Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,347 members, 7,884,764 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes (9737 Views)

God Has A Hand In Nigeria’s Present Economic Challenges — APC / Explain Your Links With Jega- PDP Challenges APC. / PDP Challenges Opposition To Present Both Buhari And Atiku Against Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by gramci: 12:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
These lies and propaganda cannot fly. I wonder how you guys even believe some of the lies you spew on this forum.

For the records, GEJ failed to attend the NN24 debates while other candidates attended. GEJ attended the debate by the Nigeria Election Debate Group while the other candidates failed to show up. So if you claim GEJ avoided the NN24 debate, the same can also be said of other candidates (Buhari, Ribadu) who avoided the debate by Nigeria Elections Debate Group.

Some mischief makers argue that one debate is bigger or better than the other. That is a lie from the pit of HELL. There's nothing to suggest such. The NN24 debate which the other candidates attended and so much noise was made about is now EXTINCT. While the Nigeria Election Debate Group is still very active. They organised high quality debates for the gubernatorial candidates in the last Edo and Ondo elections. Liars and propagandists should take their lies elsewhere.

By the way, of the campaign messages that went round in preparatory to the 2011 elections, it is the famous "I had no shoes" campaign message of GEJ that still stand out till date. Other messages of GEJ that still stand out till date include "I have no enemy to fight", "I am one of you", "if I could make it, you can make it",etc. Can someone remind us of any famous campaign message from Buhari, Ribadu,etc. Now we know the learners

God bless you
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Gbawe: 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mee234:
He has no shame because he see things differently? He made a very good point. Can you remember any of the campaign message of the opposition apart from the usual noise of nigeria will burn if they lose or they will kick pdp out? PDP is still ruling because the opposition is no better.

No. He has no shame because, as I have pointed out many times, he does not see the right order of things as befits 'best universal practices'. The Nigerian Presidency is disgracing even if people like Insecure9gerian do not have the neutrality to discern that.

Will the PDP also ask for debate tomorrow when Buhari talks to BBC radio? Will they tell Rochas to meet them for a Microphone fight-off too when Okorocha gives a speech? Meanwhile the entire world sees that the Government shows no interest in addressing the issues raised by so many critics. What if David Cameron turns around to ask GEJ why has he not taken Ribadu's advise and directed we stop selling our crude through traders as the only major exporter doing so since this is abetting monumental theft and fraud against Nigeria and robbing the nation of badly-needed income? Can Cameron not rightly say "I would do this in seconds as a leader searching for solutions for the UK"?

What is the point then challenging others to debate when they correctly show up your deficiency you have have no interest in addressing?
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Longeria(m): 12:53pm On Jun 13, 2013
Thanks
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by gratiaeo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
ACN/APC/CPC/ANPP and useless APGA faction..... All na watch
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nuke: 1:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
In simple terms, Can you please tell us about ACN/ APC ideology? What does this party stand for and What do they have to offer.

Gbawe: This outburst, once again, is indicative of the paranoia of the universally unwanted, unpopular and dying GEJ Government over the willing audience the yet to be registered APC is gaining. Tinubu only gave a speech to a packed-out British diasporan congregation in the UK on Tuesday and a Presidency one would expect to be busy with pressing issues is challenging the APC that "get off the bus let us fight" (Bo le ka ja). Perhaps in desperate recognition of how the world is, in the face of the monumental failings of the PDP, more willing to listen to what the brightest alternative platform has to say.

Nationhood, especially as involves Countries that have significant and wider implications for world development, is a much bigger concept that is far beyond the machinations of a few unintelligent and myopic mortals like GEJ and his gang of corrupt and self-serving mercenaries.

The entire world sees Nigeria failing, despite it's massive endowment and significance to the universe, because of sheer incompetence. The sort that sees a President pretending to be searching for solutions yet rejecting clear-cut and straightforward transformational recommendations he has received. It won't be long before every ear is clinging on to what an opposition platform has to say and willing it on to win when those currently in charge are worthless,very disappointing, uninspired and highly profligate charlatans totally unwilling to implement the changes everyone, home and abroad, insist on seeing.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nuke: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2013
In simple terms, Can you please tell us about PDP ideology? What does this party stand for and What do they have to offer.

Sincere 9gerian:
These lies and propaganda cannot fly. I wonder how you guys even believe some of the lies you spew on this forum.

For the records, GEJ failed to attend the NN24 debates while other candidates attended. GEJ attended the debate by the Nigeria Election Debate Group while the other candidates failed to show up. So if you claim GEJ avoided the NN24 debate, the same can also be said of other candidates (Buhari, Ribadu) who avoided the debate by Nigeria Elections Debate Group.

Some mischief makers argue that one debate is bigger or better than the other. That is a lie from the pit of HELL. There's nothing to suggest such. The NN24 debate which the other candidates attended and so much noise was made about is now EXTINCT. While the Nigeria Election Debate Group is still very active. They organised high quality debates for the gubernatorial candidates in the last Edo and Ondo elections. Liars and propagandists should take their lies elsewhere.

By the way, of the campaign messages that went round in preparatory to the 2011 elections, it is the famous "I had no shoes" campaign message of GEJ that still stand out till date. Other messages of GEJ that still stand out till date include "I have no enemy to fight", "I am one of you", "if I could make it, you can make it",etc. Can someone remind us of any famous campaign message from Buhari, Ribadu,etc. Now we know the learners
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nuke: 1:02pm On Jun 13, 2013
Mee234:
He has no shame because he see things differently? He made a very good point. Can you remember any of the campaign message of the opposition apart from the usual noise of nigeria will burn if they lose or they will kick pdp out? PDP is still ruling because the opposition is no better.

I agree with you especially on the bold sentence.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nuke: 1:09pm On Jun 13, 2013
It is a debate, having the questions before hand does not change anything. What really matters is to true to your words after getting elected. Say for example, you promise electricity all over Nigeria to help manufacturers and businesses to answer a question and people agree with the answer then it means you know what to do. When you are elected, simply do it. Debate is not an examination where you submit and smile and dump your study materials afterwards. In my opinion, if APC has answers to some of our problems, why do we have to suffer till 2015, it's a PDP led GOvt, not a PDP govt. It's not really about who gets the credit if its all about service to the people as they all claim

bknight: Very good. I hope moderators of such debates won't be 'packaged' for special interest,

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Longeria(m): 1:19pm On Jun 13, 2013
PDP till Arsenal fc win champion league three straight times
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by DerideGull(m): 1:25pm On Jun 13, 2013
If the title of this thread is remotely true, it is safe to conclude that stupidity in Nigeria knows no boundary. Why should PDP, a bona fide political party, insinuate of challenging a non-entity such a All Progressives Congress (APC), mere newspaper announcement, to a debate? Until All Progressives Congress (APC) is registered as a political party in Nigeria, it is as goofy as the organizers.

Can Nigerians not get something right in the first instance? I can not understand this nonsense.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by omenka(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
"The PDP led Federal Government has applied the
master strategy that is already yielding results;
thus leaving the opposition bereft of fresh, better
dimension as an alternative or that the man who
appeared in the British House of Commons is the
least qualified to speak on corruption and
terrorism before such a SELF RESPECTING and WELL MEANING ASSEMBLY with an INDEPTH GRIP ON HAPPENINGS IN NIGERIA.”

Gonna save this page for the purposes of future reference.
I hope this man wld have the slightest shread of courtesy and honour to reafirm the Caps parts of the above statement when a day comes that thesame house passes a resolution condemnin some dispicable act of the government. I hope they don't become war mongers and white supremacists who see nothing good in what the black man does. I hope they wouldn't become men ignorant of events outside thair imidiate environs who ought to mind their own bizness...

By the way, when are we gonna be told the person who authorized the payments of phoney subsidy claims amounting to over 1.6thrillion Naira??

Never in the history of this nation has there been such mind numblingly brazen theft of public funds. The actual facts can never come to public knowledge for we know the HNIC of that sleazy scheme. That man had dug his grav e so deep when he finally falls in it, aint no rope in the world long enough to pull him out!
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ewet: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2013
And what has the PDP bin feeding us with since 1999.Abeg Mr. Metuh make PDP go siddon make we try anoda party!
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ewet: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Haba insincere9gerian,its too early to get drunk. Imagine this drunk man sitting in front of a computer typing this nonsense.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by kutchs: 1:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
Hell I thought I was the only one who observed the lack of originality and clear cut strategy on how to solve the numerous problems of Nigeria other than the usual ‘PDP has failed‘.
I read the full transcript of the speech yesterday but couldn‘t find anything worthy of note, something for which I could shout eureka here finally is the opposition we have so long yearned for. Tinubu was very disappointing as usual.
My advice to Tinubu and his bunch of rascals at ACN abi na APC next time you go before an international audience show some intelligence and originality so that they don‘t believe Aristotle, Hegel and Levi Bruhl were right after all.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ewet: 2:00pm On Jun 13, 2013
I did not even knw tht Tinubu gave a debate at the house of commons yesterday. So if the PDP culd be having sleepless nights over it then it's worth watching and listening to.

We knw the PDP abhors any1 who is not a partner in killing nigeria and any logical argument on how to save this country to them shuld be rubbished and countered at all cost with their own deranged all is well in Nigeria campaign.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Mogidi: 2:35pm On Jun 13, 2013
[size=16pt]Tinubu should explain the following then we can listen to him:[/size]

10 Reasons Tinubu will never contest an election in Nigeria. Can you imagine Tinubu in a presidential debate?

1)His 4. Oyinkan Abayomi 5 bedroom detached house on 1 acre of Land

2)His 250 hectare land valued at N35 billion located at the Ajah junction on Lekki Road

3)His 1,000 hectares of land valued at N75billion located at Abijo at Ibeju-Lekki LG

4)His 1 Acre Parkview Ikoyi Estate foreshore land valued at N1 billion

5) His multi-billion naira Oriental Hotel

6) His 16 separate foreign accounts while in office.

7) His investment in Zain (Econet).

cool His N14 Billion naira Ikeja Shopping Mall built on Lagos Secretariat land

9) His asking ACN governors, the 57 chairmen of LGC to cough up N2 billion for his 60th birthday celebration.

10) His ownership of a land at Ikosi, Ketu,(former campus of the Lagos State Polytechnic)

In the next post I will be visiting Tinubu's nepotism
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by moodswing(m): 2:41pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gbawe: This outburst, once again, is indicative of the paranoia of the universally unwanted, unpopular and dying GEJ Government over the willing audience the yet to be registered APC is gaining. Tinubu only gave a speech to a packed-out British diasporan congregation in the UK on Tuesday and a Presidency one would expect to be busy with pressing issues is challenging the APC that "get off the bus let us fight" (Bo le ka ja). Perhaps in desperate recognition of how the world is, in the face of the monumental failings of the PDP, more willing to listen to what the brightest alternative platform has to say.

Nationhood, especially as involves Countries that have significant and wider implications for world development, is a much bigger concept that is far beyond the machinations of a few unintelligent and myopic mortals like GEJ and his gang of corrupt and self-serving mercenaries.

The entire world sees Nigeria failing, despite it's massive endowment and significance to the universe, because of sheer incompetence. The sort that sees a President pretending to be searching for solutions yet rejecting clear-cut and straightforward transformational recommendations he has received. It won't be long before every ear is clinging on to what an opposition platform has to say and willing it on to win when those currently in charge are worthless,very disappointing, uninspired and highly profligate charlatans totally unwilling to implement the changes everyone, home and abroad, insist on seeing.

You typed all these gabbage just so you may sound less ignorant .

My friend, GEJ administration is the most efficient and most responsible we've ever had. If you like cry.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Yes o! to the bolded, Buhari:" (Weeps) "This is my last election, I will not take part in future elections after this 2011 election" cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Shine1177: 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2013
Take it or leave it APC does not have the structure on ground to defect PDP, the Party is only relying on some dissent PDP members' rigging machine. All this diaspora meeting/troubleshooting will not help APC if they don't put their house in order and let unity and progress be their watchword but i don't see them doing this so busy with politicking. 2015 will be very interesting ... intrigues ...
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by hassey(m): 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sunny_bobo: This is good for our democracy. More like a shadow cabinet.

Can APC please take up this challenge or forever remain silent.
ao many times has pdp bin invited for public debate, and wat was d reaction from pdp. I can still remember vividly wen ezekwesele invited gej and d carbinet for a public debate and wat happen after dat

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by baby124: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2013
Is this a joke? grin. Who wants to debate in PDP. Abeg, they have too much evidence against them. This is like taking a knife to a gun fight.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by melodyj(m): 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2013
They would accept the debate after registration. Just watch and see.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by melodyj(m): 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2013
DerideGull: If the title of this thread is remotely true, it is safe to conclude that stupidity in Nigeria knows no boundary. Why should PDP, a bona fide political party, insinuate of challenging a non-entity such a All Progressives Congress (APC), mere newspaper announcement, to a debate? Until All Progressives Congress (APC) is registered as a political party in Nigeria, it is as goofy as the organizers.

Can Nigerians not get something right in the first instance? I can not understand this nonsense.

Sometimes you need not tell the blind that winter is ahead. They somewhat feel it. APC's acceptability/marketability to the House Of Common based on their blue-print is enough to scare PDP and its good for our democracy. If they House Of Common dont see growth in their investments under PDP they'd be glad to try APC.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Are you having a laugh? "I had no shoes", "I have no enemy to fight" "I am one of you", "If i could make it, you can make it" ......You call these famous campaign message? Seriously?? i hope u r having a giggle. I mean..common..give me a break.

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by ddeola: 5:26pm On Jun 13, 2013
Please can someone tell these jokers that we are not interested in grammar but "performance" ,since they can't perform they should just leave the scene for serious minded Nigerians

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 13, 2013
Gbawe:

You cannot even write English properly. Why should any serious person engage you in debate?

U cannot understand his english would have been more appropriate.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by skyfall: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2013
PDP don dey panic for party wey dem never even register. I laugh.

Imagine these monkeys inviting someone to a debate. When the Retardeen was invited to presidential debate 2yrs ago, he ran away. Madam Ezekwesili invited them to a debate on the wasted funds a couple of months ago, they ignored her. I'm sure they can already smell their oncoming downfall. PDP, the party of criminals.
Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Positiveminds(m): 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2013

The entire world sees Nigeria failing, despite it's massive endowment and significance to the universe, because of sheer incompetence. The sort that sees a President pretending to be searching for solutions yet rejecting clear-cut and straightforward transformational recommendations he has received. It won't be long before every ear is clinging on to what an opposition platform has to say and willing it on to win[/b
] when those currently in charge are worthless,very disappointing, uninspired and highly profligate charlatans [b]totally unwilling
to implement the changes everyone, home and abroad, insist on seeing.

You are even more mentally retarded than I had imagined

1 Like

Re: PDP Challenges APC To Debate On Programmes by Myself2(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2013
rasputinn: ^^^
That said,I sincerely don't see anybody in ACN that is cerebral enough to match the devastating PR machine the PDP has got to muster.

Who do they have?those god-father-bum-licking-follow-follow-clowns and the crook that leads them ?which astute person do they have in their ranks that possesses oratorial skills ***please***

At best Lie Mohamed is a tout,a half-baked literate,whose only stock in trade is rumour peddling,Buhari is no better,he has not the faintest idea of the likely issues to be addressed in any democratic debate,so he will be worse than a fish out of water.Tinubu is high most of the time and if the debate is not about how to embezzle funds and hold a state hostage,I doubt if he will show up

So who does the ACN have??

LOL @ tout LIE Mohammed and Tinubu that's always high

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Youths Can Vote On Bbnaija But Most Don't Even Have PVC / Ambode Arrives Assembly Complex To Present 2019 Budget / Anselm Ergabe: Labour Party Is Harmonizing Memberships And Online Presence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.