Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,925 members, 7,872,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:59 AM

Good Keyboardist Available - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Good Keyboardist Available (494 Views)

Keyboardist Needed / Keyboardist Needed / Keyboardist Wanted For Church (piano) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Keyboardist Available by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 11, 2013
Hello,
My name is Ben.I am a good keyboardist and computer programmer.
I am currently looking for a church that I can take their music to the next level.
Interested parties can contact me on 08174941862.
Re: Good Keyboardist Available by Melahou(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
if you are good then you shouldn't look for them,they will look for you.
Re: Good Keyboardist Available by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 13, 2013
It's an issue of wrong location.Guy u are wrong.At times when you are wrongly positioned, nobody will know that you can slam the 11ths,13ths of this world.
Re: Good Keyboardist Available by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 13, 2013
Also melanou I want you to know that there are times when if you don't blow your trumpet nobody will blow it for you.You are not interested no problem.It's just sad that you are missing an opportunity to interact with a great guy like me.Your life will be better off associating with me.Even if you are a better slammer(musician) than me, there are a few software and tips which I have which I believe will make you a better keyboardist.Always learn to look for opportunities rather than being quick to criticize.Have a nice day dude/babe.
Re: Good Keyboardist Available by iyoti: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Bros, pls can i have your details. I will personally want to have a training with you.
Re: Good Keyboardist Available by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oga Iyoti,
You can reach me on Mobile Number 08174941862 and email address benmuyiwa@yahoo.com
Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Heard Of H. S. A / Head Chef from N80,000 (abuja) / Needed - Photobook Machine Operator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.