Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,764 members, 7,930,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

i don't know what to do to make her come back to me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / i don't know what to do to make her come back to me (696 Views)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More / 3 Text Messages To Send Your Ex Girlfriend To Make Her Come Running Back To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

i don't know what to do to make her come back to me by pitman4rea: 10:35pm On Jun 12, 2013
hi,everbody i am into a relationship which as last for 6 year nw.one beautiful day my girl call me and told me it we be better for us to go seperate ways,i ask her why?she told me that she is nt getting what she want from me and i also ask her what is the problem.she told me that is abt her financial needs,i understand her and promise to increase whatever i have been giving her x2 which i did.after two month she also repeat that same world to me,i don't take it serious becos of the little misunderstand we had.after some weeks i want to her house she told the same again and she told me that if i refuse she we make me accept it by force,so i decided to let her go.
These girl true in my heart is some one i really care so much abt i respect her and love her so much, i don't knw what to do to make her come back to me.
Re: i don't know what to do to make her come back to me by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:52pm On Jun 12, 2013
@op u are a maga and she just discover a bigger maga so she decide to dump u, guy u Bleep up oh at 2013 u still de take financial responsiblities of a gal that is not ur wife or sister u deserve flogging by a muscular solder. I will advise u to move on with ur life and stop acting like someone under a spell
Re: i don't know what to do to make her come back to me by Dygeasy(m): 12:07am On Jun 13, 2013
I'm sorry my brother, I'm highly disappointed. Haba! And you still want her back? You're a confirmed unadulterated maga. What happened to 'standing the test of time'. A six-year relationship means nothing if all that's gonna make you both go apart is upping or lowering your financial 'duties'. Relationship o, not even marriage. Its normal for you to provide stuffs for her but that's not a reason to dump you. Now the relationship is all about blackmail. In the girl's voice "Give me twenty thousand naira or iits over between us"

Damn!
Re: i don't know what to do to make her come back to me by udemzyudex(m): 4:37am On Jun 13, 2013
my advice bro...

After 6 years? It will be hard to forget about her but if u really want her back,then start doing the opposite of what u av been doing,she want a man and not a boy..
I believe she just wanted to use the financial stuff to scare u away,give her some space and get a life...
Re: i don't know what to do to make her come back to me by Nobody: 5:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Forget about this girl. angry

(1) (Reply)

30 Minutes To Your Wedding / Safety Tips For All / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.