Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,434 members, 7,971,559 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 11:55 AM

I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity (955 Views)

Please Who Can Design A Social Media Poster For A Charity Case To Save A Baby? / I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service / I Need An Affordable Website Or Blog For My Startup Cab Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity by Orikinla(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2013
A notable MD of a federal government corporation introduced me to Fanbox and thank God for it, because I am only 6 months on Fanbox and I have been making enough money to run my startup Screen Outdoor Open Air Cinema and also supporting a charity.

A popular Nollywood star is making money on Fanbox that helps him to provide regular provisions for his kitchen at over $500 monthly.

For facts on how Fanbox works, see http://fanbox-user..com/
Re: I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity by emkad: 11:58am On Jun 14, 2013
Re: I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity by tee2rule(m): 9:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello sir, Am a young man living abroad but trying to settle down in nigeria and has a young man who is looking forward to settle down, I had once wanted to rent a flat in lagos where am brought up, but the cost is enough to buy a land and start something, so i decide to search on here and try to contact you if you still have idea of how much i can get a good land thats not expensive so i can start something on it has am seeing some of 300k n more.. so please i need your help and my email is tajudeen.usman44@yahoo.com please get back to me has am planning to come home soon By God Grace..
Usman
Re: I Am Making Money On Fanbox To Run My Startup And Support A Charity by Orikinla(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2013
tee2rule: Hello sir, Am a young man living abroad but trying to settle down in nigeria and has a young man who is looking forward to settle down, I had once wanted to rent a flat in lagos where am brought up, but the cost is enough to buy a land and start something, so i decide to search on here and try to contact you if you still have idea of how much i can get a good land thats not expensive so i can start something on it has am seeing some of 300k n more.. so please i need your help and my email is tajudeen.usman44@yahoo.com please get back to me has am planning to come home soon By God Grace..
Usman

http://www.fanbox.com/PremiumBlogs/LeaderBoardSA.aspx?source=1&LeaderboardCountry=0&LeaderboardSort=30DayEarnings

(1) (Reply)

Is This Message From Voguepay Or Who??????? / Build Your Freelancing Career / Just Concluded Naijaloaded Seminar Materials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.