Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,908 members, 7,942,272 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:36 AM

Daily Traffic Hold Up On Badagry Expressway - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Daily Traffic Hold Up On Badagry Expressway (604 Views)

Ambode Declares Second Lekki-epe Expressway Toll-free / Okada Riders Now Ply Oshodi-Apapa, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Unhindered / Governor Amaechi Stops At Traffic Hold-up, Seizes Owner's Car Keys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Traffic Hold Up On Badagry Expressway by imolekan: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2013
Fellow nairanlander. Looking at the role of this platform lately. I think this is a medium to express my utmost frustration and disappointment on the Badagry express road though I am quite aware of the Project ongoing. I am talking about Agbara to Mile2 (Okokomaiko, Iyana Iba, Volks and Baracks respectively). I have been stocked in this gridlock at Iyana Iba/Volks for the past 1.15min. Whereas I left home 6:30am and this is 9.30am, I am not even close to my destination. To my fellow nairaland what is your suggestion on how to improve and reduce the lost of wealth as a result of lateness to work. Imagine trying to catch up with an appointment or going for a dream job interview. Bear with my write up and profer reasonable suggestion.
Re: Daily Traffic Hold Up On Badagry Expressway by Omexonomy: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2013
The only solution to this unending project is for the fg to take back the right of concession from the lagos state govt, drive away those incompetent chinese company i.e CCECC and hand it over to the COMPETENT AND ALMIGHTY JULIUS BERGER
Re: Daily Traffic Hold Up On Badagry Expressway by imolekan: 10:31am On Jun 12, 2013
Still stuck at Barrack, a lot of people have resorted to trekking cos the traffic is only moving at snail speed.

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Is That One Guy (one Does Not Kiss And Tell.) / Father Who Beat Pedophile To Death Won't Face Charges / My Budget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.