Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,815 members, 7,905,999 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:06 PM

If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name (2172 Views)

Don't Use IJN To Replace In Jesus Name / In Jesus Name, All Knees Bow; In Mary's Name, What Happens? / Why Dont We See Jesus Appear In Nigerian Foods? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by highyo: 12:41pm On Jun 12, 2013
angry angry WHENEVER JESUS APPEAR TO YOU AND LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE THE ONE IN THE PICTURE WE SEE ON THE STREET, BIND HIM IN THE NAME OF JESUS angry angry

SHINE YOUR EYES shocked

This will be my second time I will be posting this. That demonic image has appear to many people and they believe it was Jesus. Telling them to do many things that are against the word of God.
He may tell them to set up a church, they have forgotten what the bible warned us about, not to believe every spirit, but we should put them to test. But they just go ahead and listen to him, thinking that Jesus has appeared to them. He may tell them to set up a church, that is why we have million of different churches in the world, with different doctrine even against the world of God. This jesus may call an adulterer, murderer etc. that is why you must always compare the preachers word with the Bible or else you will be mislead and you will jump from church to hell

HOW TO KNOW IF THE TRUE JESUS HAS APPEAR TO YOU?

Ask him if he the true Son of God. No demon will dear claim that or else he will be bind with chain in hell till judgment day

Secondly, tell him to show you the mark on his hand, sure he will has nothing to show you
Believe me or not, it’s the fact

THEN WHO IS THIS JESUS ON THE STREET?

We have been brainwashed from the very beginning. There are so many facts to prove that this image is not Jesus Christ but a fallen angel.
Fact 1
Jesus was a jew, and jews don’t wear long hair
Fact 2
It is a disgrace for a Man to wear Long Hair (1st Cor 11:14)
Fact 3
It is forbidden to depict God in the arts made to look like Mortal Man (Rom 1:23)
i.e. No draw god for paper or calve am at all. Abi you no get respect?
Fact 4
Thou shall not make thee any graven image or any likeness of anything in heaven
When was camera invented, in 1900 camera only snapped black and white colour. And Jesus came to earth 2000years before camera was invented. Then who snap him?

Even the image snapped in 1960 was not even clear as that of Jesus, use your brain my friends and throw away that demonic pictures from your house

(B)
Now look at the attached image, why are all these images has the same hand gestures
This hand sign is known as Ardha pataka mudra, used by the gods. It is generally known as ardha pataka.
You can browse google to confirm for yourself

Can anyone tell us the year they invented camera?
And what kind of camera did they used to snap him when he was alive thousands years ago?
You have all being brain washed.
Many churches use this image as a symbol of Christ in their churches today. But believe me or not, you are hanging a demon in your churches or houses. Even if you are not the one who drew it, you have supported those that drew it, that is why you have it in your home and churches.
Do not be deceived by its outer appearance. THIS IS NOT JESUS
I know many of you will have hard time believing this as you have always been. You are angry, offended, and confused
FIGHT THAT HYPNOTIC SPELL IN YOUR MIND AND WRESTLE IT WITH THE TRUTH. BE AWAKENED, FREE YOUR MIND
The wounded heart
They remove human heart to serve the gods called QUETZALCOAT. So the so called Jesus is not Jesus but Quetzalcoast gods

2 Likes

Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by highyo: 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2013
The Queen of heaven as recorded in book of Jer 7:19 is a fallen angel, It is called many names
Ishtar
Diana
Quanyin
Artemis
Cybele
anahita
it is commonly known as the moon goddess and represented by the crescent moon symbol, kindly observe the crescent moon that appear in all her images
But why do catholic call Mary queen of heaven? Does any references shows that mary queen of heaven in the bible?
Why is she standing on dragon serpents?
Why is she standing on crescent moon?
Watch out.
you are still alive now so you can still repent and turn back to god before it will be too late
God is the only King of king and Lord of lords
Jesus is the only way, the truth and light
:oshine your eyes, and dont be brainwashed

dont be decieved, This is a fallen angel
crescent moon and five stars symbol are ...... watch out

1 Like

Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by Studentsvoice: 12:48pm On Jun 12, 2013
thumbs up to u bro.....u making sense
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by AbuMikey(m): 1:00pm On Jun 12, 2013
You made a lot of sense!!!......
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by AbuMikey(m): 1:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
I like reasonable people like you!!!......Wuz yo contact pls??
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by deebrain(m): 3:49pm On Jun 12, 2013
HIGHYO....WOW....ONE OF YOUR FEW NEW THREADS I HAVE COME TO LIKE...BIG UPS! The catholics would soon come at you...
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by perilioustime: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2013
deebrain: HIGHYO....WOW....ONE OF YOUR FEW NEW THREADS I HAVE COME TO LIKE...BIG UPS! The catholics would soon come at you...

Hope you won't stab him first?
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by Boomark(m): 7:54am On Jun 13, 2013
deebrain: HIGHYO....WOW....ONE OF YOUR FEW NEW THREADS I HAVE COME TO LIKE...BIG UPS! The catholics would soon come at you...

After contending with me(us), most of them are now learning grin
Unless we have freshmen in the house. they will all learn to
throw away their doctrines of men-which is evil and worship God in spirit and in truth only.
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by highyo: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2013

All my thread always base on fact but always hard to believe
I seek the truth and it set me free
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by highyo: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2013
Abu Mikey: I like reasonable people like you!!!......Wuz yo contact pls??
highyotech.ng@hotmail.com
Re: If Jesus Appear To You In Form Of The Picture One We See, Bind Him In Jesus Name by italo: 6:13pm On Jun 13, 2013
Dominus vobiscum.

(1) (Reply)

We Are Waiting: Fr. Mbaka: I’ll Resign As Prophet If There Will Be No 5 Hours... / Revealed: Why Pastor Sunday Adelaja Is After Men Of God In Nigeria / Ayo Oritsejafor's Doctrine Of Death And Definition Of A Devil.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.