Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,024 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:44 PM

University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon (45259 Views)

University Of Benin Students Preparing For Exam(pictures) / Cultist Clash: 9 Students Shot Dead In Abia State University (ABSU) / University Of Benin Students (undergraduate/graduate) Chatroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:24am On Jun 15, 2013
taharqa: i witnessed the commotion that followed the shooting of these students yterday's afternoon

So pathetic...

U need to be arrested immediately lipsrsealed
An accomplice
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Gentle4lyf: 12:25am On Jun 15, 2013
RIP Chief Evans Papilo (aka Chiefo du Azonto), a kegites chief of Ilya Ovia!! cry
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 12:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Gentle4lyf: RIP Chief Evans Papilo (aka Chiefo du Azonto), a kegites chief of Ilya Ovia!! cry
Na boardman?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by mrperfect(m): 12:39am On Jun 15, 2013
This is sad for the family.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by hollandis(f): 12:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Foolish school .dont they have security camera?

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:42am On Jun 15, 2013
iamswizz: APC again
If I place a curse on you ehn,Walahi e go follow you..!!! EeeDiot!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by kelvincoll(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2013
fitzmayowa: Cultism no they pay ooo, those who have ears let them hear...SMH

Unfortunately some wouldnt.... RIP to the deceased
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:43am On Jun 15, 2013
babyosisi:

U need to be arrested immediately lipsrsealed
An accomplice
Mama what are you saying

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:44am On Jun 15, 2013
Omni_Sparrow:
Na boardman?
if not why dem go con go fall d guy!??
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Jesse4mu(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2013
2 tim 3:1-5- living in the last days, things will continue going from bad to worse sad

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by akom0908(m): 12:46am On Jun 15, 2013
I gat stuff to do at dat sport complex as early as 4am today.but I av to stay at home.Sweet and bad uniben.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:47am On Jun 15, 2013
hollandis: Foolish school .dont they have security camera?
what are you saying sef?? *peeps at profile* eeewwww! See like my chestgrin...aunty you have security cameras in Detriot USA and we. Don't have enough in Edo Nigeria.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:50am On Jun 15, 2013
Wow.

RIP.

People don't have any respect for human life anymore.

These cult-related killings in Nigeria are getting out of hand.

Why're the pictures even being released to the public? Smh.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by hollandis(f): 12:52am On Jun 15, 2013
The vc should resign immediately....
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by akom0908(m): 12:53am On Jun 15, 2013
is your school better than uniben?you need rest.This can happen anywhere

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:55am On Jun 15, 2013
hollandis: The vc should resign immediately....
Sharrrapp...You F****ard!!!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 12:57am On Jun 15, 2013
hollandis: The vc should resign immediately....
What has the VC got to do with this Reason with ur head abeg,,,...and stop to dey show ur stoopeeedity for nairaland jor!!
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Appliedmaths(m): 12:58am On Jun 15, 2013
REALITY101:

Lolz? Your sense of humor stinks like shitt

U want to feel the real HD shii,then move ur a** down to bini and smell d heat in d town. Do I look like I came here to crack jokes. D guy killed in sports complex na my department guy. My HOD deny d guy flat,so wot u talking man

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by swtcharissa(f): 12:59am On Jun 15, 2013
We cannot just conclude that these boys were actually cultist....my elder bro in uniben then,gave a testimony of ‎​♓ω he was followed from behind without his knowledge as they practically mistook him for someone else,but a point came in a chase when dey walked up T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ him probably T̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ first warn him b4 shooting him,that was when dey realized he was the wrong person,,they suggested he should go for thanksgiving cos he would have been shot from d main road

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

U want to feel the real HD shii,then move ur a** down to bini and smell d heat in d town. Do I look like I came here to crack jokes. D guy killed in sports complex na my department guy. My HOD deny d guy flat,so wot u talking man
Deny the guy flat as how bros?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by 76Naira(m): 1:04am On Jun 15, 2013
It's not new....live by the sword, die by the .....
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by hollandis(f): 1:06am On Jun 15, 2013
Why would they gun down innocent people? Dont they have surveillance system?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Cultism is old Skool

2 Likes

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2013
Unless it's a case of mistaken identity, I don't see d issue. It's his life. Confra na life game. Lives go. He knew b4 he entered. And during war, he was still walking around. Some confra men worse pass jew.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by flyforall: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2013
Gbewa Gbewa squad
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Tonylyte(m): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2013
Uniben no d rest? Unical and nsuka wey carry am 4 head lyk dia papa business dont rest now....uniben case na child's play where k-men and baggers d intersect. After the under17 wrld-cup match bw nigeria and germany...dis guys em clash, dia fyte sef, go scare jtf, cos they are ready to die to keep dia hustle high....na common lighter na it cos that matter 4 drinking joint...scores na 2 k-men down, 5 baggers dwn...wit several others injured....cultism na intimidation d mak some pipo go join.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Appliedmaths(m): 1:14am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu Mikey: Deny the guy flat as how bros?
He didn't die instantly,he was rushed to UBTH(university of benin teaching hospital) which is very close to the sports complex. My HOD was called on to identify d guy as his student,d man simply refused. The other day a female police killed one of our student around bini town the school PRO denied the boy saying hw was not a student of UNIBEN. My guy,all these men dey play wit us over here, na to close down dis school remain.

1 Like

Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Omobarca: 1:20am On Jun 15, 2013
Abu mikey, its lyk u're one of em cultists. Why are you insulting hollandis unprovoked?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by Richy4(m): 1:26am On Jun 15, 2013
Are you sure you are a Nigeian. Most of the Government houses in Nigeria has no security camera not to talk of university. even if they have, it will be at the Administration Office area to protect the VC and DVC. The rest can go to hell.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by MrChris1(m): 1:30am On Jun 15, 2013
For what does a man profit, if he should gain the whole world & suffer the loss of his soul?
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by OmniSparrow: 1:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

He didn't die instantly,he was rushed to UBTH(university of benin teaching hospital) which is very close to the sports complex. My HOD was called on to identify d guy as his student,d man simply refused. The other day a female police killed one of our student around bini town the school PRO denied the boy saying hw was not a student of UNIBEN. My guy,all these men dey play wit us over here, na to close down dis school remain.
So d HOD should have said d boy is his student? It's not news, if u are implicate for issues like robbery, cultism, kidnappin, d sch denies u. And if u survive, expulsion.
Re: University Of Benin Students Shot This Afternoon by AbuMikey(m): 1:34am On Jun 15, 2013
Appliedmaths.:

okay...na now I understand...but the HOD na wicked fellow oo....na so AAU lecturers stil be sha...iRep AAU for EKP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#JusticeForSylvester: Parents Of Dowen College Cult Members To Fly Them Out / Outrageous School Fees Paid By Church Universities In Nigeria / Who Is The New Minister Of Education In Nigeria: Urgent Answer Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.