Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,202 members, 7,903,938 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:50 AM

Is It Polite To Go Out With Your Boss On The Guise That You Share The Same B'day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It Polite To Go Out With Your Boss On The Guise That You Share The Same B'day (963 Views)

Wives Kindly Share The Weird Stuffs You Do For Your Man Out Of Love. / Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / What Do You Share In Common With Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Polite To Go Out With Your Boss On The Guise That You Share The Same B'day by tayo4sure(f): 4:05pm On May 07, 2008
Hi nairalanders. I share the same birthday with my boss. He said that i should think of where I want him to take me to for our birthday, he is suggesting Abuja since our birthday falls on a Friday, so we go on friday and come back on Saturday. Is it polite to go out with your boss on the guise that you share the same b'day? I'm not supporting the idea, but I need ur advice. Thanks.
Re: Is It Polite To Go Out With Your Boss On The Guise That You Share The Same B'day by iice(f): 4:13pm On May 07, 2008
If it's just a bday celebration btw collegues, i guess its all good
However, if you are uncomfortable with the idea, then make your apologies and don't go.

(1) (Reply)

Can A 16 Year Old Be Legally Married In Nigeria? / What Can You Do To Keep A Happy Home / A Rogue Employed As An Househelp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.