Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,605 members, 7,888,936 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 06:45 PM

Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World (1495 Views)

Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead / Nelson Mandela Is Dead? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by obynocj(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2013
British National Party head Nick Griffin has made a nasty and vicious attack on ailing former South African President Nelson Mandela branding him an "old terrorist"....

BNP leader Nick Griffin has sparked outrage with a series of tweets branding Nelson Mandela a "murdering old terrorist".

The far-right politician also mocked the 94-year-old former South African president's lung condition.

He wrote: "Saint #nelsonmandela on last legs it seems. Make sure to avoid BBC when the murdering old terrorist croaks. It'll be nauseating.

"'Statesmen' must be judged on results not rhetoric. Before Mandela, South Africa was safe economic powerhouse. Now crime ridden basket case.

"No surprise #Mandela's lungs are shot - all those burning tyres. Smoking necklaces very bad for the health."

Mandela's family gathered at his bedside on Saturday night after he was taken to hospital with a serious lung infection.

He is suffering from a recurrence of the condition which has put him in hospital three times since December .

Mandela served 27 years of a life sentence in prisons including the infamous Robben Island for sabotage and conspiracy against the oppressive South African Apartheid regime.

He was released in 1990 and was elected president of South Africa four years later in the country's first free and fair elections.

Many people took to Twitter to criticise Griffin's comments.

Peter Hain, the South Africa-raised former Labour minister and hardline anti-Apartheid campaigner, tweeted that it was a "nasty vicious attack".

Ruth Rosenau, a Labour councillor in Stoke-on-Trent, tweeted: "#Mandela - a towering figure in world history & an inspiration to millions. Nick Griffin - what will you be remembered for?"

Bob Woods, who tweeted from BrummyTaff, said: "#NickGriffin Insults #Mandela & shows what a small minded odious irrelevant little man he is. Not fit to tie his laces."

The South African presidency released a statement on Saturday morning expressing concern for Madiba, who was rushed to a Pretoria hospital overnight because of a recurring lung infection. In the statement, presidency spokesperson Mac Maharaj said that Mandela's condition was "serious but stable".

It was not long before heads of state, politicians and political parties around the world shared their concerns and well wishes for Madiba with the Twitterverse
source http://revealzone..com/2013/06/nelson-mandela-is-murdering-old.html

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 7:50am On Jun 12, 2013
He has taken over from the Iron Lady. White pig

5 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Afrocatalyst: 7:51am On Jun 12, 2013
Ha! British gan. Na wa o.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by israel007: 7:54am On Jun 12, 2013
The voice of an angry, defeated and lost shameful likeness from hell can never be missed.

He stopped you from milking South Africa dry and that makes you sick and bitter. Unfortunately, bitching doesn't burn calories.

FYI, his 'sleep' will be broadcast on BBC and just like you said, u would rench and that ought to show you the way under!

3 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 12, 2013
One mans meat is another's poison!
So, one man's freedom fight is another man's terrorist.

British people never start to cry.

Let get Biafra first, then we as nation will sue them for damages for colonisation.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by omaigala(m): 9:42am On Jun 12, 2013
cheesy Maybe he's trying to get back at Africans for what they said about that wicked lady thatcher.

Whatever grudges he's nurturing on his mind, na there ee go dey incubate and hatch into hypertension for the white p*g. Nonsense.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by sweetcheecks(f): 9:58am On Jun 12, 2013
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sweeeeeeeeeeet¡

Bravo Griffin, I was beggining to worry that Nelson Mandela will only be remembered as a "yes Sir" and not a revolutionary that he was. Its no secret Nelson Mandela led the ANC into the armed struggle in which he was personally involved and sent all the narcist british settlers trembling into their corners. And was about to take South Africa by force when he was arrested. He said he was ready to die for his country and his beliefs. Terrorist or not in case you forget Britain the man was no walkover as many would like to believe.

The english need to know that Africa will never be their safe haven in this life or in the next!

I wish uTata could here this he would lough so hard and smile his Oros smile, that atleast those racist pigs will still remember his bite. As he was never a toothless dog!

Nkosi Sikelela IFrika
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by henchamb(m): 10:26am On Jun 12, 2013
cry of a frustrated pig
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Biggoozz: 10:41am On Jun 12, 2013
sweetcheecks: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sweeeeeeeeeeet¡

Bravo Griffin, I was beggining to worry that Nelson Mandela will only be remembered as a "yes Sir" and not a revolutionary that he was. Its no secret Nelson Mandela led the ANC into the armed struggle in which he was personally involved and sent all the narcist british settlers trembling into their corners. And was about to take South Africa by force when he was arrested. He said he was ready to die for his country and his beliefs. Terrorist or not in case you forget Britain the man was no walkover as many would like to believe.

The english need to know that Africa will never be their safe haven in this life or in the next!

I wish uTata could here this he would lough so hard and smile his Oros smile, that atleast those racist pigs will still remember his bite. As he was never a toothless dog!

Nkosi Sikelel' iAfrika

Yay! my favorite statement when I read that emotional book- "Long walk to freedom". Whatever God's will for you Madiba; to recover soon or go collect your eternal honour at the yonder,I join the Billions who know your worth to say "MaximumrespectSir!" smiley

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Eneze1(f): 10:47am On Jun 12, 2013
as someone already tweeted earlier what will he nick griffin be remembered for? nonsen*se

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2013
This is an old news.

The reported was a fool, but he was right.

Mandela is a fraud. We all knw dt, but won't agree. Not dt he was d only one dt fought, but he refused to backdown and was in prison.

For wot its worth, he, maybe deserved a little pat for stayin and not fleeing with his people behind by dressing as a woman and crossing to abijan!

Deviatin a lil' bit: he stayed and was celebrated. It is only some backward race that will celebrate someone who absconds!

So, back to topic:
He knew he wld be released at due time and bang! A hero will be made. It's simple! U jes need to stand up for something to be someone!

Politics is a dirty game, and nobody needs to put up a 'saint' issue wen it surfaces.

Mandela, to me, is fuckin ordinary jes like fela and tupac! 'Nobody' deserves to be worship!

Now he is sick! Oh ma God! He is jes human afterall
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Eneze1(f): 11:11am On Jun 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This is an old news.

Mandela is a fraud. We all knw dt, but won't agree. Not dt he was d only one dt fought, but he refused to backdown and was in prison.

For wot its worth, he, maybe deserved a little pat for stayin and not fleeing with his people behind by dressing as a woman and crossing to abijan!

Deviatin a lil' bit: he stayed and was celebrated. It is only some backward race that will celebrate someone who absconds!

So, back to topic:
He knew he wld be released at due time and bang! A hero will be made. It's simple! U jes need to stand up for something to be someone!

Politics is a dirty game, and nobody needs to put up a 'saint' issue wen it surfaces.

Mandela, to me, is fuckin ordinary jes like fela and tupac! 'Nobody' deserves to be worship!

really?

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Symphony007: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2013
I quite agree with this british politician: all these fawing over mandela is nauseating,, he should just die already! Overhyped old man!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2013
noblezone: One mans meat is another's poison!
So, one man's freedom fight is another man's terrorist.

British people never start to cry.

Let get Biafra first, then we as nation will sue them for damages for colonisation.

Nonsense.
what's Biafra?
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 12, 2013
sheyie2007: what's Biafra?

Biafra is the nation for a people forced into an unworkable union by the greedy colonial masters.
Our lands were grabbed and our rights taken away.
Today we are forced against our will to answer Nigerians!
Nigeria is a reminder that we were attacked and conquered by the British without any provocation.
Nigeria is a prison that we must break out from.

We are Biafrans, not Nigerians.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by sweetcheecks(f): 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
Eneze1:

really?

Please say that again, really?

@SLIDEAZZ, what does that make you then? Why dont you stand for something so you can also qualify as fraud, becouse right now you nothing not even a zero for zero is a number. You are a pathetic looser!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by sweetcheecks(f): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2013
Symphony007: I quite agree with this british politician: all these fawing over mandela is nauseating,, he should just die already! Overhyped old man!!
grin grin grin grin

To join you walking zombie!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by redsun(m): 12:42pm On Jun 12, 2013
He is not a british politician,he is a british tolerated extremist whose views are more or less the as the islamists.Both based on fundamental hatred and hating for the sake of hate.

Mandela is a legends and legend never dies.No amount of evil propaganda can deface good.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Built2last: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
See as the guy face be like pof-pof

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by redsun(m): 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
Built2last: See as the guy face be like pof-pof

He is a very sick man.No less sicker than the sick nigerian that butchered an innocent man on the street of london.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Please say that again, really?

@SLIDEAZZ, what does that make you then? Why dont you stand for something so you can also qualify as fraud, becouse right now you nothing not even a zero for zero is a number. You are a pathetic looser!
and u are?

Why dnt we jes pray for light to be stable in d name of mandela?

U guys shld focus on better things. I am too developed psychologically to be scammed into names or achievements which ends up as nothing!

I dnt want to argue with u, but i will if it needs be!

But right now, i see i av injured u by 'sanding' ur idol. And as a fantic dt u are, arguing with u might make u aggressive unnecessarily! I knw ur reasoning has been tampered with!

Sorry abt dt sweetheart!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Adamskuty(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
noblezone:

Biafra is the nation for a people forced into an unworkable union by the greedy colonial masters.
Our lands were grabbed and our rights taken away.
Today we are forced against our will to answer Nigerians!
Nigeria is a reminder that we were attacked and conquered by the British without any provocation.
Nigeria is a prison that we must break out from.

We are Biafrans, not Nigerians.
then what are u doing in a nigerian forum?? Get out then,u sub-humanic piece of trash.. Biafra my dog ass.... grin biafra.shit! Dream of biafra(eww.the name irritates me) till u die

but still igbo are the most corrupt people in nigeria thou ,that corruption will follow u anywhere u go grin

2 Likes

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by eunisam: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2013
no body is listening to this man.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 12, 2013
Adamskuty: then what are u doing in a nigerian forum?? Get out then,u sub-humanic piece of trash.. Biafra my dog ass.... grin biafra.shit! Dream of biafra(eww.the name irritates me) till u die

but still igbo are the most corrupt people in nigeria thou ,that corruption will follow u anywhere u go grin

Hahahahahahahaaha!

Please dear, don't get heart attack over Biafra!
Besides throwing tantrums like a one year old does not help matters.

Now, the side effect of tantrums especially for an adult are not limited but include the following:
1. Bile secretions increases
2. chest pain
3. stomach tightness
4. headache
5. muzzle cramps
6. HBP
7. Heart failure ( in some cases).

On the other hand, i will dream of Biafra till i die and I will gladly do so. At least your poo in public in the name of replying to a post has further confirmed how primitive and intolerant Nigerians are.
the likes of you are among the reasons we want Biafra!
We want a civilised society.

I wish you well.

1 Like

Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: This is an old news.

So, back to topic:

You, evidently, know zilch about the anti-apartheid struggles.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by redsun(m): 2:37pm On Jun 12, 2013
eGuerrilla:

His type hides when he sees or hears the sound of approaching hearse or ambulances.

A primitive coward who can never imagine what it takes to fight back
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by SLIDEwaxie(m): 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2013
eGuerrilla:

oh, i do
redsun:

His type hides when he sees or hears the sound of approaching hearse or ambulances.

well, i was not born with arrogance and violence in my blood. So, unlike me, wen u hear d sound of sirens and ambulances, u can rush out of your bed, grab ur gun and begin a shooting spree!

I fuckin won't fathom how u people got so driven by anger and violence!

U even displayed ur primitive genes by bilivin a man who decided not to fight is a coward! SMH!!
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by redsun(m): 3:08pm On Jun 12, 2013
SLIDE waxie: oh, i dowell, i was not born with arrogance and violence in my blood. So, unlike me, wen u hear d sound of sirens and ambulances, u can rush out of your bed, grab ur gun and begin a shooting spree!

I fuckin won't fathom how u people got so driven by anger and violence!

U even displayed ur primitive genes by bilivin a man who decided not to fight is a coward! SMH!!

A man that decide not to fight back for his fundamental rights and justice is the man that is marked for extinction. The one that falls on the wayside to make way for the fit.

There two kinds of creatures,the pursued and pursuers,and which ever side you are and if you are not doing for your own survival,you are not worth a creature.

Mandela fought to stay alive,he could have easily died like so many,but he lived to tell the tale of man's inhumanity against man and what seem like ultimate forgiveness on his side. Playing out the concept of live and let live.
Re: Nelson Mandela Is A Murdering Old Terrorist: British Politician Tells World by sweetcheecks(f): 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2013
redsun:

100 likes!
Slide is a clueless goon!

(1) (Reply)

Mugabe Legacy: White Farmer Whose Tobacco Plantation Was Seized / ₦8.6Billion Contract To Install Refrigerators On Airforce One Cancelled / Turkey Leaks Photos Of Jamal Khashoggi’s Dismemberment By Saudi Author

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.