Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:04 AM

If Your A Doctor,nurse Its A Must Read For You - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If Your A Doctor,nurse Its A Must Read For You (513 Views)

What A Doctor Did When I Accompanied A Female Friend To The Hospital / My Bitter Experience As A Doctor Today / Doctor in the House: Free Medical Advice Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your A Doctor,nurse Its A Must Read For You by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello my name is ofili michael onyeka.
The c e o and owner of Mike-Tech Online services.A professional web designer and also a blog editor.
if you are a doctor,nurse or own a pharmacies .here is my little suggestion to you.
you need a website,yes website for your hospital or chemist.To bring your business online and show the world wat your hospital can do and you yourself can offer to the world online.
Importance of you owning a website for your business.
1.it will help promote your business online
2.will also create a new name for your hospital
3.you will also earn with your website online
4.you will be able to sell your products online
5.you will also have the chance of becoming an online doctor
6.will make your company name go global
7.will make your business look more official
8.some don't work with company that does not have an official website.
9.Most don't have strenght to visit the hospital so they will just sit at home and do research online and get for possible solutions.
10.You will also beat your competitors hands down by owning a website.

i am A well trained and professional website designer and i have been designing website for people online even here on nairaland.goto webmasters and ask of me. i can design a well and lucrative website for your company to bring their business online and start creating/bulding massive traffic online.check out for more details @ ww.nairaguide.com
contact me today via 08039710459

Are Your A Blogger?

For bloggers here[color=#990000][/color]

if you a blogger you need to see this, no need for much talks
just click on any of this blogs and see

check out these blogs and see a very big difference with yours if you are a blogger.
www.lawalonline..com
www.pureguide..com
www.irienebook..com
www.nairaguide..com
www.neutralpowerengineer..com
etc......
i will make your blog look personal and more attractive to your clients and viewers.
you can contact me today for your own blog to be edited 08039710459
Hurry up now.

(1) (Reply)

3.1m Nigerians Smoke,says New Survey / Too Much Coffee May Shrink Women’s Breasts / Old Hag Syndrome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.