Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,135 members, 7,883,948 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:34 PM

Help This Girl-child - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help This Girl-child (691 Views)

One Question To Ask your Girl-child Before Investing On Her Tertiary Education. / Help! This Boy Is Missing / Is This Girl Really 15 Years Old??!?! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help This Girl-child by ajufinz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2013
Sitting with an eleven year old child, having probed into why she exhibites an increasing criminal tendency... She opened up on her experiences as a baby of 5-8years.

Giving her a listening ear, I concluded that her only crime is that SHE biologically possesses an ACCESS to the bed-room where human life is incubated. Mothers & Fathers please, it takes more than ur best to raise ur wards in this digital (demonised) world...

This eleven years old girl has vivid pictures of how Dad & Mom's disagreements created room for Mom's younger brother to be always there for them... Doing what they (Mom&Dad) had less time to do: gifts, lovely commendations and you name what parenting demands.

Dad's suspicion of uncle's larger than life attention especially on the girls was another item for quarrels nd fights. Uncle good-heart, spent 3years 'gifting' nd commending this now eleven years old poor girl, who is barely 4ft... (smally) and 'using' her, until she opens up to Mom or Dad they may never know that she has suffered s.exual violation and molestation of varying degrees.

Men, men, men... My background in criminology got me all mad upstairs... But l can't figure out why WEmen could be thus depraved... Alot of ladies could identify with this ordeal but how many guys can come up to say l once violated kidz... Galz but this's how I came out or helped my victims through...

Help me to help this girl child, practical suggestions plssss....
Re: Help This Girl-child by ajufinz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2013
over 70 views no comments?
Perhaps I need go consult my criminal Law books for help....

(1) (Reply)

A Tragic Story Of Emotional And Physical Abuse / 7 Danger Signs Of Falling Into Adultery ! / Who Do You Love Best Among Your Siblings? (state Your Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.