Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,834 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha (14976 Views)

Two Men With Human Parts In Ogun Arrested (Photos) / How Fulani Men Killed A Young Man In Nasarawa State (Graphic Pics) / Nigerian Lady Face Jail For Wrongly Accusing Two Men Of Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ogojohn(m): 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Assassins kill two men at Nkpor ONITSHA this afternoon

Two men in a Toyota camry saloon car black in color were this afternoon shot to pieces by four men in a Toyota highlander at Tarzan junction opposite the AP filling station.They were not given any chance of survival as there assailants who blocked them inside there vehicle before shooting the daylight out of them. The two men died instantly inside their car. The assassins after shooting them entered there vehicle and drove toward Enugu side of the ONITSHA Enugu express road.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by gratiaeo(m): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2013
Very sad... may their souls rest in peace
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ogojohn(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2013
gratiaeo: Very sad... may their souls rest in peace
It was also confirmed that three school children and a woman selling bread at the road side were also killed by stray bullet from that same assassination squad. It also should be noted that they went away with the back plate number of the vehicle which is also strange.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Biggoozz: 3:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
Not strange, that was as an evidence to the sender that they hit the right people in the car with the given plate number.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Where were the police when the shooting was going on? People around the place should have done something. At least barricade the road to enable men to nab the assailants
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Abagworo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Where were the police when the shooting was going on? People around the place should have done something. At least barricade the road to enable men to nab the assailants

Seems you watch so much movies

31 Likes

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
Abagworo:

Exactly! LOL!!!

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
grin
Abagworo:

u don finish me. But, there is a saying in Igbo that goes thus, " igwe bu ike" meaning that the crowd holds power. If little effort were made by crowd(people),the men of the underworld probably would have been caught.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by AbuMikey(m): 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
So sad.......But ___________________. (I refuse to continue)
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by gbanikiti(m): 6:40pm On Jun 14, 2013
chidindufrank: Where were the police when the shooting was going on? People around the place should have done something. At least barricade the road to enable men to nab the assailants
Are you a learner? It's easier said than done. In Abagworo's words..... you watch so much movies. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Ogojohn(m): 6:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
gbanikiti: Are you a learner? It's easier said than done. In Abagworo's words..... you watch so much movies. grin
The whole express road. i mean ONITSHA ENUGU express was like the Sahara desert on the hearing of the gun shot. They expended more that 50 gun shot on the body of those two men before driving off albeit slowly without being in haste. They even had the luxury of showing off the barrel of there gun through the car window.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by gbanikiti(m): 7:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ogojohn: The whole express road. i mean ONITSHA ENUGU express was like the Sahara desert on the hearing of the gun shot. They expended more that 50 gun shot on the body of those two men before driving off albeit slowly without being in haste. They even had the luxury of showing off the barrel of there gun through the car window.
50 gunshots? lord have mercy! meehn, that was fuccking mean!
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
cheesy grin
gbanikiti: Are you a learner? It's easier said than done. In Abagworo's words..... you watch so much movies. grin
I am just a James Bond fan. Btw,so nzogbu nzogbu doesn't work in igboland again?
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ogojohn: The whole express road. i mean ONITSHA ENUGU express was like the Sahara desert on the hearing of the gun shot. They expended more that 50 gun shot on the body of those two men before driving off albeit slowly without being in haste. They even had the luxury of showing off the barrel of there gun through the car window.
lol @ "sahara desert" Tu Face was right, nobody wan die but dey wan go ......
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Policewoman(f): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP. O gini na emedi na Onitsha a sef?

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
Biggoozz: Not strange, that was as an evidence to the sender that they hit the right people in the car with the given plate number.

exactly my thought.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
seems like toyota owners are at war.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by nerodenero: 2:18pm On Jun 15, 2013
At the appointed time,we shall all die but this kind death,me no want o.The question is 'is there a better way to die?'.May their souls rest in peace,amen.
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by White007(m): 2:19pm On Jun 15, 2013
Probably a shady deal gone bad.

2 Likes

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Kingclickmedia: 2:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: RIP. O gini na emedi na Onitsha a sef?
Not only in onitsha but all over nigeria. May God help us all
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Kingclickmedia: 2:24pm On Jun 15, 2013
Policewoman: RIP. O gini na emedi na Onitsha a sef?
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Madu2013(m): 2:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
I'm stil in shock of wat i saw dat yestaday it hapnd arund 2pm,my car z d sixth car following their car,it was so sad cos d 2 men died at d spot. bt stray bullet did nt kill anybdy oh!
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by abu0710102013: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
so its assasian but if na north its muslims abi
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by dedons: 2:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
Onitsha again

Kudos to the wisemen from the east lipsrsealed
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by ibas: 2:29pm On Jun 15, 2013
d police were hunting boko harams,some were @ aso villa to pray for d president and d rest are hunting for amaechi and wamako- lobatan
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
RIP to the dead guys.
Some dudes are armed robbers, some are assasins. Yet they d want to v a good life. God, are you sleeping?
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by caddylac(m): 2:31pm On Jun 15, 2013
** ure so funny, dose guys dat ve signed death, even d police were nowhere 2 b found hw much civilian... Leave dt tin ooo**
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
abu0710102013: so its assasian but if na north its muslims abi

They forgot to shout Jesus is Lord

5 Likes

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by ibas: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Just men hardly die like dis

1 Like

Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 15, 2013
Kai!!!! What kind of nonsense is dis na? Anoda viable reason why I should posses my own Gun. I really wish I was @ d scene , those assasin Boys 4 hear whin...
So un fortunate

RIP 2 d dead....
Re: Two Men Killed At Nkpor Onitsha by Katier00(f): 2:34pm On Jun 15, 2013
abu0710102013: so its assasian but if na north its muslims abi
yes nah, abi na lie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Olayinka Adegbehingbe Speaks On N5m Ransom Paid To Kidnappers (video) / Man Catches His Pregnant Wife Sleeping With Pastor On Their Conjugal Bed(Video / Police Arrest Sergeant Samuel Imakor For Slapping Woman In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.