Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,958 members, 7,896,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 03:37 AM

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! (63650 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
Do they allow refrigerator? How do i store food if refrigerator is pohibited?
Signed.
Naive girl.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 06, 2013
Me: Did i just start a new page?? cheesy
Alter ego: Mtcheew, who cares anyway? undecided
Me: cry

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by theanonymous: 10:30pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chiamaka01: Me: Did i just start a new page?? cheesy
Alter ego: Mtcheew, who cares anyway? undecided
Me: cry
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 06, 2013
theanonymous:

Seriously? '...?'
You haven't answered my question about food storage. It's on the previous page. cry

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by theanonymous: 11:00pm On Oct 06, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Seriously? '...?'
You haven't answered my question about food storage. It's on the previous page. cry

most landlords dnt allow the use of electrical equipment that consumes power, they pay bills..u know.
However, if u can sneak a mini-fridge into ur room *slow claps*

get a cooler instead, buy ice block outside..hahaha u know the drill from here.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 07, 2013
Dumb question alert.
Are we allowed to bring boiling rings?
I can't take my bath with cold water. shocked
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 07, 2013
theanonymous:

most landlords dnt allow the use of electrical equipment that consumes power, they pay bills..u know.
However, if u can sneak a mini-fridge into ur room *slow claps*

get a cooler instead, buy ice block outside..hahaha u know the drill from here.

Thanks. You're an expredite? If your answer is yes, were there any cases of r'ape when you were a predite
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Harrisonn(m): 8:19am On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Thanks. You're an expredite? If your answer is yes, were there any cases of r'ape when you were a predite

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 8:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka u be real ajebutter oooooo. See all the questions ur just throwing. Shows ur a mummy's pet. U shuld ave just gone to a private skool.lol. Let be just be sincere wiv u,ur going to moro to live a tough and kinda hard life. The best tin is to prepare ur mind for it so you'll be ready for Anifin that gets thrown at u. Time to start living the aje-pako life. *wink*wink*

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Sbrainy(m): 8:30am On Oct 07, 2013
yes chiamaka dia wia issues of rape snd even death. Moro is a local environment a lamd of struggle wia u hardly get pleasures lik lite etc

Refrigerator may nt ballowed
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by cueseun: 10:26am On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka I give you just 3days will dawn in all those question you are asking will be answered yourself moro is not a land of comfort..but of hardwork and displeasure
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by xkid2000(m): 12:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
SECONDED!
cueseun: And I will be honest with you pd is extremely hard so know the struggle you are going to face...I remember in my hostel we wake up every morning cursing the people that told us pd was easy....remember God cause you will see THINGS just know you are going to meet genius at MORO where you will doubt your capabilities but just trust in yourself that you can make it for science student I will advice you to buy LAMLAD and pratice the revision question well I rep CMP and ACALYPHA boys I sight you x-kidd2000
except the hard part sha.. SEUN na you oh.. Acalypha Cemetery,ehm...
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 1:33pm On Oct 07, 2013
Harrisonn:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Doesn't it get tiring? quoting me?
Okay. I asked because Sbrainy said something about that on page 9 or 10. Just look it up. Happy now?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Oct 07, 2013
[quote
author=kolidave]Chiamaka u be real ajebutter oooooo. See all the
questions ur just throwing. Shows ur a mummy's pet. U shuld ave just
gone to a private skool
.lol. Let be just be sincere wiv u,ur going to
moro to live a tough and kinda hard life. The best tin is to prepare ur
mind for it so you'll be ready for Anifin that gets thrown at u. Time to
start living the aje-pako life. *wink*wink*[/quote]

Dad said private schools aren't worth his hustle. embarassed
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 1:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Dad said private schools aren't worth his hustle. embarassed
I like that. Ur dad is very very right. I wish most dad could think that way tho
. Its a big waste of money....
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka01: Dumb question alert.
Are we allowed to bring boiling rings?
I can't take my bath with cold water. shocked

Okay. sometimes during the heat season. But i heard Moro is cooler than Abuja, so...

Urgent answers needed please... embarassed
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 2:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolidave: I like that. Ur dad is very very right. I wish most dad could think that way tho

Private universities would go bankrupt. wink
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 2:06pm On Oct 07, 2013
Chiamaka01:

Private universities would go bankrupt. wink
well the evil me would want that cheesy
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Zonnique: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolidave: I like that. Ur dad is very very right. I wish most dad could think that way tho
Dear,its nt a waste of money,if u think education is xpensive u've got 2 try ignorance.There 5yrs is 5yrs no more,no less.We should pray for d grace nd nt insult those dere.My big bro went 2 Babcock nd he's makin it in d field of study he chose... Grow up nd watch what u utter,it's worth it's money.Ben Carson went to Yale,a private university,2day he's a world known neuro-surgeon.He's also d head of babcock schl of medicine... Nigeria education sector is @ its lowest,parents prefer to send their kids abroad nd dose wu cant opt for private unis.

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 5:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
Zonnique:
Dear,its nt a waste of money,if u think education is xpensive u've got 2 try ignorance.There 5yrs is 5yrs no more,no less.We should pray for d grace nd nt insult those dere.My big bro went 2 Babcock nd he's makin it in d field of study he chose... Grow up nd watch what u utter,it's worth it's money.Ben Carson went to Yale,a private university,2day he's a world known neuro-surgeon.He's also d head of babcock schl of medicine... Nigeria education sector is @ its lowest,parents prefer to send their kids abroad nd dose wu cant opt for private unis.
mind you I was talking about private skools in the world. Most Nigerian private universities are up to no good,they are just big and beautiful buildings with nuffin really to offer.... And if ur in support of Private unis cos of time,well think again. What's wiv all the rushing? And besides its not how far or how short buh how well...... And like u sed parents prefer to send their children abroad than to a private university here,so y waste my money here in Nigerian universities wen I can pay lesser or a bit more by taking my children abroad....
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Zonnique: 5:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolidave: mind you I was talking about private skools in the world. Most Nigerian private universities are up to no good,they are just big and beautiful buildings with nuffin really to offer.... And if ur in support of Private unis cos of time,well think again. What's wiv all the rushing? And besides its not how far or how short buh how well...... And like u sed parents prefer to send their children abroad than to a private university here,so y waste my money here in Nigerian universities wen I can pay lesser or a bit more by taking my children abroad....
Pls,i'm nt fightin o.I don't know of other private schls bt i can say of Babcock.The schl isn't just abt big buildings as u said.They partner with other schls,in nd out of Nigeria.They re d current winner of d Law competition held early ds yr nd among d top 10,i mean Law... I've heard parents say if they had d money,they'd send their wards to private unis.Our parents also think they re good bt feel the money paid is too high when u can acquire d same certificate @ a more cheaper rate.Let me correct sometyn,private unis lead d world unis nt Nigeria own o.In Yale,Havard u pay up 2 2million naira in nigerian currency... A student success depends on d student nt d schl,d schl has little part to play.I do believe private unis ain't a waste of money cos my bro is a product.My mom is an educationist,a member of d british council nd she believes some of dem have sometyn to offer.I know a graduate of U.I wu travelled abroad when she came back,she said when she got to the U.S,she knew we dont ve Universities but High schls... You myt think i'm in full support of private unis but u've got to be in my state of mind to relate.Private unis ve come to stay no matter what we say.I remainmy humble self,Nique.No abuse,pls o.

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
Zonnique:
Pls,i'm nt fightin o.I don't know of other private schls bt i can say of Babcock.The schl isn't just abt big buildings as u said.They partner with other schls,in nd out of Nigeria.They re d current winner of d Law competition held early ds yr nd among d top 10,i mean Law... I've heard parents say if they had d money,they'd send their wards to private unis.Our parents also think they re good bt feel the money paid is too high when u can acquire d same certificate @ a more cheaper rate.Let me correct sometyn,private unis lead d world unis nt Nigeria own o.In Yale,Havard u pay up 2 2million naira in nigerian currency... A student success depends on d student nt d schl,d schl has little part to play.I do believe private unis ain't a waste of money cos my bro is a product.My mom is an educationist,a member of d british council nd she believes some of dem have sometyn to offer.I know a graduate of U.I wu travelled abroad when she came back,she said when she got to the U.S,she knew we dont ve Universities but High schls... You myt think i'm in full support of private unis but u've got to be in my state of mind to relate.Private unis ve come to stay no matter what we say.I remainmy humble self,Nique.No abuse,pls o.
nice one. Now ur talking..... U just understood me now. We kinda saying the same thing. God help us in this country .

1 Like

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by alonaijacom: 7:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
Please have they resumed and can someone still enter, maybe late form or something
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2013
kolidave: mind you I was talking about private skools in the world. Most Nigerian private universities are up to no good,they are just big and beautiful buildings with nuffin really to offer.... And if ur in support of Private unis cos of time,well think again. What's wiv all the rushing? And besides its not how far or how short buh how well...... And like u sed parents prefer to send their children abroad than to a private university here,so y waste my money here in Nigerian universities wen I can pay lesser or a bit more by taking my children abroad....
what you dont know is more than what you know. OAU or no OAU, its not the school that make u, its your personal efforts.
I am 2 year into this school; by the time u get in finally, u will understand.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Zonnique: 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2013
#me@:

what you dont know is more than what you know. OAU or no OAU, its not the school that make u, its your personal efforts.
Well said bro,thumbs-up.@Kolidave,re u a predite i mean d new ones?.If yes,which subject combination... Sowie to bother,will d subject we'd b taught be our subject combo or sec schl subjects cos i hate mathematics nd i'm scared of seeing it again.Peace out.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by theanonymous: 9:45pm On Oct 07, 2013
My people una don eat? Mr sbrain, please drop any of OAU's prof name urgently, one of my padi got 45.8(CMP), and He wld lyk to meet with a prof so that they can put his name into consideration.
And.....will there be a 2nd list?

Chiamaka, u don eat?!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by kolidave: 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
#me@:

lol. Ur right. Buh funny u. I'm here for my little bro. I study electrical & electronics engineering in EKSU.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by theanonymous: 11:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
@x-Kid, pls drop any prof's name and number here for me
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by dareyking(m): 6:24am On Oct 08, 2013
@Chiamaka do u reside en abj?.....D N
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Sbrainy(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2013
*anonymous, one tin u must undstand abt pipu dat dint mit up wit d cutoff getin admision is basd on hw close wat dey scored is to d cutoff. Majorly because nt evryone will afford d fees and dey wil slot dose vry close in. Has anyone Paid yet??
Ur frnd shud walk up to any prof or lecturer in d sku, dey shud b able to help or even 2 CDL.

@a former poster, its stil secondary sku work bt in a dynamical way, if ur combination has maths, u cannot escape maths.

Lastly, whatever U ar befor dosnt matter, what u r naw and wat u can b matters in Moro.
If u representd ur sku in Cowbel maths comp. In ur sec sku or u wia d senior prefect, I will advise u to drop all dose @ home befor u embark on d journey to moro. infact, many dat wia poor in sec sku ends up to b vry good students in moro.

#SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST, ELIMINATION OF THE UNFIT#
I believe in CHANGE

Signed:
Sbrainy
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 08, 2013
dareyking: @Chiamaka do u reside en abj?.....D N

Yes. I do.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 7:31am On Oct 08, 2013
[quote
author=theanonymous]
Chiamaka, u don eat?! [/quote]

Dinner? Yes.
Breakfast? Till ten o' clock.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (53) (Reply)

FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.