Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,093 members, 7,939,414 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 03:33 AM

Pls I Need Ur Help O. I Want To Invest On IT - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Pls I Need Ur Help O. I Want To Invest On IT (533 Views)

Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / Pls Help O, My ATM Card Palava. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Ur Help O. I Want To Invest On IT by azenas: 6:29pm On Jun 11, 2013
Let say I have up
to 2million naira and I want to invest in Information Technology.
What area of it Did u think is lucrative presently.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls I Need Ur Help O. I Want To Invest On IT by davidadenrele: 9:39pm On Jun 11, 2013
Re I want to invest in IT,

IT is a wide branch in terms of technologies, concepts,area of specification as well business angle to be precise lets come down to come down to Nigeria in terms of IT business point of view.

1. Retail Dealer/Telecommunication Dealer. such as a Dealer in Computer Hardware Laptops, Desktops, Accessories, Ipads, Tablets, Smart Phones, Recharge Cards

2. Cyber Entrepreneurs such as Cybercafe Owners/Online Transaction or Registrations of Business,Commercial Online Shopping as well as being a dealer of Wifi and Mifi Wireless devices with Telecommunication companies

3.Web Solutions Services such Web hosting Web Designs e.t.c

4. Enterprise Solutions such as reselling of data bandwidths from company such as Glo, Mainone, MTN, Multilinks as soon on

I guess you will be wandering, where can you fit into this areas of IT Business please don't get yourself confused is good we itemized this areas so as to enable you to decide where exactly you fit in.

If i may read into your mind you will be probably be going for areas such as cybercafe or Retail Dealer having the sum of (N2million naira )as a capital in business is a good start but planning and preparation is different thing in total ask yourself this following question, before you would actually decide which of this IT business you would want to venture into.

1. Are you an IT inclined person i mean do you have any learned skills in IT as in are you an IT savy,experts geeks or an intermediate in IT

2. Are you expecting daily profit or you can afford to wait for a months or weeks before you reap the profit from any of this business.

3. If you have think very deeply and have considered the pro and coin of what you actually wanted then i would say Good Luck to you if not i will advise you to pick the option 1.Retail Dealer/Telecommunication Dealer because of the harsh economic problem in Nigeria most Nigerians would prefer a business that would generate daily profit so as to enable them to monitor their profit and turn over and how well their making progress business wise, Phones Business in Nigeria is on a High Scale and almost everybody wants to change their phones or buy a new one with advent and awareness of Tablets in south west states like osun, ekiti, and so on ipads and tablets pc business will yield good profit, Recharge Card business is a good deal with this little information i hope you would to be able decide what's best for you once again all the best and success in your endeavor lastly nevertheless pray and ask God for direction.

(1) (Reply)

Screen Short On Your Pc With Windows Seven Without Any Third Party / Mtn Modem Official Unlocker / Yahoomail Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.