Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,998 members, 7,927,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 06:34 AM

Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! (1153 Views)

Actress Laide Bakare, Her Hubby And Kids Lovely In New Photos / Kcee Misses His Flight In South Africa (photos) / Bovi’s Wife's Joint Birthday Cake For Her Hubby And Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by AmicableEd: 6:16pm On Jun 11, 2013
Tara Durotoye (@taradurotoye) who is currently overseas is missing her hubby Fela Durotoye so bad she tweeted about it.
The beauty entrepreneur who’s currently participating in the Young Global Leaders forum and is currently in Dubai wrote on her Twitter ‘I Miss u @feladurotoye can’t wait to come home to u‘.
She jokingly added a while later ‘The man I sent the tweet to has still not seen it osmileycan I ping from tweeter?‘.
And when a follower asked her to send him a Direct Message via the social network, she responded ‘I don’t want to DM him na?it defeats d purpose of telling the world I miss him naa!’. Aww, so cuuuute!
Fela and Tara are blessed with three boys.http://www.kemifilani.com/2013/06/tara-durotoye-misses-hubby-and-she.html

Re: Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by Gboliwe: 6:20pm On Jun 11, 2013
Awwww kiss
Re: Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by icebebe(f): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2013
smiley smiley smiley lovely i jealous o
Re: Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by sKeetz(m): 1:43am On Jun 12, 2013
Who is Tara durotaye?

Every dicck and Harry is in Nigeria is a celebrity undecided
Re: Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by tpia5: 3:55am On Jun 12, 2013
she's the nigerian version of mary kay.
Re: Tara Durotoye Misses Hubby And She Wants The World To Know It! by Chinwem(f): 7:20am On Jun 12, 2013
Cute family

But a PM should have sufficed , now the whole world knows you went for young Global Leaders Forum in Dubai tongue

(1) (Reply)

Miley Cyrus On Lesbian Rumors: 'i'm Not Offended' / Tonto Dikeh Angry With Best Friend Rukky Sanda For Attending Yvonne Nelson’s Mov / Funke Akindele Shed Tears On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.