Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:35 PM

IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! (22448 Views)

Have U Noticed That IBB Has Been Very Quiet Ever Since Buhari Won The Election? / Breaking News: IBB Has Spoken / IBB Has Yarn .....? Breaking News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by AkinDavid2: 10:00am On Jun 13, 2013
I'm totally lost..

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ibas: 10:01am On Jun 13, 2013
Dis man is a disgrace to his Late brother's memory;likewise most of MKO's children. Dis Alhaji sold his brodas properties,he has practically turned himself to an embarrassing beggar;made a fool of himself evrywhere;all because he refused to make use of his tyme of visitation. RIP MKO

3 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by moscobabs(m): 10:03am On Jun 13, 2013
Singing in my language(yoruba)....'Abosi so'wonpo won di ore,ohun to pa'wonpo lo'ma ya'won.huunmmn Omo yoruba Ro'nu oo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by IYANGBALI: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2013
Bigcake: Yorubas will forever be slaves to the hausas.
ko ni da fun baba baba baba baba baba e.What has MKO issue got to do with your statement? Omo ale jati jati

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by buckybish: 10:05am On Jun 13, 2013
It takes great feat to forgive and forget.... Yorubas re blessed wit d@..... So d family sayin smtin good abt IBB is personal to them.... The igbos will continue to wallow in d pride of ojukwu.... And hausa will continue to live in ignorance....

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by homesteady(m): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2013
Like seriously!! IBB regime is the best ever in NIGERIA!! LOL!! What figure of speech is this?? Lol

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:07am On Jun 13, 2013
Lolzzz @ Mubashiru !!!

Thats his Opinion though (Olori-Ebi) !!!
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by gnykelly(m): 10:07am On Jun 13, 2013
chiozor: lipsrsealed Yaribas and their chamelon's life style...always a turnacoat...who would ever think IBB has been feeding these Yoruba people and they keep shouting June 12 angry and collecting money at the back, more like mocking Abiola
drive a point and not sentiment. Heebo-crite
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Policewoman(f): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2013
Where is Madam Dame Oringo?? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by justsayemma(m): 10:08am On Jun 13, 2013
@ bigcake,Ur comment clearly shows that,u r not only from a family of slaves,imbeclitee also runs in ur lineage.ur tribe that's not a slave to d hausas,pls hw r they beta dan d Yorubas?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: Where is Madam Dame Oringo?? grin grin grin grin
she go toilet. Her belle dey purge am

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by godsboy4eva: 10:19am On Jun 13, 2013
Feed a poor man and he will stand singing your praise!...IBB is definitely the master of the game.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 13, 2013
ACM10: This is appalling! Not fair to the memory of MKO Abiola. He must be extremely agitated in his grave. Can you imagine his family dinning with the person that put in motion the events that led to his death. Does Abiola family have any atom of shame? This is as low as they can get. This is very bad. So irritating to ear. Coming from one of the leaders of Abiola family shows the extent of this rot. Decency demands that they stay clear of Babangida and his agents. But, he praised his dad's tormentor-in-chief to the high heaven. I spit on the bad elements of Abiola family.
Where did you read that his son made this statement? You probably did not read the post but was carried away by the topic to get at the tribe's men of MKO Abiola. Read the post again, it was his younger brother that spoke, not his son.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by hikmoj(m): 10:21am On Jun 13, 2013
how &why ?
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by apiki: 10:22am On Jun 13, 2013
dejustice:

Just same way, you will forever not be able to make sense.
are you yoruba?

3 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Melancholy(m): 10:22am On Jun 13, 2013
iykak47: What an irony. The lesson is don't cry more than the bereaved.
Compare man to a RACE?!
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:25am On Jun 13, 2013
moscobabs: Singing in my language(yoruba)....'Abosi so'wonpo won di ore,ohun to pa'wonpo lo'ma ya'won.huunmmn Omo yoruba Ro'nu oo!!!!!
Wan ma tuka. Awon to n pe ara won "Jew"

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Melancholy(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
Olodo!!!

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2013
And d Man is asking for d money the FG promise or owed his Family.At same time praising IBB. Hmmmm so in ur mind IBB regine was d best? Make Osoyemole Jesoph (I hope I got d spelling ,dat Benin singer) not hear am for mount.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ideylaff: 10:30am On Jun 13, 2013
iykak47: What an irony. The lesson is don't cry more than the bereaved.

You said it all just like I posted yesterday that we are using panadol for the Abiolas headache... they are the ones who know the kind of stew they cooked that burnt the house down

Kola Abiola nor dey scarce for IBB house or family... that tells you all.

Fela sang it all Arrangee masterz..... They are all the same cabal... they never leave each other....

Person annul election wey ya papa say hin win, u still dey do fine bara all over.. what a family....

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by deskossy(m): 10:32am On Jun 13, 2013
All this Yoruba people 2 like awoof...selling their soul 2 d devil 4 money

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ideylaff: 10:33am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Where did you read that his son made this statement? You probably did not read the post but was carried away by the topic to get at the tribe's men of MKO Abiola. Read the post again, it was his younger brother that spoke, not his son.

Kola abiola dey go Minna IBB hilltop mansion like person dey go toilet... make we nor foof awa selves oooo na we be d outsiders..

make den dey do dia padi padi dey go oooo "awoooo,cult"

2 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 13, 2013
Policewoman: I AGREE WITH YOU SIR.
Olopa, you agreed, is IBB Hausa? I never knew a grown up, would like children, have this belief that everybody from the North is Hausa. The ethnic groups in Plateau State alone are more than the ones in SS, SW and SE.
That man must have taken thousands to say what you will be paid 20 naira for.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Abali1(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2013
SLIDE waxie: anybody dt knws d story of abiola will knw dt that brother of his has been an id!ot since inception!
He has refused to pick a job or do a business wile abiola was alive. He follows him abt feeding off him!

There was a time i was in mapoly and abiola came. This guy was the loath of the town.. The guy is still living in the family house which abiola built. U can imagine d slow poke!

Abiola's legitimate sons and daughters are fuckin living fine all over the world. I am opportune to knw few, and i must commend kola for keeping his word.

They all collect some sort of salary, ok to go round!

And kola has got no time for these leeching families of his brother. If he likes, make he go eat for abacha table!
Na wao!!! So some of Abiola's siblings are 'Idi0ts'. (Am just concuring to what you said, I didn't call Abiola's sibling Idi0t ohh)
That's interesting.

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by datbay(m): 10:36am On Jun 13, 2013
you are a complete fool.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 13, 2013
ideylaff:

Kola abiola dey go Minna IBB hilltop mansion like person dey go toilet... make we nor foof awa selves oooo na we be d outsiders..

make den dey do dia padi padi dey go oooo "awoooo,cult"
I will ignore you because you don't have proof. You see people dey talk, you self you wan talk. Go blow wistle you no get wetin to talk.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by tseeker(m): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2013
the man whose barn you shop from remains your best farmer. no bi so? he's on his own.
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by ACM10: 10:39am On Jun 13, 2013
Ola Johnson:

So typical of you. I expected you to bring to the fore your clannish tendency. You never disappoints. Any criticism of anyone from your tribe is a criticism of the entire tribe. Well, it does not matter if the person that spoke was his son or not. What matters is that he is a leader in Abiola family.

5 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by tseeker(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2013
[quote
author=homesteady]Like seriously!! IBB regime is the best ever in
NIGERIA!! LOL!! What figure of speech is this?? Lol[/quote] Answer Eyerony
Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by SLIDEwaxie(m): 10:41am On Jun 13, 2013
chiozor: lipsrsealed Yaribas and their chamelon's life style...always a turnacoat...who would ever think IBB has been feeding these Yoruba people and they keep shouting June 12 angry and collecting money at the back, more like mocking Abiola
dnt mind tjose people, it is jes the same way one over grown bearded short man named ojukwu fought against a union called Nigeria. He wanted to break off from d union. When he failed, he ran away, but came back and ate till he died of stroke, from the same table of the union he despised yrs ago!
I knw ojukwu shld also be a yoruba!

3 Likes

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by babslamin: 10:41am On Jun 13, 2013
No doubt MKO was close to General Babangida but was hated in some quarters. One col said it was disgusting seeing MKO patting my C in C at the back. Only Babangida himself could remember how many nights MKO slept in Asso Villa guests house. They were as close as that. Unfortunately for Abiola he chooses to ride on the back of a tiger. Babangida still cares for Abiola believe it or not. He annulled june 12 to safe Abiola & himself from bloody coup which he was good at. Military hates Abiola not IBB

1 Like

Re: IBB Has Been Our Pillar Of Support - Abiola's Family! by 175(m): 10:44am On Jun 13, 2013
Loyobas are d greatest enemy MKO ever had. So shameless!!!!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Low Turnout Of Election Was Caused By ‘vaudeville Of Ratiocinations’ -obahiagbon / Earth Will Experience 15 Days Of Complete Darkness In November 2015?-NASA / Control Of Federal Land: Lagos Defeats FG In Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.