Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,772 members, 7,889,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:20 PM

At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? (858 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by Lazzaro: 5:58pm On May 06, 2008
It seems to me that most nigerain girls have thier time and date of opening up?

I am a concerned Nigerian guy and i have some good girls i am going after but it seems our[b] NIGERIAN GIRLS DO NOT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR GUYS ANY MORE[/b] embarassed,i mean the good,sweet girls o!, not the ones that come cheaply.

In view of the issue at hand i need to know the :TIME OF THE YEAR AND THE TIME OF THE DAY OUR LOVELY NIGERIAN GIRLS FIND CONVENIENT TO FALL IN LOVE smiley smiley cheesy
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:17am On May 07, 2008
in the month of february preferably. make valentine for no waste. :d
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:24am On May 07, 2008
never knew there was a time of the year to fall in love. but to answer your question the best time would be probably valentine, the girl's birthday, christmas/new year and easter. grin
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:28am On May 07, 2008
U SEE VALENTINE WAS IN THE LAST POST, NO GUL WOULD WANNA WASTE THAT TIME.
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by TheSly: 11:29am On May 07, 2008
Tsew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy grin
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by PRYNXLEX(m): 11:31am On May 07, 2008
PASTOR SLY DID YOU JUST HISS. WAS THAT IN MY FAVOR OR U HAVE A DIFFERENT VIEW, lipsrsealed
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 07, 2008
No girl would ever fall in love wit you during the Valentine season, because, they know guys has turned it now to a day to "STRAPH OUT THEIR LIFE", but the season, chicks (and not real Ladies) would fall in love with you are "One week to every end of the month, December, New year, easter, Sallah, then Maybe Valentine day"
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:55pm On May 07, 2008
not when 'do they fall in love rather when are the girls more open to more relationship' -------- February undecided undecided undecided
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by Cadet(f): 1:17pm On May 07, 2008
Lazzaro:

It seems to me that most nigerain girls have their time and date of opening up?

I am a concerned Nigerian guy and i have some good girls i am going after but it seems our[b] NIGERIAN GIRLS DO NOT EVEN HAVE TIME FOR GUYS ANY MORE[/b] embarassed,i mean the good,sweet girls o!, not the ones that come cheaply.

In view of the issue at hand i need to know the :TIME OF THE YEAR AND THE TIME OF THE DAY OUR LOVELY NIGERIAN GIRLS FIND CONVENIENT TO FALL IN LOVE smiley smiley cheesy

hehehhe. . I must confess, the title of this thread got me rollig!!

Anywayz, Wait till Christmas time, or ven easter, or fall or summer or winter or authum, then maybe we'll fall in love cool
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by tngtech(m): 1:21pm On May 07, 2008
ThoniaSlim:

never knew there was a time of the year to fall in love. but to answer your question the best time would be probably valentine, the girl's birthday, christmas/new year and easter. grin

you just stole the words out of my mouth. grin grin
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by Lazzaro: 3:20pm On May 07, 2008
Am happy you guys gave explicit answers to my enquiry.

Thank you all

@cadet

Pls dnt take it personnaly, i wuld like to know if girls are materialistic in nature.
Re: At What Time Of The Year Do Nigerian Girls Fall In Love? by saucekid(m): 3:50pm On May 07, 2008
valentine's day
all public holidays
easter
christmas
and most especially,her birthday

(1) (Reply)

Am Just Curious / Reaction / Laughable: But Its A Latest Discovery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.