Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,802 members, 7,918,596 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 12:24 PM

Earn Thousands Of Naira Daily Directly Into Your Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Earn Thousands Of Naira Daily Directly Into Your Bank Account (844 Views)

How To Buy Airtime Directly From Your Bank Without Internet Or Using The Atm / Thread For Dollar To Naira Daily / Is There Any Online Biz That Can Pay Directly Into My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn Thousands Of Naira Daily Directly Into Your Bank Account by deeobserver209(m): 3:16pm On Jun 13, 2013
Opportunities come in ways that we never expected. I most confess that at first, I was a bit skeptical. You know I lost thousands of naira in the past just trying to make money online. I lost as much as N100,000 in the past two years trying to make it online. There are many others who lost even more than that amount. Because of that, I became even more careful when dealing with online stuv.
You see for you to succeed in this life, you need people. You need people to help you out. You need people to get you over the next level. You know, dangote never started his journey, 30 years ago alone. Some one helped him. Some one loan him money to start business as a petty trader. Today, his richer than the richest man in Russia! How did he do it? How did he make it this far? Well, the answer is simple. He had people. The people didn't came to him Offcouse. He looked for them. He hussled for them. He learn from them. Now he is not only using them but employing thousands of them in his business.
The key to your success does not lie in your brothers, or your sisters, or your uncle. The key to your success does not even lie in your family members. The key to your success lies with total strangers. Yes, the people you never new are the ones that will get you achieve your dreams. The hold the key to the success of you and me.
There's a reason why top business conglomerate do not employ family members in to top management positions. Family members will ruin the business. MKO Abiola is one example. He used to have money spinning companies all over the country. But unfortunately he never had a plan to sustained the business. So when he died. His family members took over the business. Well, today its a different situation. They ruin the business. Abiola's family were in a better position to be one of the wealthiest families in the world. But that didn't happen. Why? Because stranger's were not involved. And so everyone saw the business as a time to chop.
I am aware that families still own top grossing business, Samsung corporations for example is family owned. So what's their secret? Strangers are the ones in top management.. You see, a stranger when given the opportunity to work will never sabotage his assignment. A total stranger will never want to ruin a business given to him to manage. Never! But a family member will.
The point am driving out is this, we need each other to succeed. We need one another to achieve our desired goals. When you read about the good Samaritan in the Bible you will discover that it was a total stranger that helped the man who was roped beaten and left for death. His own people saw him and left. But a man who never new him saw him laying down dying. He took him up. Clean him up. Put him on his donkey and took him to an inn at his own cost!!! That's the greatest kindness shown by anyone ever!
So you see, it's a total stranger that could become your key to salvation.
Well I want to introduce you to something wonderful. Some thing that changed my life totally. It's a business opportunity that you could make thousands of naira or even millions depending on how had you work. For those who are interested can log on to http://mymoneyonlineblog./2013/06/09/make-millions-with-less-than-n2000/
And find out how it works. It changed my life! It will certainly change yours if you work hard. Remember, risk takers are winners in the end!!!

(1) (Reply)

How Accessbank Fraudulently Witheld The Gratuity Of Over 2,500 Ex-ibplc Staff / Diamond Bank Emerges Best Customer Service ICT Bank / CAC To Strikeoff 49,00 Companies From Register For Not Filing Annual Returns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.