Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,722 members, 7,885,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. (3838 Views)

Lagos Airport Police Arrest Passenger Smoking Aboard Arik Air Flight / Dana Air Flight ‎537 Is A Disaster Waiting To Happen – A Passenger’s Ordeal. / Protesting Passengers Block Arik Air Flight At Abuja Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by marjson(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2008
ANY BODY KNOW THE AIR FARE FROM LAGOS ,NG TO HAVANA,CUBA.

JUST WANNA KNOW THE AIR FARE COS I ALREADY GAT THE VISA TO SPEND A TWO WEEKS HOLS THERE. WILL APPRECIATE ANY RESPONSE ON LATEST FLIGHT FARE THERE.
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by uspry1(f): 2:06pm On May 07, 2008
use GOOGLE.COM to type "flight travel+Havana Cuba" exactly without an quotation.

You will find 65,100 narrowed search result looking for flight booking reservation.

You also need your own credit card for flight booking reservation online to buy round-trip flight ticket from Lagos, NG to Havana Cuba and vice versa return. After you finished charging your flight ticket purchase, you must print it out for your VISA interviewer to see it as your credible source document.

Hope you can speak Spanish/Portuguese language when you arrive Cuba, very few Patios-Yoruba speaking people there!!!
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by marjson(m): 1:41pm On May 08, 2008
Thanks for the info,i already tried searching through google before i make the post but didn't  find relevant results.
More over i can speak spanish.

But if you really know how much is ganna cost me in naira value,i will appreciate more.

Take Care.
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by kenflipper(m): 5:19am On May 09, 2008
Your flight destination is almost impossible but not impossible.
Your only way to havana is if you fly aeroflot, Your best bet will be Dubai-moscow-Havana no transit visa required for moscow. but dont expect to pay anything less than $2500USD for a return and lagos-dubai should be about ($800) which makes a total of $3300 USD. Thats a whole lot u might wanna think twice before u take the trip. View the website below to see aeroflot destinations.

https://www.aeroflot.ru/eng/main.aspx

Alternatively you will need a transit visa either via paris-havana ,london-havana,toronto-havana or florida-havana. It will be however adviseable for you to travel paris-havana since the transit visa to france is more obtainable than it will be to UK,USA or Canada. Airfrance in conduction with Aero ($3300++)
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by marjson(m): 11:46am On May 09, 2008
THANKS KENFLIPPER,I REALLY APPRECIATE.
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by kenflipper(m): 3:13pm On May 09, 2008
Remember that Cuba is almost a dead end, so unless u re going for education or for a govt conference i wont advise u to go. Your money is ur oxygen once u run out u re dead. The only thing cheap in cuba re the ladies. and many atimes these ladies are rouges they steal ur belonging in the middle of the night and disappear like a ghost.
If u re thinking of coming to the USA from there, think twice cos no way!! the U.S security patrols the American waters. I have a friend who visited cuba for spring break last month, i personally sent him a return ticket back to the states. After he lost everything to a lady ghost he met at the club.
Re: Lagos To Havana Cuban Air Flight Fare, Any Idea. by Bossman(m): 11:24pm On May 09, 2008
I was just going to ask what are you going to Cuba for. As per kenflipper, you better have a valid reason for wanting to go there. it's a complete dead end! You have a whole lot more freedom in Nigera than Cuba. Now, if you are going there on business, I wonder what kind of business too. Flights to Cuba will be quite expensive too, and as already posted, your choices are very limited.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Abu Dhabi - Lets Meet Here / Need A Us Visa Appointment? / I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.