Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,228 members, 7,910,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 04:25 AM

How Did You Get To Know 'nairaland' And What Has Been Your Benefit(s) So Far? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get To Know 'nairaland' And What Has Been Your Benefit(s) So Far? (501 Views)

Share With Us How You Get To Know Nairaland / How Did U Get To Know Nairaland? / How Much Do You Know Nairaland And Nairalanders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Get To Know 'nairaland' And What Has Been Your Benefit(s) So Far? by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 12, 2013
To the members and general viewers, how did you get to know nairaland, what motivated you to join either as a member or viewer and what has been your benefit(s) so far?

I came in contact with nairaland when i was using googles for my searching. 'Nairaland Forum' kept flashing in front of my screen. One day i decided to open it and when i viewed the topics/comments, they were interesting thus my membership. I no longer bought news paper everyday again because i've almost all the happenings at my disposal courtesy of nairaland.

Now segun and mods. this can help your forum grow well if you gather vital information such as this from your members esp. the 'newbies' by putting this in front page.

Now let's hear from you!!!

(1) (Reply)

Ill Musings / Pastor Molests Woman In Church During ‘spiritual Bath’ / Just In!!!! Students Don’t Want ASUU To End Strike – ASUU President,dr Isa Fagge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.