Stats: 3,176,028 members, 7,896,327 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 11:19 AM

Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! (63657 Views)

University Of Ibadan Post Graduate 2013/2014 Discussion Thread / Delta State University Abraka Admission 2013/2014 / Oau Pre-degree 2011/2012 Entrance Exams Result Is Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
B4 i go on with d last point. I am not suggesting in anyway dat predites shud deprive demselves of fun or turn to book nerd cos of JAMB. Nevertheless, the CHIEF FUN IS ON OAU MAIN CAMPUS.
5. G- Factor.
Ecc 9:11
The objective considerations of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion dat SUCCESS OR FAILURE in COMPETITIVE ACTIVITIES exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with INNATE CAPACITY, but that a considerable ELEMENT of the unpredictable must be invariably taken into account. I.e SUCCESS SOMETIMES IS STOCHASTIC. I av adequately prepared 4 some exams still went on to fumble(not extreme) even in pd which is still an internal exam let alone jamb which is an external one. Thank God for His faithfulness, I was compensated "sha" @ d end of d prog which rendered my indebtedness to God ineffable.
That is y God must not be left out in everything we do in life. Some have beaten dia departmental cutoff in pd but jamb served as a barrier. Thank God 4 His grace. Hrd predites with scores lesser than 180 last section were asked to forward dia names with lil amount(Unprecedented in CDL). I think that is God for predites who prepared wholeheartedly 4 jamb but d unpredictable caught up with dem last session. I had of a guy in 2011/2012 set who had 80% in pd but jamb withheld his physics result which made him had 170+ in jamb. With dis kind of ordeal, i am not sure wheda he made it at last to oau.Pls, pd is a programme u pray as if reading does not work and read as if prayer is not effective.
The unpredictable can not be predicted but i personally bliv it can be diverted if persistent and fervent prayer is offered to the almighty God.

I rest my case
Pardon my ineluctable grammatical and literal errors. Typing with a small fone ain't easy. Modifying my post will consume my MB(Lol)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Penboy: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
ayoyori: wow.pen boy u alxo hia.watz up bro.bin a lng tym.dnt knw if u rememba me
sure, i cant forget people like you in a hurry. You guys re really moving that 'oau admission thread'!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Penboy: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=Amb Fitsaint] men, you just gave an extensive explaination though i had to romance my dictionary from time to time. Nothing more to be added! Lol
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AdedejiSamson(m): 7:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Sorry for replying late. I had a flat battery.

I'd love u to visit oaucdl.edu.ng and click on the FAQs( frequently asked questions) abt pd. There u will have motherlode pieces of info u will very much appreciate.

Frankly, can u tell me y it is worth waiting for another PD acadamic session? That is a 12 month, the duration of the programme is also exclusive(9 months) let alone the myriads of months one will have to stay after the d pd programme(8 months+) pending the resumption for undergraduate admission.

I don't think it is worth waiting for. There are oda nice predegree or remedial programmes out dia that u can go for dis very year. I can recommend them if u want dem. And if oau is ur desired univ, u can choose her in jamb irrespective of the pd skul u enroll for this year.

I av tried to be tactful enuf with dis advice and i apologise for any hurt. Thanks!

pls do recommend dem. And y i wanna wait till next yr is because i only hav Arts subjects in ma O'level result but due to one reason or the other, i wanna write Science subjects in WAEC next yr, so i can use it 2 apply 4 pd. Or do u fink i can apply wit Art subjects dis yr and cross over for a degree in science course wit Science 0'Level results for admission. Don't know if u get my point. I love ur manners too nd will like to know u better if you don't mind. Have a blessed week. Expecting ur reply!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by myk3z(m): 9:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
Amb Fitsaint: B4 i go on with d last point. I am not suggesting in anyway dat predites shud deprive demselves of fun or turn to book nerd cos of JAMB. Nevertheless, the CHIEF FUN IS ON OAU MAIN CAMPUS.
5. G- Factor.
Ecc 9:11
The objective considerations of contemporary phenomena compel the conclusion dat SUCCESS OR FAILURE in COMPETITIVE ACTIVITIES exhibits no tendency to be commensurate with INNATE CAPACITY, but that a considerable ELEMENT of the unpredictable must be invariably taken into account. I.e SUCCESS SOMETIMES IS STOCHASTIC. I av adequately prepared 4 some exams still went on to fumble(not extreme) even in pd which is still an internal exam let alone jamb which is an external one. Thank God for His faithfulness, I was compensated "sha" @ d end of d prog which rendered my indebtedness to God ineffable.
That is y God must not be left out in everything we do in life. Some have beaten dia departmental cutoff in pd but jamb served as a barrier. Thank God 4 His grace. Hrd predites with scores lesser than 180 last section were asked to forward dia names with lil amount(Unprecedented in CDL). I think that is God for predites who prepared wholeheartedly 4 jamb but d unpredictable caught up with dem last session. I had of a guy in 2011/2012 set who had 80% in pd but jamb withheld his physics result which made him had 170+ in jamb. With dis kind of ordeal, i am not sure wheda he made it at last to oau.Pls, pd is a programme u pray as if reading does not work and read as if prayer is not effective.
The unpredictable can not be predicted but i personally bliv it can be diverted if persistent and fervent prayer is offered to the almighty God.

I rest my case
Pardon my ineluctable grammatical and literal errors. Typing with a small fone ain't easy. Modifying my post will consume my MB(Lol)

Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
@Amb Fitsaint, what can i say?
Thanks... a lot kiss
Seems like you were a sort of geek in the pd programme.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:43pm On Oct 20, 2013
Adedeji Samson: pls do recommend dem. And y i wanna wait till next yr is because i only hav Arts subjects in ma O'level result but due to one reason or the other, i wanna write Science subjects in WAEC next yr, so i can use it 2 apply 4 pd. Or do u fink i can apply wit Art subjects dis yr and cross over for a degree in science course wit Science 0'Level results for admission. Don't know if u get my point. I love ur manners too nd will like to know u better if you don't mind. Have a blessed week. Expecting ur reply!

Thanks 4 appreciating dat. I think it's highly improbable to go in with art o-level for a science combination. Eventually, if u are cleared during d clearance, what abt d chances of having d required grades in each subject ur b4 pd ends? Going 4 d waec and clearing all ur papers will be preferrable.

I doff my hat for u "sha". Being an art student in d SSS and writing science subjects in waec with mighty physics and chemistry. Phy and chem are not smiling ooo.
Anyway, a guy on NL did it and scaled tru d admission hurdles. He is now studying medicine, but, i must confess it's arduously taxing.

Registration for Unilorin's rem is ongoing, Unilag foundational prog(expensive) is also reco. Others are dat of state univs pd prog.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Chiamaka01: @Amb Fitsaint, what can i say?
Thanks... a lot kiss

funny u!
Not at all. I was @ d verge. Lol
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AmbFitsaint(m): 10:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
[quote author=Penboy][/quote]

Thanks boss. I am still a learner.

An incoming, intending or ex-predite?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by ayoyori(m): 7:06am On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks... a lot kiss
amb fitsaint na iwe oooo.met im lst yr 2 wn e was an intendin predite alxo......penboy watsup.add me up on 2go @yorisola1 or msg me on watsapp 07087391461.letz get talkin.bin xo lng bro
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Mendowed: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2013
expredits I greet u all,much tanks 4 d indelible help u're renderin here. One of d reasons i'm goin 4 dis program s dat i cant stand stayn at home on a long term basis(doin notin) .now my question s dis, how long ar we expectd 2 stay at home b4 resumn as undergraduate.
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Mendowed: 8:06am On Oct 21, 2013
expredits I greet u all,much tanks 4 d indelible help u're renderin here. One of d reasons i'm goin 4 dis program s dat i cant stand stayn at home on a long term basis(doin notin) .now my question s dis, how long ar we expectd 2 stay at home b4 resumn as undergraduate
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Bamsys: 8:47am On Oct 21, 2013
theanonymous: Now is the tym..you start listing what you will be needing..etc, bucket, utensils, ur bible, bed, textbooks, sweater, pressing iron, hangers, umbrella, body/hair cream, internet enabled phone(for assignments),blah blah

Chiamaka,are we cool now?
is dere any kind of wi-fi connection or internet access in d campus dat sum1 can connect his/her laptop 2,so as 2 browse 4 assignments
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by AdedejiSamson(m): 10:23am On Oct 21, 2013
Amb Fitsaint:

Thanks 4 appreciating dat. I think it's highly improbable to go in with art o-level for a science combination. Eventually, if u are cleared during d clearance, what abt d chances of having d required grades in each subject ur b4 pd ends? Going 4 d waec and clearing all ur papers will be preferrable.

I doff my hat for u "sha". Being an art student in d SSS and writing science subjects in waec with mighty physics and chemistry. Phy and chem are not smiling ooo.
Anyway, a guy on NL did it and scaled tru d admission hurdles. He is now studying medicine, but, i must confess it's arduously taxing.

Registration for Unilorin's rem is ongoing, Unilag foundational prog(expensive) is also reco. Others are dat of state univs pd prog.
thanks beloved. I know d tax i gonna render but i don't mind giving whatever it takes. MUCH LOVE!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Sbrainy(m): 10:41am On Oct 21, 2013
*M.endowed @least 7months

*bamys wifi connection in moro?? Its a NO bt dia r cafe's around bt ntwrk is nt soo good. Which lecturer has time to tel u 2 submit assignment
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by mountainsx: 10:49am On Oct 21, 2013
Amy's hostel anyone?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2013
Thanks... a lot kiss
sure,he'z a guru,'ıgı_ıwe',etc...even tho he waz nt fully ınvolvd ın d prog,he stıl made ıt ınto d top 15 ın bcp @ last
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2013
mountains_x: Amy's hostel anyone?
My Bane! Lucky u,ıtz near moro campus,no nıd tuu create budget 4 transport
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by mountainsx: 11:25am On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyx: My Bane! Lucky u,ıtz near moro campus,no nıd tuu create budget 4 transport
. Thank God oh cheesy
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by mountainsx: 11:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyx: My Bane! Lucky u,ıtz near moro campus,no nıd tuu create budget 4 transport
. How is the environment?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 11:28am On Oct 21, 2013
Kudos tuu d ex-predıtez on dız thread 4 dolıng out ınfo tuu d new set of predıtez...I wanna drop somefın 4 u guyz<later>,ıtz lıttle tho buh ı blıv u guyz re gonna need ıt,ıt helped me durıng d programme..#Peace
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 11:31am On Oct 21, 2013
M nt a gurl o
mountains_x: . How is the environment?
buh ı waz opportuned tuu peep ınto d hostel,one tın ah can say abt d hostel ez dah ıtz NEAT,ı fınk ıtz 6per room or so
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by mountainsx: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyx: M nt a gurl obuh ı waz opportuned tuu peep ınto d hostel,one tın ah can say abt d hostel ez dah ıtz NEAT,ı fınk ıtz 6per room or so
oh okay thanks smiley
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 11:53am On Oct 21, 2013
mountains_x: oh okay thanks smiley
anytym sıs
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by lamzyano: 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
Ifyx: anytym sıs
....impulse of lyf!
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 12:25pm On Oct 21, 2013
lamzyano: ....impulse of lyf!
oga mı,welcum tuu d thread! Hw tınz na?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by amaisy: 12:47pm On Oct 21, 2013
Pls oo d waec result we were asked to kum wit is it our main waec slip or d statement of result frm our sec skl
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Sbrainy(m): 2:04pm On Oct 21, 2013
*amaisy
durin mai time 2009/2010, twas any of d duo
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Ifyx(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
amaisy: Pls oo d waec result we were asked to kum wit is it our main waec slip or d statement of result frm our sec skl
sowı tuu dıgress,ur username lukz famılıar,r u Mcmaısy on 2go?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2013
amaisy: Pls oo d waec result we were asked to kum wit is it our main waec slip or d statement of result frm our sec skl
i'll advise that you take both to be on the safe side but i think both of them are acceptable...
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 21, 2013
bimpearl:
i'll advise that you take both to be on the safe side but i think both of them are acceptable...

What about people who haven't gotten their certificates yet?
Re: Oau Pre Degree Admission 2013/2014! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2013
Evening, guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (53) (Reply)

Top 23 Cheapest Federal Universities In Nigeria With School Fees. / FUT MINNA 2017/2018 HERE WE COME!! / Oxford Dictionary Adds 29 Nigerian Words, Expressions In January Updates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57