Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,790 members, 7,918,517 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:17 AM

.......our Mistress Is Prettier...... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / .......our Mistress Is Prettier...... (2138 Views)

Who Is Prettier / When Your Child Form Mistress Is Your Ex.....(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

.......our Mistress Is Prettier...... by Witwicky(m): 10:21am On Jun 14, 2013
a husband and wife were having dinner at an expensive restaurant in Victoria Island when a stunning young woman comes over to their table. Without blinking an eye, the woman gives the husband a kiss on the lips and says, “See you later.”
The wife stares at her blushing husband and at the woman walking away. Then she asks, "What was that? Who was that?"
"Oh," replies the husband with a glitter in his eyes, "she's my mistress."
"Well, that's it," says the wife. "I've had enough. I want a divorce!"
“Alright then," replies her husband. "But remember, if we get a divorce it will mean no more shopping trips to Paris, no more wintering in the Swiss Alps, no more summers in New York City, no more Bentley and Rolls Royce in the garage and no more private jet for quick getaways. But the decision is yours."
They stay quiet for a while. Later, a neighbor of theirs enters the restaurant with a gorgeous girl in his arm.
"Who's that woman with Sanusi?" asks the wife.
"That's his mistress," says her husband.
The woman pauses for a moment and then says, "Ours is prettier.”
>>>>

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Hilarious Name Of This Wifi Hotspot / Brain Teasers ...how Many Seconds Don We Have In A Year / Who Killed It? The Boy Or The Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.