Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,817 members, 7,889,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:59 PM

Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. (23765 Views)

Prophet T.O Obadare Buried In Osun / Obadare Died After Three-day Revival Programme – Church / Prophet T O Obadare Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by andyzoga: 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
bankyblue:

Why come online and post like a low life?
Why say people come online to write rubbish?
The fact must be told and if u re not please with it, jump the gallow, so
That we can bury u with him.
I must say you're a disgrace to the CAC family which you claim to be a member of. Little wonder why folks like you end up being poor with this ur wrong mentality. Always angry when another fellow does something great. Go get a life man.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by bankyblue(m): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2013
andyzoga: I must say you're a disgrace to the CAC family which you claim to be a member of. Little wonder why folks like you end up being poor with this ur wrong mentality. Always angry when another fellow does something great. Go get a life man.

Wow! U talk like if u really know me.
I ve a life, and u could go get one...people like u will later go
And dig up the casket. I know ur type.
High Service always, u better come and let me give u a cleaning job in
My office.

Am not as brain washed like u, where u see the truth and u won't
Say it, because u re a member. What is wrong is is wrong.

I repeat myself again....jump the gallow and died for all I care.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by seyi360(m): 10:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
yoged: Gold casket? Okay. His wosem church in ilesa is just 5minutes drive to my parents house. We will dig the casket and we'll carry it ..... Ringing dose bad boys in my town to be aware. Grab phone, calling egungun suneri, danger, oju-yobo, and co. No one can stop dem coz police sef dey fear dose guys. MMBM( Money Must Be Make) nonsense and rubbish.
his spirit will hunt u to ur death
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by nas00(m): 11:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is a shame. All this fuss because some folks want to bury their father in a gold-plated casket?

Is it rocket science to tell a GOLD casket is not the same as a GOLD-PLATED casket?

Funny how some ppl on this forum think they can get substantial monetary value for a gold-plated casket stolen from an exhumed corpse. Don't be surprised if you find a copper casket after your efforts grin

That said, I see nothing wrong in this except the hilarious and unjustified comparison to MJ and Whitney Houston.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 16, 2013
Matthew: 8.But when His disciples saw this, they had indignation, saying, to what purpose is this waste?
9. For this ointment might have been sold for much and given to the poor.
10. When Jesus understood it, He said to them, Why trouble ye the woman? For she hath wrought a good work upon me.
11. For ye have the poor always with you, but Me ye have not always.
12. For in that she hath poured this ointment on my body, she did it for my burial...
Like them honor their father the way they want. The poor will always be around them and it is left to them to help them, but they can't bury their father twice. I don't even understand why you guys are making fuss over a casket that's less than N5m-an amount equivalent to daily expenses of the president on food alone. I'm sure the apostle's children will spend more than ten times that amount all together in helping the poor in their lifetimes and if they wont, it's their business not yours. You can do much in your neighborhood to help the poor around you too. It's not as if God will blame you if Obadare's children don't help the poor. He can only judge you if you fail in your capacity to help the needy around you,so face your own life.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2013
bankyblue:

My office.

What's wrong in some people honoring their father by burying him in a casket less than N5m? If it was to be a N15000 wooden coffin they want to use,people like you will still complain about it. The tomb where Jesus was laid is far more valuable than N5m in those days, so what's the big deal?
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 16, 2013
youngmao: A whole pastor( man of god )would be buried by millions of dollars of carving with he dead body and you sure that orphanage will get this money and they will not change to a better life. habaa 9ja.
The casket should be worth between $25,000-$30,000. It's in thousands not millions. cool
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by yogun(f): 11:02am On Jun 16, 2013
Absolutely unnecessary...
He lived a modest life, so why all this noise since his death?
Shldnt dis fund be channelled towards a noble cause
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 16, 2013
cchioke: how much casket was christ buried with?just wanted to know men of God this days has shifted to men of world just thinking
The tomb Jesus was buried in is worth more than $30,000.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by bankyblue(m): 11:05am On Jun 16, 2013
enigma_otr:
What's wrong in some people honoring their father by burying him in a casket less than N5m? If it was to be a N15000 wooden coffin they want to use,people like you will still complain about it. The tomb where Jesus was laid is far more valuable than N5m in those days, so what's the big deal?

Nothing is wrong bro,
But for a man like obadare which watch word is simplicity and using
Substance for evangelism shouldn't go this way.
To make it worst the son was comparing it with MJ and W.huston casket.

Ha ba!
Nobody even stopped them from bringing than the heaven that day, but
That press conference, was it worth it?
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by andyzoga: 2:48pm On Jun 16, 2013
bankyblue:

My office.

am contempted wit d good job I have. You sure need a job here with ur funny english...lolz. Let me say am not a member of d CAC but a xtian. A true xtian doesn't wish his fellow man dead. Haman died in his own gallow anywayz.
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by IYANGBALI: 3:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
orelove4liff: I hope people wont go and remove d casket 4rm d grave wen all must hav gone.30,000 * 157 =4,710,000 naira
I support make deem remove am and make money out of it,the dead man does not need that waste of money
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by IYANGBALI: 3:15pm On Jun 16, 2013
yogun: Absolutely unnecessary...
He lived a modest life, so why all this noise since his death?
Shldnt dis fund be channelled towards a noble cause
without the expensive casket,the man cannot make heaven,the casket is his visa to heaven{nonsense}
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by IYANGBALI: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
enigma_otr:
gbenu sohun ode buruku
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by bankyblue(m): 6:34pm On Jun 16, 2013
andyzoga: am contempted wit d good job I have. You sure need a job here with ur funny english...lolz. Let me say am not a member of d CAC but a xtian. A true xtian doesn't wish his fellow man dead. Haman died in his own gallow anywayz.

English was ur fathers language, that is why u don't ve a problem
With it (prof of English) haman (human)....lolz
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by cynama: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
Dats outraguous let dem spend this money on the needy and less priviledge
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by missojugo(f): 9:58am On Jun 17, 2013
undecidedI refuse to believe this story. I REFUSE!
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by chiderablaze(m): 10:06am On Jun 17, 2013
I wonder....did christ even get a casket?
Re: Obadare To Be Buried In Gold- Plated Casket. by aderonkedeborah(f): 9:17pm On Jun 17, 2013
Troynow: This is sad. And dey claim to be xtians? Dey hv no iota of understanding of d bible dey claim to preach. Dnt dey know dat our bodies r just outer coverings and dat d real you is ur spirit? Hw does burying his dead covering honour him? Is he aware of it? If he has done well in xtianity, is going to heaven not d real honour? Bunch of fools and thieves leading churches.
mr troynow so because dey re christians n dat our bodies is just an outer covering means d body shd just b thrown away,haba oga judge ao much is ur own contributn to dem,do u even read ur bible well?am nt sure cos if u do u ll c dt Christ is nt thrown away,a beg let dem give d grt man a beffitn burial,reserve ur oda comment till ur own turn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Aka "Robust Reply" Visits Ibadan By Deji Yesufu / Prophet Kumchacha: Women Who Scream God's Name During Sex Will End Up In Hell / David Ibiyeomie: If You Don’t Pay Tithe, You Are A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.