:33am On Sep 08, 2013
Just seen the part where Zoro takes Luffy's pain and exhaustion from shichibukai Kuma!!! WOW! That guy!! even without a devil fruit is still a boss.

1 Like

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:10pm On Sep 10, 2013
saw dis some months back, who do u think is better i.e stronger?

Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 10:33pm On Sep 10, 2013
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Kaycee7(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2013
decepticos: saw dis some months back, who do u think is better i.e stronger?
I'll get back to you in a few months.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by lalaboi(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2013
decepticos: saw dis some months back, who do u think is better i.e stronger?

I think Crocodile. The fact that he can turn into sand willingly is a plus for him. . Gaara controls sand, not so good at close combat
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:46pm On Sep 11, 2013
Kaycee7: I'll get back to you in a few months.
guy u mean oh, typical otaku.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by decepticos(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2013
lalaboi:

I think Crocodile. The fact that he can turn into sand willingly is a plus for him. . Gaara controls sand, not so good at close combat

i thought gaara would be better off if close combat was excluded, because asides seastone croco boi and gaara have same problems with water, only crocodiles weakness is pretty obvious and petty, my thought though.
Re: One Piece (anime/manga) by Nobody: 6:13am On Sep 20, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Breaking News: See What ‘killed’ Ramsey Noah / Top 20 Strongest Naruto Characters. Do You Agree With The List? / Gulder Ultimate Search 11 Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.