Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,093 members, 7,946,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:02 AM

Website Designing; Two Alternatives To Getting A Good Website - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Website Designing; Two Alternatives To Getting A Good Website (493 Views)

Ultimate Free Guide To Getting Thousands Of Refferal To Any Site You Promote!!!! / Are You Aware Of The Latest Award Winning Website Designing Software? / Are You Aware Of The Latest Award Winning Website Designing Software? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Designing; Two Alternatives To Getting A Good Website by Ewealth9ja(m): 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2013
It has become an axiom that the world is turning into a global village, with over 80 million internet users seeking information or carrying out various activities on websites.
The demand for website building by organizations both profit and non-profit is increasing everyday since it serves as a means of reaching out to potential customers, spreading information, advertising and creating awareness beyond geographical limit. And I guess owing a website is the dream of every internet user, especially internet marketers as it has also become a means of making money where information marketers, affiliate marketers now make cool cash online. Bloggers utilize the google adsense program from where they make hundreds if not thousands of dollars every month.

However there are many people including you i guess that are still dithering on how to go about creating a website or building a blog. Some feel they require some special skill, while some think it cost a fortune to get one.

The QUESTION is; are you still interested in securing a website or building a blog for yourself or business? If yes then I've got two possible solutions for you. I hope this will put you through..

1. LEARN EASY WEB DESIGN.
If you don't know how to go about creating a website or building a blog, I recommend you learn easy web design. Find time and learn it, easy web design is not complicated at all, that's why it's called EASY web design.

Last year I and my partner decided to venture into online business and we needed a website for it. But we did not know how to go about it. Since we were SERIOUS, I mean determined, I had to borrow N20,000 from a close relative to purchase an information product online that talked about designing a website. It cost YES it did but we knew we'll cover it in no time. TWO HEADS ARE BETTER THAN ONE. We created our own website within three days spending only N1,700 for domain name. We made the design simple while we also made sure the website served its main purpose- solving a problem. Today we've made enough compared to N20,000.

Today I give out EASY WEB DESIGN guide (updated) out far less than N20,000 because I know some may not afford it, and some can't risk borrowing. I'm giving it out for N3,500. But that amount is 50% off its original retail Price and it's going to last for just 30 days. Follow this link www.ewealth9ja.com/contiune you'll find it there. It's easy and simple (I used it) and it's nothing compared to N20,000.

2. GET A WEB DESIGN SERVICE.
This option I'll say is preferable if you don't have time to create a website or build a blog yourself. You can invest some money allowing a good web designer to do the designing and hosting for you. I use the word INVEST because you're not just out giving money to some fellow, it's for your own interest. Look for a good web designer in your area to get the job done in no time. You can contact me at your own discretion if you want us to design a website or build a blog for you. We design websites for as low as N15,000 with quick delivery using your own specification. See www.ewealth9ja.com/Web+design
Since we're a team, we'll put heads together to produce you specimen.

Besides this two solutions provided I doubt there's any other that can get you a website or blog (at it's best). Don't sit there complaining, if you're really serious about what you want to do, take a step.

I hope this post was useful? You can always contact me via my cell no.- 07065427904
www.ewealth9ja.com

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Webdesign And Hosting For Just #30k / End Of Month 1GB Web Setup Package With Domain+hosting Of Your Websites For 2k / Professional & Profitable Web Design,Webhosting Service that makes you money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.