Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,717 members, 7,882,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:42 AM

How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. (8037 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Let's Meet Inside If U Want To Learn How To Start Importing Easily From USA & UK / Start Importing Laptops Into Nigeria And Keep Making The Money (INTRO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 9:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
I am a student that have passion for business, i just started importing of android tablet but there is little profit on it.
I know buying and selling gold necklace is a good business with a good market.
Please where can i buy gold necklace and sell to the Mallam.
I have searched online and could not find a suitable website.
Also i know the mallam will not buy either plated or filled gold necklace.
Please contact me on
Thanks you.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by mygirrl: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2013
[quote author=kunletoks]I am a student that have passion for business, i just started importing of android tablet but there is little profit on it.
I know buying and selling gold necklace is a good business with a good market.
Please where can i buy gold necklace and sell to the Mallam.
I have searched online and could not find a suitable website.
Also i know the mallam will not buy either plated or filled gold necklace.
Please contact me on okstar45@gmail.com
Thanks you.[/quote

who told you that you cannot get gold necklace in Nigeria, I am a goldsmith my goods are handmade which makes it more expensive if you are interested we can chat
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2013
@Kunletoks, check your box. I responded to your pm
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 13, 2013
I would like to say i'm interested as well write me at kingdomchukwudi@gmail.com
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by ATTAHDYE(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2013
Best place to buy locally is kano. They sell per gram and price is fire and moves with international mkt
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by samee72(f): 1:03am On Jun 14, 2013
i think the only way you can get cheap gold to sell to the mallam in other to make profit is to buy from Dubai or Saudi, please anyone can correct me if i am wrong

1 Like

Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by delonz(m): 8:30am On Jun 14, 2013
samee72: i think the only way you can get cheap gold to sell to the mallam in other to make profit is to buy from Dubai or Saudi, please anyone can correct me if i am wrong
Am interested in the gold thing, do yo have any ideal on how to get from those two countries u mention without going there in person? Thank!
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by Bonchux(m): 3:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
am also interested on the gold business, i have done research on this both on different countries but to no avail. i would like some one who have a better information to give me better clue. my e-mail is bonchux@gmail.com.,

1 Like

Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
I'm into jewelry and watch business and can, to a large extent boast of some knowledge of the different gold grades, and its replicas. If you're interested in selling, please contact me on edengems@yahoo.com.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by samee72(f): 12:09am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote][/quote][quote author=delonz] Am interested in the gold thing, do yo have any ideal on how to get from those two countries u mention without going there in person? Thank![/quothe only way i know is if you go by yourself or send someone going and you must be ready to buy in wholesale to be able to get them at wholesale price so as to make profit when selling most of the mallams buy from these countries themselves except of course you are selling as in second hand which is they will buy cheaper than the original price
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:10am On Jun 15, 2013
I have received some mails, I really appreciate you guys.
I will be expecting more from you.
And i've started work on the ideas.
Regards.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=mygirrl][/quote]

I will like to know more, Kindly give detail information on how to get started.
Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2013
Unique!:
@Kunletoks, check your box. I responded to your pm

I couldn't find the message you sent me.
Kindly resend.

Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:19am On Jun 15, 2013
ATTAHDYE: Best place to buy locally is kano. They sell per gram and price is fire and moves with international mkt

Someone also told me that, But how can i get started.
I don't know anyone staying in Kano.
Can you help please?
Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:20am On Jun 15, 2013
samee72: i think the only way you can get cheap gold to sell to the mallam in other to make profit is to buy from Dubai or Saudi, please anyone can correct me if i am wrong

Do you know anyone over there?
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:28am On Jun 15, 2013
[quote author=samee72][/quote]

Going to this countries to get these goods might be difficult for person with small capital.
I think if someone can get a website where they sell these thing will be a great alternative.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by patsucess: 9:49am On Jun 15, 2013
i am into gold business the price is the same everywhere in the world the trick in buying gold is when it is down and sell when it rise and take your profits mallam should not have been your option here because those guys buy gold that are very cheap and wasted once for that matter so my dear you will not make anything from buying and selling gold to mallam as you think except you want to sell your wasted gold to them for some cash not profits or maybe you can buy used gold coin from ebay which are very cheap to sell to mallam but ebay has is own challenge too.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 11:40am On Jun 15, 2013
patsucess: i am into gold business the price is the same everywhere in the world the trick in buying gold is when it is down and sell when it rise and take your profits mallam should not have been your option here because those guys buy gold that are very cheap and wasted once for that matter so my dear you will not make anything from buying and selling gold to mallam as you think except you want to sell your wasted gold to them for some cash not profits or maybe you can buy used gold coin from ebay which are very cheap to sell to mallam but ebay has is own challenge too.

Thank you patsucess.
I planned to buy and sell to the mallam so as to make fast and little profit that can sustain me as a student in school.
I don't want to depend on family that is why i want to do this.
Also the challenge is about the capital, i have to start small.

I apprecciate your comment.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by vingi(f): 4:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Pls luk for anoda biznes to do,it only pays pple wit huge capital n am talking of millions.it wil nt sustain u wit a litte capital. D last I heard of a gramm is 8k n d price is usually uniformed wit a slight difference of #100 to #200 in places like abuja n kano.I was into it bt had to stop wen I understood d biznes.even d big shots into it do a lot of things to protect d biznes,if u hav d capital u wil need to hav guts.

1 Like

Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 1:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
vingi: Pls luk for anoda biznes to do,it only pays pple wit huge capital n am talking of millions.it wil nt sustain u wit a litte capital. D last I heard of a gramm is 8k n d price is usually uniformed wit a slight difference of #100 to #200 in places like abuja n kano.I was into it bt had to stop wen I understood d biznes.even d big shots into it do a lot of things to protect d biznes,if u hav d capital u wil need to hav guts.

Thank you vingi.
If what you said is so, then there will not be much profit on that.
What about buying plated or filled gold jewelry online and selling it here, can this be a better option?
Or what can you suggest for me to do?
Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by mamaaustin(f): 8:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
patsucess: i am into gold business the price is the same everywhere in the world the trick in buying gold is when it is down and sell when it rise and take your profits mallam should not have been your option here because those guys buy gold that are very cheap and wasted once for that matter so my dear you will not make anything from buying and selling gold to mallam as you think except you want to sell your wasted gold to them for some cash not profits or maybe you can buy used gold coin from ebay which are very cheap to sell to mallam but ebay has is own challenge too.

hi.
@kunletoks, sorry to hijacking your thread but I have a question to ask.
@patsuccess; thanks for your interesting post. I am interested in your experience of buying used coins from ebay. What are the possible challenges and possible buyers of these coins in 9ja. Is it only mallams that buy such coins?
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
mamaaustin:

hi.
@kunletoks, sorry to hijacking your thread but I have a question to ask.
@patsuccess; thanks for your interesting post. I am interested in your experience of buying used coins from ebay. What are the possible challenges and possible buyers of these coins in 9ja. Is it only mallams that buy such coins?

@mamaaustin, this thread is for everyone.
I will like you to post any information concerning how to buy used gold.
Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by patsucess: 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
sorry guys for replying late i was busy offline,Yes it is true that they are challenges in buying used coin from ebay,some of thing i experienced when i started new was that some of the sellers sell fake coins to buyers ,sellers can also cheat you of weight of the gold coin you are purchasing they are alots of challenges but this are the major once,one thing i have learnt so far is that when you are buying always look for those sellers with a high profile and verified never use western union to make payment or any payment method that refused to back you up and read the sellers terms and condition very well is very important before you purchase,buying used coin from ebay is far cheaper and you can sell it to anybody or anywhere for a profits

2 Likes

Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by kunletoks(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2013
patsucess: sorry guys for replying late i was busy offline,Yes it is true that they are challenges in buying used coin from ebay,some of thing i experienced when i started new was that some of the sellers sell fake coins to buyers ,sellers can also cheat you of weight of the gold coin you are purchasing they are alots of challenges but this are the major once,one thing i have learnt so far is that when you are buying always look for those sellers with a high profile and verified never use western union to make payment or any payment method that refused to back you up and read the sellers terms and condition very well is very important before you purchase,buying used coin from ebay is far cheaper and you can sell it to anybody or anywhere for a profits

Thank you Sir,
I have been waiting for you reply.
Please can you tell us more about getting started with buying the used gold.
Please i will like you to contact me on okstar45@gmail.com
Thanks Sir.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by henryrony: 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2013
Please can someone help me out with the kind of gold chains that mallams do accept in Nigeria that you can purchase online from aliexpress or dhgate. I will like to know if mallams do buy gold filled or plated gold chains from aliexpress in Nigeria. Pls anyone.. and if so, could anyone help me out with sites where I can buy gold chains and necklace from Dubai online to sell in Nigeria here.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by tubolancer(m): 5:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
my wife is also interested in the gold coins,can you send information to my email bobisco22@yahoo.com. Thanks.
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by Felixedigin(m): 11:34pm On Oct 22, 2015
Hi . I just search google and saw my self here. Pls i need to know more about Gold business i have a friend who want to send me raw Gold from congo i wanted to know how to sell raw Gold as i learn that the mallam doesn't want to tell you more about it so i decided to search internet. Can any one here help me out i need more information pls 08170227379. Just flash me i will call you back
Re: How do I Start Importing Gold Chain And Selling In Nigeira. by CharlyNick: 11:38pm On Oct 22, 2015
I HAVE A STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO MATERIAL THAT WILL SHOW/GUIDE YOU THROUGH.
YOU CAN GET A COPY OF THIS MATERIAL AND START IMPORTING ITEMS FROM MANUFACTURERS 300% CHEAP IMMEDIATELY.

YOU CAN ORDER THIS MATERIAL FROM OUR KAYMU STORE AND IT WILL BE DELIVERED TO YOU WITHIN 4-5DAYS. IT IS (PAY-ON-DELIVERY) SO DON'T BE SCARED. DON'T FALL FOR SCAMMERS ONLINE.

IMPORTATION BUSINESS DVD VIDEO
(PAY ON DELIVERY)

HOW TO START IMPORTATION BUSINESS
WITH JUST 20k AND MAKE 350-500K
MONTHLY SELLING YOUR IMPORTED GOODS
ON Konga, Jumia, Dealdey, Kaymu, etc.

WHAT IS IN THIS DVD VIDEO:
(1) How to Discover Hot selling Items

(2)How To Securely Pay For your Goods
and Avoid Scam

(3) Products that sells Faster you should
Import

(4) How To By Avoid/By Pass Custom
Charges/Delay

(5) How To Receive your Goods in Nigeria
within 4days and Three shipping companies that charges Very Low you should Use to Import your goods.

(6) Secrete Websites where you can get
your Items 200% Cheaper Rate than Any
where else

(7) A Link Where you can get Any Branded Items like (Phones, Tabs, Laptops, Electronic Gadgets) etc with 1year GUARANTEE (THIS IS A BONUS)

(cool Unknown Secrete way to Sell your Imported Items On Jumia, Konga,
Dealdey, Kaymu FASTER etc.

(9) How to Run a Safe Cash-On-Delivery
Service and Companies you should Partner with for this Service. Whether you like it or NOT, 95% of Customers Prefer CASH-ON-DELIVERY so they can Trust you. ELSE YOU WILL LOSE A LOT OF CUSTOMERS.

SO WITH THE COMPANIES LISTED IN THIS
VIDEO, THEY WILL DELIVER YOUR GOODS
TO YOUR CUSTOMERS WHEREVERY THEY
ARE LOCATED AND COLLECT YOUR MONEY
FOR YOU.

(10) How To 'Partner' with E-
Commerce Sites like Konga, Jumia,
Dealdey, Kaymu etc. to Sell your Items.

(11) Newly Discovered way to pay for your goods and Avoid paying High exchange rate.

NOTE THAT YOU CAN WATCH THIS VIDEO
ON YOUR LAPTOPS, TV, COMPUTERS.

VIDEO COST= 8,500

IF YOU PREFER A ONE-ON-ONE PERSONAL TRAINING, IT COST #15,000 CALL FOR YOUR BOOKINGS.

IF YOU WANT TO GET THE VIDEO MATERIAL, WE ACCEPT (PAY-ON-DELIVERY TO ALL STATES.

Nicholas
08036932174, 08179774175
Port-Harcourt.

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Stanley Uzochukwu's Hotel In Lagos Is First Ever World-class Luxury / Nigeria’s September Inflation Jumps To 11.24% As Food Prices Rise / Fa Bar Soap For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.