Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,299 members, 7,900,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:48 PM

TB Joshua @ 50! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TB Joshua @ 50! (795 Views)

TB Joshua Used Victims Of SCOAN Collapse For Ritual – Ex-synagogue Worker / Tonto Dikeh's Message To TB Joshua On Collapsed Building / Facts About Prophet T. B. Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1)

TB Joshua @ 50! by oluwashola4me(m): 10:36am On Jun 12, 2013
Adopting a lifestyle that is based on purpose offers us an opportunity to enrich others by leaving our imprints in a positive way.
At a tender age, I began living the good life; I wanted what God wanted and I wanted it for the reason God wanted it. My aims and objectives were determined at once.
Today, the 12th of June, 2013, is TB Joshua's birthday. Hear what he has to say:
He gave his well-wishers insights on how best to celebrate the 50th birthday. "The Lord wants us to be on our knees and thank Him for the life of this man, and also pray for the unity and love for the church of God. We're supposed to be held by the strongest bond of love. Because we lack the strongest bond of love, that is why there's no unity; the unity can only come by relationship. After that, re-dedicate yourself to the act of giving. Whatever you have as a gift for me, put them together and re-dedicate yourself to the act of giving. and what are we to give? Every good thing the Lord has given us: our love, our possession, our strength, our quality time. Be a father to the fatherless, a benefactor to the needy, a companion to the lonely. This is the way God wants us to celebrate this birthday.
The reward of our lives is determined by how many people we help-it's a great reward. Your life's transformation is more than anything.
The Lord has given me so much in all areas of my life which I can not reciprocate. What an undeserved blessing. There's no area of my life that I have complaints. When I'm weak, then I'm strong. At 50, I should be more grateful to God and show more commitment to His service.
Let me use this opportunity to thank all those who have been praying with and supporting me, because I can not go it all alone. "Those who have praying with me and supporting me all over the world in all ways I say, thank you; I give you a salute of faith. Your prayers and supports count. And my prayer and love are with you.
If you want to be all what God has called you to be, you've got to spend your time with Him and learn from Him at His feet.
"If I could give you one clue to my success; I would say I took care of the depth of my relationship with God and Jesus took care of the breadth of my success. At 50, my covenant with God has to be reviewed; that's re-examined."
Thank you! Happy Birthday @ 50!

Happy 50th Birthday to a mentor of life!

Re: TB Joshua @ 50! by ijebabe: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2013

(1)

Drunk Wizkid Throws Drink At A Man Inside A Bar In London / Wizkid Throws Drink At A Man Inside A Bar In London / Bba Winner 2013.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.