Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,042 members, 7,949,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:53 PM

MKO Abiola Family So So Confused - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola Family So So Confused (503 Views)

MKO Abiola International Airport Will Be Ready Next Year- Osun Government / Mubashiru Abiola Is Dead (MKO Abiola's Younger Brother) / MKO Abiola: How He Died - Dr Ore Falomo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MKO Abiola Family So So Confused by realistkem(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2013
As a graduate of History , it saddened me when the leader of mushuod abiola family , reteirated the fact that he(ibb) wasn't the 1 who killed abiola.abiola was killed by the military under the leadership of IBB ,abiola laid his lyf for democracy to stand despite coercion for him from the military juanta
I urge the abiola family to witdraw the statement, cos abiola will weeping and disappointed @ his family.
He was a martyr and a hero , and his memories still lives ,MKO 's name have been supress by past regimes but Thankgod for Jonathan's administration
JUNe 12 9ja freest and fairest election observed by international observer .may his soul rest in peace

This June 12 thing I don't understand. While in the South-West they were busy declaring public hoilidays, holding processions and making long speeches of MKO's mandate being annulled by IBB. MKO's family keeps saying IBB is their pillar. Has IBB compensated them?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians No Longer Have Respect For Their Elders – Goodluck Jonathan / We / "Why We Chose Tinubu’s Daughter As Iyaloja"- Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.